homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

New Poll  
my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » The Archives   » The Big Archives   » Brute Force Compacter

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Brute Force Compacter
Super Flippy

SuperFan!
Member # 1101

Member Rated:
Icon 2 posted May 29, 2002 07:01      Profile for Super Flippy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What about those annoying Intel Pentium aliens? Can I BFC them? >:]
Posts: 337 | From: South Carolina | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
sosumi
Uber Geek
Member # 1106

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted May 29, 2002 09:06      Profile for sosumi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
oh, please do. while you're at it, get that snuggle bear as well.
Posts: 845 | From: Boston | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged
macmcseboy

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 1232

Member Rated:
Icon 14 posted May 29, 2002 13:34      Profile for macmcseboy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
How 'bout BFC ing the teletubbies, or even Barney.... Maybe even Bill Gates!!!!!
Posts: 1139 | From: Victoria BC... | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
Super Flippy

SuperFan!
Member # 1101

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted May 29, 2002 13:51      Profile for Super Flippy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The Teletubbies and Barney are avoidable if you don't have someone under 5 in your house. But TV spokescritters that show up in commercials often show up in the least likely places; I see Steven and Snuggle bear (fortunately, they've got the porcupine from Brooklyn to offset the bear these days) all the time during Trading Spaces. For a while, the WB even had spots with the Verizon guy walking around the set of Angel saying "Can you hear me now?" Unfortunately, he was not attacked by vampires.

Posts: 337 | From: South Carolina | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
GraphicPower.com
Geek Apprentice
Member # 1180

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted May 29, 2002 14:07      Profile for GraphicPower.com   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Super Flippy:
For a while, the WB even had spots with the Verizon guy walking around the set of Angel saying "Can you hear me now?" Unfortunately, he was not attacked by vampires.

Not true. He [I]was[/] attacked by vampires. They sucked his brains out.

I think it time to BFC all the the slimey TV lawyers trolling for people who don;t even know they are victims.

Scott
GraphicPower.com

------------------
The main reason Santa is so jolly is because he knows where all the bad girls live. -George Carlin
Gra
phicPower-News and
Views for the Graphics
Industry

Posts: 41 | From: Philadelphia, PA USA | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
macadddikt18
BlabberMouth, the Next Generation
Member # 1082

Icon 1 posted May 29, 2002 14:22      Profile for macadddikt18   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
the Tv adds i don't like, are the Victoria secret ones. If you can BFC those as well that would be great. Although, some here may like them, so take care as to what ones you BFC.
Nayt

------------------
Nayt: making interesting posts boring since Jan 02

Posts: 1870 | From: In a world beyond your understanding | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
Snaggy

Sir Snaggalot!
Member # 123

Member Rated:
Icon 14 posted May 29, 2002 15:15      Profile for Snaggy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
LOL ...

BFC... I love it!

Posts: 8100 | From: Canada | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
dragonman97

SuperFan!
Member # 780

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted May 29, 2002 17:17      Profile for dragonman97   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by macadddikt18:
the Tv adds i don't like, are the Victoria secret ones. If you can BFC those as well that would be great. Although, some here may like them, so take care as to what ones you BFC.
Nayt

You've got to be kidding me, right? I guess I should expect such a comment from you. However, your .sig speaks volumes.

Posts: 9331 | From: Westchester County, New York | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
ZorroTheFox
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 917

Icon 12 posted May 29, 2002 19:07      Profile for ZorroTheFox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
crush the Dell Dud and you will be My great friend >;o) .........Z
Posts: 3046 | From: Tacoma, WA, USA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Ben
Geek
Member # 353

Member Rated:
Icon 4 posted May 29, 2002 20:24      Profile for Ben         Edit/Delete Post 
<i>Nayt: making interesting posts boring since Jan 02 </i>

Nayt, please include my name with that quote, as I made that up and it is copyrighted. Thank you. Here is the proper format...

----------------

"Nayt: making interesting posts boring since Jan 02." -Ben

--------------

thank you

Posts: 113 | From: NE | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
uilleann
Discontinued

Icon 10 posted May 30, 2002 02:48            Edit/Delete Post 
A little tetchy now, are we, Ben? Hrm, and you didn't GPL that sig? :) (I'd answer that for myself, but the search system doesn't feel inclined to yield the original post where that came from, odd, because I remember reading it)

What would I BFC now? Heh, oddly enough, I've not really got anyone or anything on my mind that I hate right now (woo!) However, after my experiences this week, I think the makers of IE should die (for their stupid implementation of CSS font sizes), and probably all browser makers for just being a thoroughly stupid and inconsistent bunch.

Sorry, HTML+CSS have been particularly irritating this week :)

Hrm, no-one's wanted to BFC Osama bin Laden, so I'll contribute him, too (bastid).

Oh, the list could go on and on, we'd end up with so much mass-destruction :)

Calm... peace... let it ride... :)

- Uilleann

IP: Logged
macadddikt18
BlabberMouth, the Next Generation
Member # 1082

Icon 1 posted May 30, 2002 05:39      Profile for macadddikt18   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
no problem ben. would you like one of those little copytight signs too? or can i just pay you a royality to use it.
Nayt

------------------
Nayt: making interesting posts boring since Jan 02

Posts: 1870 | From: In a world beyond your understanding | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
Snaggy

Sir Snaggalot!
Member # 123

Member Rated:
Icon 12 posted May 30, 2002 08:35      Profile for Snaggy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Please, no copyright fighting in the Forums!

Save that for the SuperFan Clubhouse forum.

Posts: 8100 | From: Canada | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
joliet_jane
Alpha Geek
Member # 818

Member Rated:
Icon 12 posted May 30, 2002 22:04      Profile for joliet_jane     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Any destroyer machine with an acronym like "BFC" should stand for somehting like what "BFG" in Doom 2 stands for.
Posts: 330 | From: PA | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
kyle_beatty
Mini Geek
Member # 398

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted June 01, 2002 14:36      Profile for kyle_beatty   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I just want point out that the art is especially good in this one. So good, in fact, that I was dazzled enough to accidentally post my JoT praise in the AY2K forum. Oops.

All times are Eastern Time  
  New Poll   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

2015 Geek Culture