homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

New Poll  
my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » The Archives   » The Big Archives   » TwigMac!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: TwigMac!
DigitalBill

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 646

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 01, 2002 05:59      Profile for DigitalBill   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I don'twant to sound like a sap, but the TwigMac™ ROCKS! Nitrozac did a great job spruce-ing it up. I'm pine-ing for one already.

Oak, that's enough. I'm making myself sycamore.

=bd

I can't see the four-est for the threes.

Posts: 604 | From: The Wizards of Technology Binary Bunker | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged
nekomatic
SuperFan!
Member # 376

Member Rated:
Icon 12 posted February 01, 2002 08:06      Profile for nekomatic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Heh, DigitalBill just couldn't leaf it alone!
Posts: 822 | From: Manchester, UK | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged
Tau Zero
BlabberMouth, the Next Generation
Member # 195

Member Rated:
Icon 12 posted February 01, 2002 08:17      Profile for Tau Zero     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
"Wood you just shut up and go with the phloem?!", barked Tau.
DigitalBill

Member # 646

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 01, 2002 08:28      Profile for DigitalBill   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Mmmmm.... that was deciduous...

Um, excuse me, I have to check my palm.

=bd

How acorny can I get?

Posts: 604 | From: The Wizards of Technology Binary Bunker | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged
WinTel man
Discontinued

Icon 1 posted February 01, 2002 10:02            Edit/Delete Post 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by DigitalBill:
I don'twant to sound like a [b]sap, but the TwigMac™ ROCKS! Nitrozac did a great job spruce-ing it up. I'm pine-ing for one already.

Looks better than the new iMac too. Probably faster though, just about any other computer is.

IP: Logged
DigitalBill

Member # 646

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 01, 2002 10:14      Profile for DigitalBill   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by WinTel man:
Looks better than the new iMac too. Probably faster though, just about any other computer is.

Ooooooo... the troll that lives under the log!

Papa
Geek
Member # 172

Member Rated:
Icon 6 posted February 01, 2002 10:39      Profile for Papa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by DigitalBill:
Ooooooo... the troll that lives under the log!

You notice he's too much a coward to register.

------------------
Papa
Keeper of The Book

Posts: 173 | From: Syracuse, NY, USA | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
ZorroTheFox
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 917

Icon 1 posted February 01, 2002 14:56      Profile for ZorroTheFox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Silly rabbi, kicks are for trids........Z
(sorry, all the talk of trolls and I couldn't resist)

Posts: 3046 | From: Tacoma, WA, USA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
rw

Member # 590

Icon 1 posted February 01, 2002 20:31      Profile for rw   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I wanted to add to the stream of puns, but I can't think of anything. I'm stumped.
Posts: 429 | From: Kirkland, Wash. (US of A) | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged
rw

Member # 590

Icon 1 posted February 01, 2002 20:33      Profile for rw   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
By the way, I hope your groundhog geek knows better than to log in as root.
Posts: 429 | From: Kirkland, Wash. (US of A) | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged
greycat

Member # 945

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 03, 2002 07:50      Profile for greycat   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, bravo, Nitrozac and Snaggy! Time to take your well-deserved boughs!
Posts: 1522 | From: Ohio, USA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
DigitalBill

Member # 646

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 03, 2002 09:21      Profile for DigitalBill   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm glad people are sticking with this. Otherwise I'd have to needle them some more.

=bd

Evilbunny
Uber Geek
Member # 970

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 03, 2002 14:52      Profile for Evilbunny   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm stumped too, I did want to add something, but I have nothing.
Posts: 904 | From: A Calculus book near you... | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Geordie

Member # 996

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 03, 2002 18:07      Profile for Geordie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Knotty post goes by where WinTel doesn't decide to beech. Frankly I am board with it. I think WinTel Man is bark-ing up the wrong tree here. He should really branch out into other areas. Darn this got trunk-ated and I had to go back and retype it. Well there goes my crown-ing achievement. That is what I get for going with a locust ISP. I should have probably gone with a more poplar one. Although more likely it is because my satellite modem has to be pear-ed with a regular modem. Well at least my computer is up to date and will always be the apple of my eye because it is so cherry. I know it is kind of cheating to bring out those fruity old chestnuted cliches, and really it does go against my grain but those tree ring true. I'll shut up now cuz I am bushed.
Posts: 322 | From: Fairfax Station, VA, USA | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Swiss Mercenary

Member # 330

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 04, 2002 04:11      Profile for Swiss Mercenary     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ouch! These puns are making me pine for the thyme when we tried knot to out do each other.

Only one more thing to say.

Run, Forrest, run!

Posts: 2275 | From: All the way from the land of Chocolate, Cheese and Cuckoo Clocks. | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
nekomatic
SuperFan!
Member # 376

Member Rated:
Icon 4 posted February 04, 2002 08:12      Profile for nekomatic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Olive it when these things just grow and grow, bud orange you all going to get tired soon? It's plane to me this would baobab time for another pun war to break out. That wood give me the creepers! Ivy you stop, or, or... I'm calling the copse!
Posts: 822 | From: Manchester, UK | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged
Deadsun
Geek Larva
Member # 944

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted February 04, 2002 22:53      Profile for Deadsun     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Trees? Hey is this a Tree hugger thing?
Pretending to be a stupid AOL Flamer is hard work these days. yeah any way I like Twig Mac and think it will make a great addition to my systems

Posts: 21 | From: Fort Atkinson WI | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Angry Rooster
Assimilated
Member # 759

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted February 05, 2002 21:21      Profile for Angry Rooster   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You're making me sycamore, I might just need to puka. The calabura of these puns is getting downrighty sappy, and nothing sloes them down. I'm not one to medlar in the affairs of others, but you people seem to have some deep-rooted problems, I think we may be looking at some bad seeds. I'm starting to pine for the dates when I don't have drudge through these capers, like during the Superbole. Now, I think everyone has had a good haw at your yucca quality wahoos, can we please stem this line of conversation? I think everyone is starting to get a little board with it.

This has been a public service announcement, please remember to tipus your server on the way out.

------------------
--Angry Rooster
"Eagles may soar, but roosters don't get sucked into jet engines."

Posts: 376 | From: Coeur d'Alene, ID, USA | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
Pish-Tush
Geek Larva
Member # 1036

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted February 06, 2002 07:25      Profile for Pish-Tush     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I just hope it's not like the wooden car:

wooden body, wooden seats, wooden wheels, wooden engine and wooden go.

------------------
And I am right
And you are right
And all is right--too-looral-lay

Posts: 22 | From: A vat of boiling oil | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged
MacGoldstein
Geek-in-Training
Member # 1135

Member Rated:
Icon 12 posted February 20, 2002 21:05      Profile for MacGoldstein     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I think that its great that someone else finds the twigmac tree-rific. Its always nice to be able to find good buds online that'll stick beside you nomatter what.
Posts: 30 | From: Temple, Texas, United States | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  
  New Poll   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

© 2015 Geek Culture