homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » News, Reviews, Views!   » Good news!   » Jessycat on the Tony Awards! (her name anyway!)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Jessycat on the Tony Awards! (her name anyway!)
Snaggy

Sir Snaggalot!
Member # 123

Member Rated:
Icon 14 posted June 08, 2009 10:52      Profile for Snaggy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Our very own Jessycat received a shout out on the Tony Awards! She was thanked by David Alvarez, Trent Kowalik, & Kiril Kulish ("our dresser Jess") for her work on Billy Elliott.

Mag Valour girl! [Applause]

video is here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnfHqqvRFyM

Posts: 8111 | From: Canada | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
fs

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 1181

Icon 1 posted June 08, 2009 13:02      Profile for fs   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yay! Congratulations, Jess!

--------------------
I'm in ur database, makin' moar recordz.

Posts: 1973 | From: The Cat Ship | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
macmcseboy

Member # 1232

Member Rated:
Icon 14 posted June 08, 2009 13:15      Profile for macmcseboy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
EPIC WIN for Jessycat!

--------------------
Live long and prosper.

Posts: 1139 | From: Victoria BC... | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
Stereo

Member # 748

Member Rated:
Icon 14 posted June 08, 2009 13:29      Profile for Stereo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Applause] Congrats Jess! [Applause]

--------------------
Eppur, si muove!

Galileo Galilei

Posts: 2289 | From: Gatineau, Quebec, Canada | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
spungo
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 1089

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 08, 2009 13:32      Profile for spungo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Woo hoo! Well done, Jess! [Applause]
Posts: 6529 | From: Noba Scoba | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
Grummash

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 4289

Icon 1 posted June 08, 2009 15:25      Profile for Grummash     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well done, Jessycat! [Applause]

--------------------
...and yet, across the gulf of space, minds immeasurably superior to ours regarded this earth with envious eyes...

Posts: 2335 | From: Lancashire,UK | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged
Jessycat

Member # 1171

Member Rated:
Icon 6 posted June 08, 2009 23:04      Profile for Jessycat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, my own thread! You'd think *I* won the Tony... though, for a dresser, getting thanked in a Tony speech is pretty much as good as it gets - especially when it comes from a trio of boys who seem to be in their own world most of the time. [crazy]

I know I haven't been around much, which makes your "Magnificent Valo(u)r"s that much sweeter. [Happytears] I love you guys!!!!!

Posts: 491 | From: NYC | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 09, 2009 04:06      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Applause] [Applause] [Applause] [Applause] [Applause]

/me knew her before she was famous...

--------------------
If you watch 'The History Of NASA' backwards, it's about a space agency that has no manned spaceflight capability, then does low-orbit flights, then lands on the Moon.

Posts: 10680 | From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Cap'n Vic

Member # 1477

Icon 1 posted June 09, 2009 13:19      Profile for Cap'n Vic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just curious, is there a position/title for an undresser? Because I would totally rock at that. I have decades of experience plying women (and one guy, but that is a loooong story) of all sizes from their garb.
Posts: 5471 | From: One of the drones from sector 7G | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
garlicguy

Member # 3166

Member Rated:
Icon 14 posted June 09, 2009 13:37      Profile for garlicguy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You know what Cap'n? I asked JessyCat about that once upon a time (in the early part of the "Men of GC Calendar" thread); something about feeding grapes or the like.

She told me I had the wrong union, whatever that means. (I guess she's some kind of plumber on the side.)

Anyhow... Congratulations JessyCat! It sure feels good on the ego to be recognized and appreciated by those you work with, doesn't it?

gg [Big Grin]

Posts: 3752 | From: Pluto, no matter what you call it, is still my home. | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged
Tom- geeking around

Member # 2876

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 11, 2009 06:59      Profile for Tom- geeking around   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow Jessycat!!
Epic Win!!!!!

So many congrats, this totally rocks! I'm proud of you!

--------------------
Pizza and ginormous jugs is what I need!

Posts: 374 | From: Vienna | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

2015 Geek Culture