homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » News, Reviews, Views!   » Good news!   » Spring is in the air...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Spring is in the air...
geekygoddess
Highlie
Member # 15702

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted March 09, 2009 12:22      Profile for geekygoddess     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In Tennessee anyway. The jonquils, daffodils, and dogwoods are blooming and it was up to 77 today. I can get used to this.
Tomorrow is supposed to get to 81, and then on Wed, a high of 46? Oh, well, I will embrace it while it is here! Picnic anyone???

--------------------
"It is better to press ones shirt, than ones luck"- Confucius

Posts: 661 | From: Edinburgh, United Kingdom | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged
sosumi
Uber Geek
Member # 1106

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted March 09, 2009 12:33      Profile for sosumi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's snowing here right now, but was 60° F yesterday. Gotta love New England weather! [crazy]
Posts: 845 | From: Boston | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged
The Hatter
Single Celled Newbie
Member # 27943

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted March 09, 2009 18:58      Profile for The Hatter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's nice that someone is welcoming in the new weather. Though it did get a bit windy, which caused it to get a little chilly, I can say that the weather is quite pleasant in my little corner of Pennsylvania. At least I got to get outside. Hopefully the temperature won't plunge too much. Oh, and this forum looks quite interesting, glad to be a part of it. [Razz]

--------------------
"And so it came to pass that the human race fell, and the Earth was no more, and I looked down upon my new dominion as Master of all and I thought it… good."

Posts: 1 | From: Bridgeport, PA | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged
Black Widow
Uber Geek
Member # 3046

Icon 1 posted March 10, 2009 10:47      Profile for Black Widow     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The weather in MO is very close to the weather in TN. Likely because of the geographical locales. [Wink] I did enjoy a nice, though windy and humid, walk at lunch today.
Posts: 931 | From: Missouri | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged
PropellerHead
Newbie Larva
Member # 23167

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted March 10, 2009 22:42      Profile for PropellerHead     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fairbanks AK
Temps here are staying above zero both day and night. This is good!
Today gave beautiful blue skies and sunshine, our high went to +20. Was able to run around outside in a tee shirt and get some sun on my arms. Life is good!

--------------------
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups

Posts: 7 | From: Fairbanks AK | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

© 2015 Geek Culture