homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » News, Reviews, Views!   » Good news!   » I'm getting married (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: I'm getting married
Colonel Panic
BlabberMouth, the Next Generation
Member # 1200

Icon 1 posted February 14, 2009 11:29      Profile for Colonel Panic         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats X!

Couldn't have happened to a nicer scientist.

CP

--------------------
Free! Free at last!

Posts: 1809 | From: Glacier Melt, USA | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
Metasquares
Highlie
Member # 4441

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 14, 2009 13:17      Profile for Metasquares   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congratulations!
Posts: 664 | From: Morganville, NJ | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged
skylar
Member # 1422

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 16, 2009 04:04      Profile for skylar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gosh, I'm rather late to the party, but wanted to add my congrats, Xanthine! And to littlefish too!

Hope you guys both have great fun at your respective weddings, and wonderful married lives [Smile]

--------------------
"arm, aber geeky"

Posts: 1994 | From: Deutschland | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Nitrozac

Benevolent Dictator!
Member # 111

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted February 16, 2009 12:17      Profile for Nitrozac   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Crongrats! I'm very late to the party! Is there a possibility that you can webcast your wedding for us? That would be awesome. Hey, then you can tell the people who aren't on the invite list that they can watch the webcast! Put a little link to paypal for "wedding guests". [Razz]

I know what you mean about the strapless, sleeveless wedding dresses. My sister-in-law had one of those and had someone make a little bolero style jacket. It looked ok. I've been watching those shows, called "Bulging Brides", and a couple "Bridezillas". Lots of antics ensuing. The bulging brides one are particularly sadistic entertainment. [evil]

Snaggy

Sir Snaggalot!
Member # 123

Member Rated:
Icon 14 posted February 16, 2009 12:31      Profile for Snaggy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
littlefish! Congrats to you too. (you need your own topic!)

[Applause]

Posts: 8111 | From: Canada | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
Ugh, MightyClub
Member # 3112

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 16, 2009 17:55      Profile for Ugh, MightyClub     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A very belated congrats, Xan. I wish you all the best!

--------------------
Ugh!

Posts: 1742 | From: Ithaca, NY | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged
TheMoMan
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 1659

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 17, 2009 08:26      Profile for TheMoMan         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
________________________ Xanthine & Littlefish __ What can I say that has not been said, other than may we all hear about your twenty fifth anni.

--------------------
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.

Benjamin Franklin,

Posts: 5848 | From: Just South of the Huron National Forest, in the water shed of the Rifle River | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

2015 Geek Culture