homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » Other Geeky Stuff   » Confession Booth   » PostSecrets... (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3 

Author Topic: PostSecrets...
HalfVast

Member # 3187

Icon 1 posted February 22, 2005 05:57      Profile for HalfVast     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm hot for my boss...

And I think she knows it... [ohwell]

Posts: 795 | From: In the mitten around the abductor pollicis brevis. | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged
Cap'n Vic

Member # 1477

Icon 1 posted February 22, 2005 08:30      Profile for Cap'n Vic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tech Angel:
While in college, I seriously considered applying for a summer job as an "exotic dancer" at a club. My dad told me to go ahead, but looking back on it, I think he might have been joking. (I ended up with a job as a technician for an engineering firm instead -- hmm-m...)

And at this point in my life, I regret not having an exciting story like that to tell: "You're not going to believe this, but I worked as an exotic dancer while in college!" I wish I had something spicy to relate (gee, all my friends seem to!). [ohwell]

Feel free to send me a pic, I'll let you know if you made the right decision on the 'exotic dancer' thingy [Wink]

--------------------
(!) (T) = 8-D

Posts: 5471 | From: One of the drones from sector 7G | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
drunkennewfiemidget
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 2814

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 22, 2005 08:37      Profile for drunkennewfiemidget     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cap'n Vic:
quote:
While in college, I seriously considered applying for a summer job as an "exotic dancer" at a club. My dad told me to go ahead, but looking back on it, I think he might have been joking. (I ended up with a job as a technician for an engineering firm instead -- hmm-m...)

And at this point in my life, I regret not having an exciting story like that to tell: "You're not going to believe this, but I worked as an exotic dancer while in college!" I wish I had something spicy to relate (gee, all my friends seem to!). [ohwell]

Feel free to send me a pic, I'll let you know if you made the right decision on the 'exotic dancer' thingy [Wink]
You're going to need the consensus of more than one person to ensure that, so kindly include me in the sending of the picture. [Smile]
Posts: 4897 | From: Cambridge, ON, Canada | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged
Tech Angel
Alpha Geek
Member # 908

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 22, 2005 17:56      Profile for Tech Angel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by drunkennewfiemidget:
quote:
You're going to need the consensus of more than one person to ensure that, so kindly include me in the sending of the picture. [Smile]
Hey, it's not solely about how you look, but how you move. Someone once said about my dancing that I look like I'm put together with rubber bands. (And before you ask... no, I'm not sending pics OR QuickTime movies! [Razz] )

--------------------
We must be the change we want to see in the world. -Mahatma Ghandi

Posts: 330 | From: the Great State of Confusion | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged
drunkennewfiemidget
Member # 2814

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 22, 2005 18:36      Profile for drunkennewfiemidget     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:
Hey, it's not solely about how you look, but how you move. Someone once said about my dancing that I look like I'm put together with rubber bands. (And before you ask... no, I'm not sending pics OR QuickTime movies! [Razz] )
That's OK, .mpg will do just fine. [Wink]
garlicguy

Member # 3166

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 22, 2005 19:22      Profile for garlicguy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
While in college, I seriously considered applying for a summer job as an "exotic dancer" at a club.

Well, how "exotic" were you considering being? [shake head]

--------------------
I don't know what I was thinking... it seemed like a good idea at the time.

Posts: 3752 | From: Pluto, no matter what you call it, is still my home. | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged
Tech Angel
Alpha Geek
Member # 908

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 22, 2005 19:56      Profile for Tech Angel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Well, how "exotic" were you considering being? [shake head]

I don't know what they were expecting, as I never actually responded to the ad. To be honest, though, I don't believe I understood at the time what I might have been getting myself into. (Too young and innocent, I suppose. [Wink] )
Posts: 330 | From: the Great State of Confusion | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged
Xanthine

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 736

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 22, 2005 20:16      Profile for Xanthine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am sensing that we now have a replacement for MTBabe's legendary arse...

--------------------
And it's one, two, three / On the wrong side of the lee / What were you meant for? / What were you meant for?
- The Decemberists

Posts: 7670 | From: the lab | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
csk

Member # 1941

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 22, 2005 20:33      Profile for csk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Xanthine:
I am sensing that we now have a replacement for MTBabe's legendary arse...

Well, it is irreplacable as such, but we now have something different to beg and plead for until we get our way.

Unless of course MTB wants to send us a variety of butt pics, like twisties, you can't eat just one.

--------------------
6 weeks to go!

Posts: 4455 | From: Sydney, Australia | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Rhonwyyn

Solid Gold SuperFan!
Member # 2854

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 22, 2005 20:55      Profile for Rhonwyyn   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Twisties?? Why would you want to eat metal encased in paper/plastic?

Now if you said you can't eat just one Spree, I'd've understood you.

--------------------
Change the way you SEE, not the way you LOOK!

Posts: 3849 | From: Lancaster, PA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged
csk

Member # 1941

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 22, 2005 21:07      Profile for csk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Rhonwyyn:
Twisties?? Why would you want to eat metal encased in paper/plastic?

Now if you said you can't eat just one Spree, I'd've understood you.

Actually, if the truth be known, it's a slogan for some chip or another, but I can't remember which one. That's good advertising for you [Wink]

--------------------
6 weeks to go!

garlicguy

Member # 3166

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 22, 2005 21:38      Profile for garlicguy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

I don't know what they were expecting, as I never actually responded to the ad. To be honest, though, I don't believe I understood at the time what I might have been getting myself into. (Too young and innocent, I suppose. [Wink] )

I'm thinkin' maybe spungo could shed a little light on this for us. After all, he was an experienced hairy midget pole dancer, or so the rumor goes.
spungo, here spungo. We've got a new little lambie here would like a word from you. [Razz]

--------------------

Posts: 3752 | From: Pluto, no matter what you call it, is still my home. | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged
Cap'n Vic

Member # 1477

Icon 1 posted February 22, 2005 21:39      Profile for Cap'n Vic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That wasn't a pole he was dancing around.

--------------------
(!) (T) = 8-D

Posts: 5471 | From: One of the drones from sector 7G | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 22, 2005 22:21      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Only a slight detour ....

Some years ago, my brother had a job standing outside a strip joint

Come on in boys, lovely ladies, live on stage"

--------------------
If you watch 'The History Of NASA' backwards, it's about a space agency that has no manned spaceflight capability, then does low-orbit flights, then lands on the Moon.

Posts: 10668 | From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
ewomack
Highlie
Member # 3225

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 22, 2005 23:00      Profile for ewomack   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have been madly in love with at least 4 complete lunatics. Here they are:

[crazy]
One used to carve large gouges into her arm with paperclips, then thought it was funny when she told her friends that she "had a fight with the cat"

[crazy]
One told me that people who have had orgasms together can NEVER be friends... NEVER!

[crazy]
One saved all of her fingernail clippings (seriously - ALL of them) in small film canisters - she had dozens and dozens of them in her closet

[crazy]
One told me that she wanted to make a nest in a tree and live in it like a bird - and would I join her?

I have loved all four of these women. Thankfully I don't anymore.

--------------------
Ed Womack
Get Milked

garlicguy

Member # 3166

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 22, 2005 23:07      Profile for garlicguy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ewomack:
I have loved all four of these women. Thankfully I don't anymore.

Yeah. It sounds like they were pretty lucky to have escaped.... from the asylum, of course. [Big Grin]

--------------------

garlicguy

Member # 3166

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 22, 2005 23:22      Profile for garlicguy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Alright, alright. It was a hairy midget pole, that he used to dance around. You Nazis with your pedantic need for punctuation and precise grammar.

Sheesh!

--------------------

neotatsu
Member # 1429

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 23, 2005 00:06      Profile for neotatsu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ewomack:
[crazy]
One used to carve large gouges into her arm with paperclips, then thought it was funny when she told her friends that she "had a fight with the cat"

To be fair, she probably didn't think it was *funny* per se... *shrugs* It was always just a good excuse to get people off my back for me...

--------------------
I'm curious... About what, you ask? EVERYTHING!

Posts: 2239 | From: Western WA | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
Footsie
Geek-in-Training
Member # 3444

Rate Member
Icon 13 posted February 23, 2005 07:49      Profile for Footsie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi all footsie here thanks for the welcome its a great place to be . but no secrets beeing spilled here to soucie for capt vic

--------------------
Here today... Gone tomorrow?

Posts: 33 | From: smelly foot farm | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
drunkennewfiemidget
Member # 2814

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 23, 2005 17:38      Profile for drunkennewfiemidget     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Yes it was.

... in a manner of speaking.

ooby
Highlie
Member # 2603

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 23, 2005 19:00      Profile for ooby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
closet abba fan

--------------------
"haven't you ever wondered if there's more to life than being really, really, rediculously good looking?"

Posts: 680 | From: South Jersey | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
Cap'n Vic

Member # 1477

Icon 1 posted February 23, 2005 19:04      Profile for Cap'n Vic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

Yes it was.

... in a manner of speaking.

Next you'll be telling me tht wasn't yogurt being tossed on stage either.

--------------------
(!) (T) = 8-D

Spiderman

Solid Nitrozanium Superfan!
Member # 1609

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 23, 2005 20:37      Profile for Spiderman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok, so I....

Watch Smallville [blush]

--------------------
Math problems? Call 1-800-[(10x)(13i)^2]-[sin(xy)/2.362x]

Posts: 846 | From: Chicago | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
csk

Member # 1941

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 23, 2005 20:43      Profile for csk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Spiderman:
Ok, so I....

Watch Smallville [blush]

Hmm, is admitting to liking Lois and Clark more or less embarassing.

Although, on that subject, Teri Hatcher is one of the most stunning 40+ year olds I know. Brunette, big doe eyes, seemingly attractive personality.

/oops, I threadjacked again.

--------------------
6 weeks to go!

Rhonwyyn

Solid Gold SuperFan!
Member # 2854

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 23, 2005 20:46      Profile for Rhonwyyn   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I really liked Jerry O'Connell as his character in Sliders, but then when I saw him on Leno, he quickly blew that illusion. [Frown]

Chris O'Donnell in The Three Musketeers was really cute! [blush]

--------------------
Change the way you SEE, not the way you LOOK!

Posts: 3849 | From: Lancaster, PA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time
This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

2015 Geek Culture