homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » Love!   » Looking for Love   » Sexual orientation (Page 7)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7 

Author Topic: Sexual orientation
Xanthine

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 736

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 13, 2006 21:30      Profile for Xanthine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
YEah, but I'm still not saying anything more.

--------------------
And it's one, two, three / On the wrong side of the lee / What were you meant for? / What were you meant for?
- The Decemberists

Posts: 7670 | From: the lab | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
nerdwithnofriends
Uber Geek
Member # 3773

Icon 1 posted April 13, 2006 22:50      Profile for nerdwithnofriends     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank $DEITY. I wasn't implying that you should continue because the TMI-point had already been passed, merely that this thread has taken a most, uhm... private tone.

--------------------
"The Buddha, the Godhead, resides quite as comfortably in the circuits of a digital computer or the gears of a cycle transmission as he does at the top of a mountain or in the petals of a flower." - Robert M. Pirsig

geekinberkies
Single Celled Newbie
Member # 5047

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 14, 2006 06:28      Profile for geekinberkies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Xanthine:
YEah, but I'm still not saying anything more.

This entire thread, now seven pages has become one amusing colossal waste of bandwidth.
Posts: 4 | From: Tampa, FL | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged
garlicguy

Member # 3166

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 14, 2006 06:46      Profile for garlicguy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Rhonwyyn:

Someone told me once to think about an erection like a popsicle. [Confused]

Don't forget the Garlic Head! (Blatant commercial spam)

--------------------
I don't know what I was thinking... it seemed like a good idea at the time.

Posts: 3752 | From: Pluto, no matter what you call it, is still my home. | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged
Rhonwyyn

Solid Gold SuperFan!
Member # 2854

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 14, 2006 07:15      Profile for Rhonwyyn   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by garlicguy:
quote:
Originally posted by Rhonwyyn:

Someone told me once to think about an erection like a popsicle. [Confused]

Don't forget the Garlic Head! (Blatant commercial spam)
Ick! It just strikes me odd to think of Garlic Head and blue popsicles in combination. The taste would be really nasty. Of course, I don't like blue popsicles to begin with.

Or were you recommending Garlic Head as the latest staple in the fetishist's toolbox? [Wink]

--------------------
Change the way you SEE, not the way you LOOK!

Posts: 3849 | From: Lancaster, PA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged
garlicguy

Member # 3166

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 14, 2006 07:21      Profile for garlicguy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Blue popsicles!!?? Who in the world is talking about popsicles?

--------------------

Posts: 3752 | From: Pluto, no matter what you call it, is still my home. | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged
fs

Member # 1181

Icon 1 posted April 14, 2006 07:39      Profile for fs   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Thorned0Fortress:
Okay, I have DEFINATLY noticed changes in tightness. Especially my friend. My friend was a pretty heavy masturbator [crazy] and she was um.... well, she didn;t try to hard to make things fit, u know what I mean. Like, her areas were at the least
'welcoming'.
She hasn't been masturbating for about a year and a half, and hasn't had sex since June. Now, even tampons are painful.
What does that say ?

Your friend maybe should talk to her doctor, if she's experienced changes in her sex drive and penetration is painful. That can be a side effect of some medications, including birth control pills. (Just because she's not having sex doesn't mean she's not on the pill, they are sometimes prescribed for reasons other than preventing pregnancy.) Painful insertion of something into the vagina usually results from a combination of tense muscles and lack of lubrication. You can also suggest to her that she grease the applicator with a little KY, especially after removing the first tampon, since they don't just absorb menstrual fluids. (Sorry, I don't know any ways to make the removal less uncomfortable.)

--------------------
I'm in ur database, makin' moar recordz.

Posts: 1973 | From: The Cat Ship | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
spungo
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 1089

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 14, 2006 07:54      Profile for spungo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Don't forget the Garlic Head!

I thought that was a euphemism for 'felating a Frenchman'. [Confused]

--------------------
Shameless plug. (Please forgive me.)

Posts: 6529 | From: Noba Scoba | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
magefile
Highlie
Member # 2918

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 14, 2006 07:58      Profile for magefile     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Blue popsicles!!?? Who in the world is talking about popsicles?

I'd be a bit more concerned about the blue part. [Glances down nervously]
Posts: 743 | From: Massachusetts | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged
Too Cool To Quit
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 2217

Icon 1 posted April 14, 2006 09:03      Profile for Too Cool To Quit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

--------------------
Alright now, that's the last straw, I'm calling the ass taxidermist to tell him to stop making hats in your size RIGHT NOW.

Posts: 1097 | From: North Carolina | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
dragonman97

SuperFan!
Member # 780

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 14, 2006 09:05      Profile for dragonman97   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe it's a side effect of Icy Hot. (~NSFW~)

Warning: It's around noon EDT, and this article might result in dryness of mouth, reduced appetite, or spraying of liquids on keyboards and/or monitors. If you're a depraved person, it might also result in your drawing attention by laughing hysterically.

--------------------
There are three things you can be sure of in life: Death, taxes, and reading about fake illnesses online...

Posts: 9331 | From: Westchester County, New York | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Xanthine

Member # 736

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 14, 2006 09:38      Profile for Xanthine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dman, I've heard Tiger Balm has similar effects.

--------------------
And it's one, two, three / On the wrong side of the lee / What were you meant for? / What were you meant for?
- The Decemberists

Posts: 7670 | From: the lab | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
Thorned0Fortress
Geek
Member # 4435

Icon 1 posted April 14, 2006 09:53      Profile for Thorned0Fortress   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FireSnake:
quote:
Okay, I have DEFINATLY noticed changes in tightness. Especially my friend. My friend was a pretty heavy masturbator [crazy] and she was um.... well, she didn;t try to hard to make things fit, u know what I mean. Like, her areas were at the least
'welcoming'.
She hasn't been masturbating for about a year and a half, and hasn't had sex since June. Now, even tampons are painful.
What does that say ?

Your friend maybe should talk to her doctor, if she's experienced changes in her sex drive and penetration is painful. That can be a side effect of some medications, including birth control pills. (Just because she's not having sex doesn't mean she's not on the pill, they are sometimes prescribed for reasons other than preventing pregnancy.) Painful insertion of something into the vagina usually results from a combination of tense muscles and lack of lubrication. You can also suggest to her that she grease the applicator with a little KY, especially after removing the first tampon, since they don't just absorb menstrual fluids. (Sorry, I don't know any ways to make the removal less uncomfortable.)
I wasn't saying anything about her sex drive. I was just pointing out that the lack of stimulation caused her to become tighter (btw thanks for the KY info [blush] ).
Posts: 235 | From: texas | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged
fs

Member # 1181

Icon 1 posted April 14, 2006 11:43      Profile for fs   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I wasn't saying anything about her sex drive. I was just pointing out that the lack of stimulation caused her to become tighter (btw thanks for the KY info [blush] ).

NP. [Smile] - I know what the tampon thing is like. To me, going from regular masturbation/sex to none in nearly a year sounds like a change in sex drive. Seriously, your friend should talk to a doctor if she's having pain and other issues. Other things to consider are allergic reactions to the feminine hygiene products being used. (Inflammation, sweeling, soreness, irritation, etc... whoever thought it was a good idea to manufacture scented pads and tampons is a moron.)

--------------------
I'm in ur database, makin' moar recordz.

Posts: 1973 | From: The Cat Ship | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
Thorned0Fortress
Geek
Member # 4435

Icon 1 posted April 14, 2006 14:16      Profile for Thorned0Fortress   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FireSnake:
quote:

NP. [Smile] - I know what the tampon thing is like. To me, going from regular masturbation/sex to none in nearly a year sounds like a change in sex drive. Seriously, your friend should talk to a doctor if she's having pain and other issues. Other things to consider are allergic reactions to the feminine hygiene products being used. (Inflammation, sweeling, soreness, irritation, etc... whoever thought it was a good idea to manufacture scented pads and tampons is a moron.)
Okay.... you obviously can't see my point.
She went without sex and become tight so that tampons didn't fit like they used to.
There was no change in her drive.... she wasn't active and she DID still masturbate, just with no penetration.
(the reason for not inserting anything was because she didn't want to be so loose)

Posts: 235 | From: texas | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged
garlicguy

Member # 3166

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 14, 2006 14:49      Profile for garlicguy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GC = Gynecologist Convention?

--------------------

Grummash

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 4289

Icon 1 posted April 14, 2006 14:59      Profile for Grummash     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
originally posted by garlicguy:

Gyrating Cervix?

--------------------
...and yet, across the gulf of space, minds immeasurably superior to ours regarded this earth with envious eyes...

Posts: 2335 | From: Lancashire,UK | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged
garlicguy

Member # 3166

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 14, 2006 15:31      Profile for garlicguy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Grummash:
Gyrating Cervix?

Groovy Chicks?

--------------------

dragonman97

SuperFan!
Member # 780

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 14, 2006 16:21      Profile for dragonman97   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Crap...I had one of those hit on me the last time I was in San Fran. That was a /weird/ night.

--------------------
There are three things you can be sure of in life: Death, taxes, and reading about fake illnesses online...

Posts: 9331 | From: Westchester County, New York | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
GrumpySteen

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan
Member # 170

Icon 12 posted April 15, 2006 13:29      Profile for GrumpySteen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow... a whole convention hit on you? I'm impressed! [Big Grin]

Here we were all talking about MMF and FFM and you go straight to
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFM

Posts: 6364 | From: Tennessee | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
garlicguy

Member # 3166

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 15, 2006 14:40      Profile for garlicguy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is what sets dman apart. He has his own approach to things.

--------------------

dragonman97

SuperFan!
Member # 780

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 15, 2006 16:33      Profile for dragonman97   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Steen...uh...yeah...but not a single one of them was a geek, so I just had to let them down nicely. [Wink]

--------------------

HalfVast

Member # 3187

Icon 1 posted April 15, 2006 20:42      Profile for HalfVast     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sexual Orientation?

You mean there was supposed to be an orientation?

Was that the day I missed in the 6th grade where they told
me all the boys went too one classroom and all the girls went
too the other and...

I missed the whole thing!

This explains so, so much. [shake head]

Posts: 795 | From: In the mitten around the abductor pollicis brevis. | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time
This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

2015 Geek Culture