homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » Love!   » Looking for Love   » Sexual orientation (Page 5)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7 

Author Topic: Sexual orientation
Rhonwyyn

Solid Gold SuperFan!
Member # 2854

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 12, 2006 18:40      Profile for Rhonwyyn   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dragonman97:
At the risk of being exceptionally rude:
You're not even sharing yourselves with each other, so isn't speculating on anything further quite a stretch?

/me thinks you should get slightly bored before getting married to make sure you can handle the tedium of everyday life.

Sharing yourself with someone involves more than just the physical act of penetration, y'know. Yes, we're waiting for marriage to share ourselves completely in a sexual manner (I said "boyfriend/husband" in preparation for the eventuality), but in the meantime we're building our relationship by sharing mentally, emotionally, spiritually, chronologically, and yes, even a bit physically (although mild by the standards on this board, it's quite a bit for us since we're virgins when it comes to lovers' physical interactions).

And as far as boredom goes, I've been able to handle it by myself as an unmarried person, so how much better to have a companion with whom to share the tedium?

--------------------
Change the way you SEE, not the way you LOOK!

Posts: 3849 | From: Lancaster, PA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged
Astronomer Jedi
Highlie
Member # 4699

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 12, 2006 18:42      Profile for Astronomer Jedi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Thorned0Fortress:
quote:
Originally posted by geekinberkies:
quote:
Originally posted by zesovietrussian: I believe the correct term in this case would be "brokeback" [evil]

That is an easy answer, but seriously, it is a tough spot to be in. He is what I want to know...why is it more acceptable for a woman to like women, but if you're a guy, you're a fag? Doesn't it make women equally repulsive in your "brokeback" eyes? I'm not trying to state anything here other than there is a massive double-standard. In my mind, if you tell me its OK for women, but not for men, then you are thinking with the wrong head.
The reason for that is because women are very beautiful and hygienic.
Men are extremely discusting. Until marriage.
Then the wives turns them into a Metro-Sexual pussy.

What do you mean after marriage? I'm already house-broken, so less work for the missus, when I find one

--------------------
Estne volumen in toga, an solum tibi libet me videre?

Posts: 606 | From: Perth, Western Australia | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged
Rhonwyyn

Solid Gold SuperFan!
Member # 2854

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 12, 2006 18:43      Profile for Rhonwyyn   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Women are hygienic when they bleed once a month and secrete fluid during the few days they ovulate? When men bathe, they have no major openings during which body fluid (of any kind) can escape, but women aren't as fortunate. Especially those who've had quite a bit of sex or have had children. Then they're stretched out and even more prone to seepage. Why do you think panty-liners were invented? [Razz]

--------------------

Astronomer Jedi
Highlie
Member # 4699

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 12, 2006 18:51      Profile for Astronomer Jedi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That just made me think of how us blokes would handle it.

"Don't worry. The missus will fix that up for us."

[evil]

--------------------

Posts: 606 | From: Perth, Western Australia | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged
TMBWITW,PB

Member # 1734

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 12, 2006 18:51      Profile for TMBWITW,PB     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Speaking as a woman who recently gave birth (and has sex on a regular basis), I'm not particularly stretched out, and not any more stretchy than I was when I was 17. Except during my period, I don't leak anything. And then I manage to keep it very well contained with feminine hygene products.

And while men may not leak anything due to cycles, shaking it off after using the restroom just isn't enough!

--------------------
"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and it may be necessary from time to time to give a stupid or misinformed beholder a black eye."
óMiss Piggy

Posts: 4010 | From: my couch | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Rhonwyyn

Solid Gold SuperFan!
Member # 2854

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 12, 2006 19:03      Profile for Rhonwyyn   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TMBWITW,PB:
Speaking as a woman who recently gave birth (and has sex on a regular basis), I'm not particularly stretched out, and not any more stretchy than I was when I was 17. Except during my period, I don't leak anything. And then I manage to keep it very well contained with feminine hygene products.

That's a relief to know for the future! [Smile]

--------------------

Thorned0Fortress
Geek
Member # 4435

Icon 1 posted April 12, 2006 19:11      Profile for Thorned0Fortress   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Rhonwyyn:
quote:

Women are hygienic when they bleed once a month and secrete fluid during the few days they ovulate? When men bathe, they have no major openings during which body fluid (of any kind) can escape, but women aren't as fortunate. Especially those who've had quite a bit of sex or have had children. Then they're stretched out and even more prone to seepage. Why do you think panty-liners were invented? [Razz]
I must refer to the comedian Larry teh Cable Guy here:
Girls can wear a thong all day and It comes off damn near the way it went on. Guys wear boxers for an hour and .... well... you guys know...

Posts: 235 | From: texas | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged
Astronomer Jedi
Highlie
Member # 4699

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 12, 2006 19:13      Profile for Astronomer Jedi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know. Have you ever seen a man with Parkinsons try and shake it off? Messy! [Big Grin]

--------------------

Thorned0Fortress
Geek
Member # 4435

Icon 12 posted April 12, 2006 19:18      Profile for Thorned0Fortress   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Speaking of periods and male cleanliness....
If MEN were the ones who had them, how terrible would that be ?!
At lease with US it is usually a discrete thing (excepts for a few uncontrollable occasions).
If it was a guy they would prolly be like "Hey everyone, I just Started !!!!" At this point another would reply, "Well I got my period this morning !" And here, we are followed by, " Oh yeah... I bet my tampons are bigger than yours !"
This would go on for half a day including debates over cramping, and would be settled by a bet to see who could open a box of Kotex the fastest.

Ladies, am I right ?

TMBWITW,PB

Member # 1734

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 12, 2006 19:20      Profile for TMBWITW,PB     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's not entirely fair. If you get a bunch of ladies on their period in the same room (with no guys around) I'm sure there would be some verbal competition over who has the worst cramps, who gained the most water weight, and who has the worst craving for brownies. [Razz]

--------------------
"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and it may be necessary from time to time to give a stupid or misinformed beholder a black eye."
óMiss Piggy

Thorned0Fortress
Geek
Member # 4435

Icon 6 posted April 12, 2006 19:22      Profile for Thorned0Fortress   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
for real !
Rhonwyyn

Solid Gold SuperFan!
Member # 2854

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 12, 2006 19:28      Profile for Rhonwyyn   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Brownies? Did someone say brownies?

/me rhapsodizes about chocolate brownies with walnuts and mini Hershey's kisses hot out of the oven, served with vanilla ice cream, hot fudge, whipped cream, and a maraschino cherry...

--------------------

Astronomer Jedi
Highlie
Member # 4699

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 12, 2006 19:32      Profile for Astronomer Jedi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Speaking of periods and male cleanliness....
If MEN were the ones who had them, how terrible would that be ?!
At lease with US it is usually a discrete thing (excepts for a few uncontrollable occasions).
If it was a guy they would prolly be like "Hey everyone, I just Started !!!!" At this point another would reply, "Well I got my period this morning !" And here, we are followed by, " Oh yeah... I bet my tampons are bigger than yours !"
This would go on for half a day including debates over cramping, and would be settled by a bet to see who could open a box of Kotex the fastest.

Ladies, am I right ?

You know it's true!

But at least we'd have a good time doing it. Imagine it: blokey blokes sitting around the campfire talking about periods.
[Applause]

--------------------

Xanthine

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 736

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 12, 2006 19:52      Profile for Xanthine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd join in the brownie fantasies, except I haven't really been all that interested in food lately. :/

That said, girls talk about a lot of weird shit when we're alone. Part of it is just to reassure ourselves because there's a fair number of things that happen to us that aren't covered properly (if at all) in health class and leave one wondering "Am I normal?", part of it is because we can and part of it is because we're seeking advice.

--------------------
And it's one, two, three / On the wrong side of the lee / What were you meant for? / What were you meant for?
- The Decemberists

Posts: 7670 | From: the lab | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
magefile
Highlie
Member # 2918

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 12, 2006 23:10      Profile for magefile     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
That's not entirely fair. If you get a bunch of ladies on their period in the same room (with no guys around) I'm sure there would be some verbal competition over who has the worst cramps, who gained the most water weight, and who has the worst craving for brownies. [Razz]

I'm having a horrible flashback to high school here ...
Posts: 743 | From: Massachusetts | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged
csk

Member # 1941

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 12, 2006 23:40      Profile for csk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Speaking as a woman who recently gave birth (and has sex on a regular basis),

That's funny, I thought you were married? [Wink]

On the subject of threesomes it's an interesting one. I haven't had any (yet) but would certainly be open to the idea. I'd certainly prefer FFM, but would also do MMF if suitable opportunity arose.

--------------------
6 weeks to go!

Posts: 4455 | From: Sydney, Australia | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
fs

Member # 1181

Icon 1 posted April 13, 2006 04:32      Profile for fs   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Men are extremely discusting. Until marriage.
Then the wives turns them into a Metro-Sexual pussy.

quote:
Originally posted by Rhonwyyn:

Speak for yourselves, sisters. First, my last period consisted of approximately 3 days of wiping pink. (Oh, sure, I used a pantiliner just in case, but not so much as a spot.) Second, that stretched thing is, as far as I know, a myth. I've had plenty of sex and if I had to speculate, I'd say the nether regions are bordering on too tight, if anything. One word for those worried about being loose: (say it with me, DNM) Kegels. Third, hygiene, in general, is a function of the person's habits and not their gender. I've known some fastidious men and some sloppy women and vice versa. Can we dispose of the ignorant gender stereotypes already, or should I go build myself a hut in the back yard for the next time I'm on the rag?

It seems like the men can't win here either. It must be nice to know you have already been sorted into the category of either "discusting" or "Metro-Sexual pussy." With an attitude like that, it's probably better you stick to chicks, anyway.

--------------------
I'm in ur database, makin' moar recordz.

Posts: 1973 | From: The Cat Ship | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
dragonman97

SuperFan!
Member # 780

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 13, 2006 06:22      Profile for dragonman97   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
fs: Definitely true about tidiness. I am by no stretch of the means 'neat,' I tend to let any area that I call my own get quite a bit cluttered. OTOH, I was blown away to learn that I have a friend who is much worse than me - she could outclutter me any day of the week.

On the other matter, I figure I'll point out that it is possible for a guy to be somewhat less than pristine...if he's not terribly concerned with cleanliness and/or his own health...and uh...more European than American (though numbers are changing on that). Not quite in the same ballpark as the 'fairer sex,' but a note for comparison's sake.

--------------------
There are three things you can be sure of in life: Death, taxes, and reading about fake illnesses online...

Posts: 9331 | From: Westchester County, New York | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
drunkennewfiemidget
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 2814

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 13, 2006 06:35      Profile for drunkennewfiemidget     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FireSnake:
Speak for yourselves, sisters. First, my last period consisted of approximately 3 days of wiping pink. (Oh, sure, I used a pantiliner just in case, but not so much as a spot.) Second, that stretched thing is, as far as I know, a myth. I've had plenty of sex and if I had to speculate, I'd say the nether regions are bordering on too tight, if anything. One word for those worried about being loose: (say it with me, DNM) Kegels. Third, hygiene, in general, is a function of the person's habits and not their gender. I've known some fastidious men and some sloppy women and vice versa. Can we dispose of the ignorant gender stereotypes already, or should I go build myself a hut in the back yard for the next time I'm on the rag?

Bingo.

#1: I am a *very* clean guy. I shower every single day, I wash my hands whenever I go to the can, and a 'shake' does plenty as far as getting rid of anything goes -- remember, urine is sterile. If that makes me a metrosexual pussy, then so be it.

#2: Having a child and/or sex *does not* change a woman's 'tightness'. Not even remotely. For one thing, researchers have been trying for years to create anything with the elasticity and resilience of a woman's vagina. To date, they haven't come close. Nothing can retract like they do, and then return to such a small size. Stories about girls being 'loose' is more a play on words from years ago, and not a physical description. It's actually found from what I recall, a woman's tightness can actually have more to do with two things: A) how often she exercises those muscles (kegals, sex, masturbation), and B) her weight. Apparently overweight womens bodies exert more pressure on their nether regions, and thereby cause the muscles to lose some of their strength.

And I have been with women who've been considered 'loose' by society's morals, women who've been considered 'very conservative' and Amanda's had a child, obviously -- and I can unequivocally tell you without a shadow of a doubt, what's gone in or come out of that region has zero to do with its elasticity.

That's all I have to say about that.

Posts: 4897 | From: Cambridge, ON, Canada | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged
TMBWITW,PB

Member # 1734

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 13, 2006 09:08      Profile for TMBWITW,PB     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
First, my last period consisted of approximately 3 days of wiping pink.

My last period was 16 months ago. [Big Grin]

--------------------
óMiss Piggy

drunkennewfiemidget
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 2814

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 13, 2006 09:31      Profile for drunkennewfiemidget     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
First, my last period consisted of approximately 3 days of wiping pink.

My last period was 16 months ago. [Big Grin]
Mine was never. [Big Grin]

So are you saying you went on the shot, it hasn't come back yet, or you're pregnant again? [Razz]

Posts: 4897 | From: Cambridge, ON, Canada | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged
TMBWITW,PB

Member # 1734

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 13, 2006 09:56      Profile for TMBWITW,PB     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hasn't come back yet. Apparantly all this night nursing is good for something. [Razz]

--------------------
óMiss Piggy

Snaggy

Sir Snaggalot!
Member # 123

Member Rated:
Icon 3 posted April 13, 2006 10:01      Profile for Snaggy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
...researchers have been trying for years to create anything with the elasticity and resilience of a woman's vagina. To date, they haven't come close.

With the exception of goatse.

Posts: 8100 | From: Canada | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
macmcseboy

Member # 1232

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 13, 2006 10:13      Profile for macmcseboy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol

--------------------
Live long and prosper.

Posts: 1139 | From: Victoria BC... | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
fs

Member # 1181

Icon 1 posted April 13, 2006 10:16      Profile for fs   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Hasn't come back yet. Apparantly all this night nursing is good for something. [Razz]

Watch out for the "you can't get pregnant while you are nursing" baby. I know two of those.

--------------------
I'm in ur database, makin' moar recordz.

Posts: 1973 | From: The Cat Ship | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time
This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

© 2015 Geek Culture