homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » Love!   » Looking for Love   » any sweet geek girls that have a wild side? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: any sweet geek girls that have a wild side?
Wolfie001
Newbie Larva
Member # 4841

Member Rated:
Icon 3 posted January 20, 2006 12:52      Profile for Wolfie001     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well long story short, I moved from Washington to Oklahoma to see if a relashenship would work... Ha Ha That Blew Up in my face.
Any ways

I Love my Computer, and my car (a volvo) I love to race. But till last week, i'd never gotten a ticket, on my way back from work I got nailed. ohh man did that suck!
hmm what else. well i don't know but you can ask.

================edited======================
i should say i'm just lookin for some one i can get along with, stalk about stupid stuff or what ever. not eaven shure if i want another relashenship. any ways G'luck

Posts: 5 | From: Alva OK | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged
GrumpySteen

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan
Member # 170

Icon 1 posted January 20, 2006 16:23      Profile for GrumpySteen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wolfie001 wrote:
stalk about stupid stuff or what ever.

This is geek culture... you should be stalking the women over intellectual stuff!

Posts: 6364 | From: Tennessee | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
jordanv
Assimilated
Member # 3189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 20, 2006 17:48      Profile for jordanv     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is an English language forum.

<mutters>stupid foreigners writing in their foreign gibberish</mutters>

Posts: 364 | From: a house (in Sydney) | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged
Scubbo
Mini Geek
Member # 4832

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted January 21, 2006 10:25      Profile for Scubbo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
This is an English language forum.

<mutters>stupid foreigners writing in their foreign gibberish</mutters>

quote:
Originally posted by Wolfie001:
I Love my Computer, and my car (a volvo) I love to race.

Sounds to me like something typed into freetranslation.com!

--------------------
Information wants to be anthropomorphized.
When in doubt; Use the Source, Luke.

Posts: 64 | From: Englandland | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged
Demosthenes
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 530

Icon 1 posted January 21, 2006 13:28      Profile for Demosthenes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
relashenship

This is all I have to say. *facepalm*
dragonman97

SuperFan!
Member # 780

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 21, 2006 18:10      Profile for dragonman97   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Demosthenes:
quote:
relashenship

This is all I have to say. *facepalm*
Shuddent it bee 'relashunship?" [sicsicsicsicsic] [Smile]

--------------------
There are three things you can be sure of in life: Death, taxes, and reading about fake illnesses online...

Posts: 9332 | From: Westchester County, New York | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Wick
Mini Geek
Member # 4608

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 22, 2006 00:08      Profile for Wick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Me now dumber after reading thread.

--------------------
-= "There comes a time in a man's life when he must roll the dice and except the outcome" =-

Posts: 80 | From: OH | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged
fs

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 1181

Icon 1 posted January 22, 2006 03:56      Profile for fs   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Well long story short, I moved from Washington to Oklahoma to see if a relashenship would work... Ha Ha That Blew Up in my face.
Any ways

I Love my Computer, and my car (a volvo) I love to race. But till last week, i'd never gotten a ticket, on my way back from work I got nailed. ohh man did that suck!
hmm what else. well i don't know but you can ask.

================edited======================
i should say i'm just lookin for some one i can get along with, stalk about stupid stuff or what ever. not eaven shure if i want another relashenship. any ways G'luck

You should talk to -ct-! She pretends to be a guy on here because otherwise all the new guys hit on her, but cars and gripes about law enforcement are right up her alley.

--------------------
I'm in ur database, makin' moar recordz.

Posts: 1973 | From: The Cat Ship | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
fs

Member # 1181

Icon 1 posted January 22, 2006 04:24      Profile for fs   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TalibanSniper:
It shood be buttsex. No sweet geek girl with a wild side can resist buttsex.

It's ok... I've got this one under control guys...

"Hi, is this 1-800-GUANTANAMO?"

Seriously though, assuming you could get a geek girl drunk enough to bed you, it would probably have to be buttsex as she wouldn't be able to feel the insertion of that Q-tip you call a penis in any other orifice.

Good luck with that.

--------------------

GrumpySteen

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan
Member # 170

Icon 14 posted January 22, 2006 06:04      Profile for GrumpySteen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Someone seems to be feeling a bit evil this morning

--------------------
Worst. Celibate. Ever.

Posts: 6364 | From: Tennessee | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
Wick
Mini Geek
Member # 4608

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 22, 2006 06:09      Profile for Wick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FireSnake:
quote:

Seriously though, assuming you could get a geek girl drunk enough to bed you, it would probably have to be buttsex as she wouldn't be able to feel the insertion of that Q-tip you call a penis in any other orifice.

Good luck with that.

That has made my day. Thank you.

--------------------
-= "There comes a time in a man's life when he must roll the dice and except the outcome" =-

Posts: 80 | From: OH | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged
Matias
Highlie
Member # 4216

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 22, 2006 07:41      Profile for Matias   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Good luck with that.

I could not stop laughing when I read this. That is funny and coming from fs made it funnier. [Applause]

--------------------
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

Posts: 516 | From: The Land of the mouse.... | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged
zesovietrussian
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 1177

Icon 1 posted January 22, 2006 09:44      Profile for zesovietrussian     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Makes you wonder, do all the trolls come out of their hybernation right around this time of the year?
Posts: 1094 | From: Boston | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
dragonman97

SuperFan!
Member # 780

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 22, 2006 10:08      Profile for dragonman97   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by zesovietrussian:
Makes you wonder, do all the trolls come out of their hybernation right around this time of the year?

Nah, September is usually worse. But these days, it's the September that never ended. [Bonus points to anyone who knows the reference. [Wink] ]

/me puts on "Wake me up when September ends." [Razz]

Thank you Snaggy, for eradicating that tripe. [Smile]

--------------------
There are three things you can be sure of in life: Death, taxes, and reading about fake illnesses online...

Posts: 9332 | From: Westchester County, New York | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
zesovietrussian
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 1177

Icon 1 posted January 22, 2006 10:47      Profile for zesovietrussian     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FireSnake:
quote:

Good luck with that.

Cut the guy some slack, he's probably still recovering from that time he dropped the soap.
Posts: 1094 | From: Boston | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
fs

Member # 1181

Icon 1 posted January 22, 2006 10:55      Profile for fs   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Steen:
Someone seems to be feeling a bit evil this morning

Yeah. But I sure fixed them. They'll think twice about being evil here again. [Wink]

--------------------

alfrin
Uber Geek
Member # 3836

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 22, 2006 11:00      Profile for alfrin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dragonman97:
quote:

/me rips his ears off and hides in a corner

--------------------
Art is Resistance / Resistance is Art

Posts: 813 | From: Nevada, USA | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
drunkennewfiemidget
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 2814

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 22, 2006 11:05      Profile for drunkennewfiemidget     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by alfrin:
quote:
quote:

I'm with you on that one. While it's not only one of Green Day's worst songs, it's also grossly overplayed, and if I hear it again EVER, it'll be too soon.
Posts: 4897 | From: Cambridge, ON, Canada | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged
dragonman97

SuperFan!
Member # 780

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 22, 2006 12:08      Profile for dragonman97   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by drunkennewfiemidget:
quote:
Originally posted by alfrin:
quote:
quote:

I'm with you on that one. While it's not only one of Green Day's worst songs, it's also grossly overplayed, and if I hear it again EVER, it'll be too soon.
Erm...well, I don't listen to the radio, so...whatever. [Razz]

And to that, I'll add, 'twas intended for humor's sake...relax. [Smile]

--------------------

drunkennewfiemidget
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 2814

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 22, 2006 12:22      Profile for drunkennewfiemidget     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

You mean humour? [Wink]
Posts: 4897 | From: Cambridge, ON, Canada | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged
Scubbo
Mini Geek
Member # 4832

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted January 22, 2006 12:38      Profile for Scubbo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by drunkennewfiemidget:
quote:

You mean humour? [Wink]
Ooooh, the great "Which English is more English?" debate continues! Between the country that invented it and the nation that spawned "Misunderestimate"...I know who my money's on...

And as to "The September That Never Ended"; I claim my free prize. Do I get a medal?

--------------------

sosumi
Uber Geek
Member # 1106

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 22, 2006 13:45      Profile for sosumi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Scubbo:
I claim my free prize.

Shouldn't that be and I claim my five pounds? [Wink]
Posts: 845 | From: Boston | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scubbo
Mini Geek
Member # 4832

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted January 22, 2006 13:52      Profile for Scubbo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sosumi:
Shouldn't that be and I claim my five pounds? [Wink]

Argh, I knew there was some formula for replying to things like that but I couldn't think of it...and there's me boasting of how well I know internet culture!

Out of interest, is there any banning system in place on these forums (latin/greek fanatics; please don't kill me! I'm currently learning some 300 lines for your subject, I deserve some slack!); not that I'm suggesting anyone deserve it, just asking out of interest as a newbie who's learning the ropes.

--------------------

sosumi
Uber Geek
Member # 1106

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 23, 2006 06:42      Profile for sosumi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Scubbo:
Argh, I knew there was some formula for replying to things like that but I couldn't think of it...and there's me boasting of how well I know internet culture!

It's origins are English, not internet! To boost sales amongst Brits on holiday, newspapers would publish descriptions of people and have them walk around places like Brighton. If you spotted them you'd win, but you had to say the phrase "You are (insert name) and I claim my five pounds."

*sponge for trivia* [Big Grin]

Posts: 845 | From: Boston | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scubbo
Mini Geek
Member # 4832

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted January 23, 2006 08:13      Profile for Scubbo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Applause] <Worships> [Applause]

--------------------

All times are Eastern Time
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

2015 Geek Culture