homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » Love!   » Looking for Love   » Any geek girls here?!! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: Any geek girls here?!!
The Icebreaker
Single Celled Newbie
Member # 4461

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted October 08, 2005 02:46      Profile for The Icebreaker   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Geek girls ... if you want to meet a kewl 18 m geek
then send a mail to: [email protected]

thank you

--------------------
Without knowledge, no power!

ewomack
Highlie
Member # 3225

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 08, 2005 13:21      Profile for ewomack   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How can any self-respecting girl turn down a kewl guy?!!?!?

Come on, girls!!!!!

--------------------
Ed Womack
Get Milked

The White Tree
Geek
Member # 4040

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 08, 2005 20:19      Profile for The White Tree     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are 18. Try some other outlets first. That's what I think, but how could I possibly be wrong?
Posts: 201 | From: York, PA, residing/school at NNPTC at NWS Charleston, SC. | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged
Jace Raven

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 2444

Icon 1 posted October 08, 2005 20:22      Profile for Jace Raven         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
/me runs to my email client.

"Dear stud,

I can be feamle if you want me to be..."

The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 09, 2005 02:52      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jace Raven:
I can be feamle if you want me to be..."

The marines are officially part of the navy, right? [evil]

--------------------
If you watch 'The History Of NASA' backwards, it's about a space agency that has no manned spaceflight capability, then does low-orbit flights, then lands on the Moon.

Posts: 10680 | From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
The White Tree
Geek
Member # 4040

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 09, 2005 17:54      Profile for The White Tree     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, watch it there. No stereotyping the Navy. The Army has way more of them than the Navy does. I hope I am not misunderstanding what you mean by that statement. All in good fun though. The answer is yes. The Marines fall under the Depratment of the Navy.
Posts: 201 | From: York, PA, residing/school at NNPTC at NWS Charleston, SC. | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged
nerdwithnofriends
Uber Geek
Member # 3773

Icon 1 posted October 09, 2005 19:01      Profile for nerdwithnofriends     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmmm, I think they were just referring to the old rivalry between the marines and the navy, e.g.: How do you separate the men from the boys in the navy? With a prybar.

--------------------
"The Buddha, the Godhead, resides quite as comfortably in the circuits of a digital computer or the gears of a cycle transmission as he does at the top of a mountain or in the petals of a flower." - Robert M. Pirsig

The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 09, 2005 19:36      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Ashore, it is wine women and song, aboard it is rum, bum and concertina." - traditional navy saying.

--------------------
If you watch 'The History Of NASA' backwards, it's about a space agency that has no manned spaceflight capability, then does low-orbit flights, then lands on the Moon.

Serenak

Member # 2950

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 10, 2005 00:54      Profile for Serenak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rum, sodomy and the lash...
[Wink]

--------------------
"So if you want my address - it's No. 1 at the end of the bar, where I sit with the broken angels, clutching at straws and nursing my scars..."

Posts: 1937 | From: Suffolk England | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged
Allan
SuperFan!
Member # 1717

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 10, 2005 06:22      Profile for Allan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Serenak:
[Wink]

oooohhh!!! is Spungo having a party [Big Grin]
Posts: 1280 | From: Edinburgh, Scotland / Frankfurt, Germany | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
spungo
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 1089

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 10, 2005 07:11      Profile for spungo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Allan:
quote:
Originally posted by Serenak:
[Wink]

oooohhh!!! is Spungo having a party [Big Grin]
Good idea... but maybe not in this dirty old town.

--------------------
Shameless plug. (Please forgive me.)

Posts: 6529 | From: Noba Scoba | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
The White Tree
Geek
Member # 4040

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 10, 2005 12:53      Profile for The White Tree     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is the new Navy, plus I highly doubt that sodemy was ever as big as people like to believe. Most of those kind of people are on the surface targets anyway. I am a submarine volunteer, and we tend to stay away from that regardless of what you might hear.
CommanderShroom
Member # 2097

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 10, 2005 13:22      Profile for CommanderShroom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The White Tree:
This is the new Navy, plus I highly doubt that sodemy was ever as big as people like to believe. Most of those kind of people are on the surface targets anyway. I am a submarine volunteer, and we tend to stay away from that regardless of what you might hear.

A submariner eh?

50 men go down 25 couples come back up...

[evil] [Razz]

edit: Let me add a 'just kidding' in there. I honestly do respect the men and women that are willing to lay their lives on the line for the defense of their countries. But everyone is fair game for my bad jokes.

--------------------
Does he know our big secret?
Has one of us confessed?
'Bout the wires circuits and motors
Buried in our chest

Posts: 2465 | From: Utarrrrggggghhh!!!!!!!! | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged
Serenak

Member # 2950

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 10, 2005 13:55      Profile for Serenak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jokes about the Navy are as old as the Navy itself...

Pass another Cabin Boy... yeah well you get the gist... bit like gags about the Foreign Legion and camels or Spungo and his sheep...

Good to have you back BTW Spungo:p started to think it might be a case of "Where are Spungo's Bones Resting Now..."

/me runs like a shi'ite...
(from the referenced song, no offence to any of the faith intended...)

[thumbsup]

--------------------
"So if you want my address - it's No. 1 at the end of the bar, where I sit with the broken angels, clutching at straws and nursing my scars..."

Posts: 1937 | From: Suffolk England | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged
The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 10, 2005 14:38      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There's a (sadly untrue ) legend about Captain Pugwash, a british childrens TV show that had characters named Seaman Staines, Roger the cabin-boy, Master Bates, and Simon the Bar Steward.

The fact that this false rumour about a real TV show has such currency (in fact, I thought it was true until a few minutes ago) is highly illuminating. It seems that people just want to associate sailors with all manner of 'questionable' activities.

--------------------

Rhonwyyn

Solid Gold SuperFan!
Member # 2854

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 10, 2005 16:58      Profile for Rhonwyyn   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
According to the Tartan Terrors, the answer to "What do you do with a drunken sailor?" is to "Put him in a bed with an English butler." No, wait. That's "What do you do with a drunken drummer?"

--------------------
Change the way you SEE, not the way you LOOK!

Posts: 3849 | From: Lancaster, PA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged
The White Tree
Geek
Member # 4040

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 10, 2005 17:59      Profile for The White Tree     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You can do many things with a drunken sailor. Shave his belly with a rusty razor, trice him up in a runnin' bowline, or put him in bed with the captains daughter (cat o' nine tails). There are many things you can do with a drunken sailor.

And yes, I do know you are joking about the Navy jokes. They just get very old when I hear them almost every day from some of my less mature friends.

tree
Newbie Larva
Member # 4471

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted October 11, 2005 14:54      Profile for tree     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought it was spelt sodomy - like the bible place??

--------------------
tree

tree
Newbie Larva
Member # 4471

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted October 11, 2005 14:56      Profile for tree     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
master bates? Wasn't simon bates great? Only uk radio one listeners over 30 would understand this - thats why its so FUNNY

--------------------
tree

Rhonwyyn

Solid Gold SuperFan!
Member # 2854

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 11, 2005 15:07      Profile for Rhonwyyn   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tree:
I thought it was spelt sodomy - like the bible place??

Yes... Sodomy derives from Sodom and Gomorrah... two towns that were destroyed because of their wickedness. You can read the story in Genesis 18:16 - 19:38.

Oh, and it is spelled, not Spelt. [Wink]

--------------------

The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 11, 2005 15:15      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Rhonwyyn:
Sodomy derives from Sodom and Gomorrah... two towns that were destroyed because of their wickedness. You can read the story in Genesis 18:16 - 19:38.

When you look at the only virtuous man got up to, they must have been real Party Towns !

( and wots wrong wiff spelt then, eh? )

--------------------

spungo
Member # 1089

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 11, 2005 15:17      Profile for spungo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tree:
master bates? Wasn't simon bates great? Only uk radio one listeners over 30 would understand this - thats why its so FUNNY

Err... you're not going to start singing 'Our Tune', are you? [Wink]

--------------------
Shameless plug. (Please forgive me.)

Posts: 6529 | From: Noba Scoba | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
Rhonwyyn

Solid Gold SuperFan!
Member # 2854

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 11, 2005 15:24      Profile for Rhonwyyn   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The Famous Druid:
quote:
Sodomy derives from Sodom and Gomorrah... two towns that were destroyed because of their wickedness. You can read the story in Genesis 18:16 - 19:38.

When you look at the only virtuous man got up to, they must have been real Party Towns !
" 33 That night they got their father to drink wine, and the older daughter went in and lay with him. He was not aware of it when she lay down or when she got up."

It says he was the virtuous man, not his daughters! [Razz]

(And yeah, they must've been horribly desperate if they slept with their father. That's just really hideous to think about. I can't stand being in the same room with my father, let alone letting him touch me!)

--------------------

Cap'n Vic

Member # 1477

Icon 1 posted October 11, 2005 15:40      Profile for Cap'n Vic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Oh, and it is spelled, not Spelt. [Wink] [/QB]

....all that time I spended crying over spelt milk was for nothing then?

--------------------
(!) (T) = 8-D

Posts: 5471 | From: One of the drones from sector 7G | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
tree
Newbie Larva
Member # 4471

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted October 11, 2005 15:45      Profile for tree     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i had better stop doing the kids GSCE english homework then! No wonder they are getting nowhere! did i spelld that right!

--------------------
tree

All times are Eastern Time
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

2015 Geek Culture