homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » Love!   » Looking for Love   » Gamer searching gamette

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Gamer searching gamette
shackadoodl
Single Celled Newbie
Member # 3973

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted May 26, 2005 11:34      Profile for shackadoodl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Simply put, i am am Belgian boy, almost 18 yrs old, and i search a gaming girl. most ppl say that they dont exist, but they are wrong. so simply put, does anyone want to date me?

check my photo, o yeah, id you think its crappy, sry 4 the crappy cam, and yes that is me.

http://img278.echo.cx/img278/4694/im0002248il.jpg

--------------------
Wel, i'm shackadoodl
but you can call me doodl, deadlydoodl

Posts: 1 | From: Belgium | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged
spungo
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 1089

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted May 26, 2005 11:46      Profile for spungo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello and Welcome. I'm no gamer girl (but hey - a fella can always dream [Wink] ). Good luck in your search. Oh - and help yerself to a doughnut or two.

--------------------
Shameless plug. (Please forgive me.)

Posts: 6529 | From: Noba Scoba | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
Rhonwyyn

Solid Gold SuperFan!
Member # 2854

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted May 26, 2005 15:54      Profile for Rhonwyyn   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Let me get this straight. You're 17 and you just asked for a date on an international forum? Pardon my ignorance, but how will that work? Are you basically looking for a girl to flirt with while playing on-line games? 'Cause that might actually work better than finding a girl in Guam who's free this weekend to catch a movie. [Big Grin]

In any case, best of everything in your search. Welcome to GC!

--------------------
Change the way you SEE, not the way you LOOK!

Posts: 3849 | From: Lancaster, PA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged
Zim'et
Alpha Geek
Member # 2448

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 02, 2005 18:35      Profile for Zim'et         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're really hot, but I'm a comic book geek in the western region of the States. Good luck though.

--------------------
3 2 1... Let's Jam

Posts: 254 | From: Montana | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged
Mordok
Maximum Newbie
Member # 3975

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted June 02, 2005 21:21      Profile for Mordok   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, I'm in the western US too
Posts: 19 | From: Washington | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

2015 Geek Culture