homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » Love!   » Looking for Love   » Anyone in the Northern California Area

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Anyone in the Northern California Area
Iolite
Single Celled Newbie
Member # 3775

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted April 25, 2005 16:31      Profile for Iolite   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello, folks, I am a simple nerd-girl residing in the San Francisco Bay Area of California. My geek code is below:

GH d s+:+ a20 C++ U--- P L E-- W++ N++ o K- w M-- V PS+ PE Y+ PGP t- 5 X+ R* !tv b++ DI D G e* h* r-- x

--------------------
<

Posts: 2 | From: Berkeley/San Francisco Area | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
TMBWITW,PB

Member # 1734

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 25, 2005 17:42      Profile for TMBWITW,PB     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello, welcome to Geek Culture. It's good to see someone from my neck of the woods. (I'm up here in Richmond.) Check out the archives so you get a feel for the place, and don't take it too hard if someone teases you for not getting it right. [Wink]

May your posts be many and your stars be sparkly. [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and it may be necessary from time to time to give a stupid or misinformed beholder a black eye."
óMiss Piggy

Posts: 4010 | From: my couch | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 25, 2005 17:45      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Greetings lolite, make yerself comfortable, coffee's in the corner, cake and fizzy-stuff in the fridge.

btw - I followed the link to your blog, and just about died laughing reading this tale of a 1337 hax0r [Big Grin]

--------------------
If you watch 'The History Of NASA' backwards, it's about a space agency that has no manned spaceflight capability, then does low-orbit flights, then lands on the Moon.

Posts: 10680 | From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
californiarockr
Assimilated
Member # 1986

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 25, 2005 21:54      Profile for californiarockr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Redwood city, representing.

Peebs, you never told me you were so close :/

--------------------
lol

Posts: 361 | From: guess... :/ | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
TMBWITW,PB

Member # 1734

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 25, 2005 22:26      Profile for TMBWITW,PB     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, I guess I am close. Although, since most days I don't have a car available 32 miles still seems far to me. The 6 miles to Berkeley is much more manageable.

--------------------
"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and it may be necessary from time to time to give a stupid or misinformed beholder a black eye."
óMiss Piggy

Posts: 4010 | From: my couch | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
californiarockr
Assimilated
Member # 1986

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 25, 2005 23:27      Profile for californiarockr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah. i know a few people at school there...

the only thing I know about richmond is the lady on 107.7 the bone always says traffic sucks there in the morning

--------------------
lol

Posts: 361 | From: guess... :/ | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
drunkennewfiemidget
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 2814

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 26, 2005 10:00      Profile for drunkennewfiemidget     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
welcome longlick!
Posts: 4897 | From: Cambridge, ON, Canada | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged
Stibbons
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 2515

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 26, 2005 11:21      Profile for Stibbons   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The Famous Druid:

btw - I followed the link to your blog, and just about died laughing reading this tale of a 1337 hax0r [Big Grin]

[thumbsup] x many, that's brilliant

Anyways, 'ey up and welcome Iolite [Smile]

Posts: 1143 | From: UK | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged
Iolite
Single Celled Newbie
Member # 3775

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted April 27, 2005 23:01      Profile for Iolite   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I want to thank everyone for the warm reply!

--------------------
<

Posts: 2 | From: Berkeley/San Francisco Area | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

© 2015 Geek Culture