homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » Love!   » Looking for Love   » Friday night alone (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: Friday night alone
Orpheus
Highlie
Member # 2397

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 02, 2004 16:05      Profile for Orpheus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Grey_girl:
I think pr0n is the male equivalent. But that's not to say crazy old ladies can't have that too.

LOL...

I've got pr0n and a cat... now all I need is a crazy old lady and I'm all set for

www.crazyoldladiescatsandpr0n.com

w00t

--------------------
my cats make me crazy

Posts: 554 | From: Galveston, TX | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged
Swiss Mercenary

Member # 330

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 03, 2004 04:00      Profile for Swiss Mercenary     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Friday nights, hmmm, well either I online game (DAoC), role play games or board games.

Wow exiting! [Razz] [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
Evil AI at work.
I am Swiss of Borg. Holes are irrelevant, cheese will be assimilated!

Posts: 2275 | From: All the way from the land of Chocolate, Cheese and Cuckoo Clocks. | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
Zim'et
Alpha Geek
Member # 2448

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 04, 2004 19:08      Profile for Zim'et         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am currently planning to spend this Friday night with the stander upper. We shall see how that goes. If not, I shall play Silent Hill 2 for seven hours.

--------------------
3 2 1... Let's Jam

Posts: 254 | From: Montana | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged
Dr Psyclops
Geek
Member # 2440

Member Rated:
Icon 4 posted February 04, 2004 19:14      Profile for Dr Psyclops         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I gotta date with a 20-sided die! [Wink]

--------------------
Wherever I am, anyone in need has a friend.
Whenever I return home, everyone is glad I am there.
-Robert L. Humphrey

Posts: 132 | From: Escaped into the waves... | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged
Xanthine

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 736

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 04, 2004 19:52      Profile for Xanthine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I gotta date with my textbooks. Goddam cumes...

--------------------
And it's one, two, three / On the wrong side of the lee / What were you meant for? / What were you meant for?
- The Decemberists

Posts: 7670 | From: the lab | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
dragonman97

SuperFan!
Member # 780

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 04, 2004 20:31      Profile for dragonman97   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll probably watch anime with my friends...assuming I'm not completely wiped out by the end of this week, as I'm already nearly burned out :-/.

--------------------
There are three things you can be sure of in life: Death, taxes, and reading about fake illnesses online...

Posts: 9332 | From: Westchester County, New York | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
fiammetta73
Single Celled Newbie
Member # 2576

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted February 05, 2004 07:58      Profile for fiammetta73     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Since Friday night is coming up yet again, I suppose that my night alone will once again consist of reading a book or watching a dvd and desperately (pathetically) trying not to think about the fact that I am doing this alone. *sigh*

--------------------
-- The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits.
-- Albert Einstein

Posts: 3 | From: Memphis, TN | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
Stibbons
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 2515

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 05, 2004 08:23      Profile for Stibbons   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by fiammetta73:
Since Friday night is coming up yet again, I suppose that my night alone will once again consist of reading a book or watching a dvd and desperately (pathetically) trying not to think about the fact that I am doing this alone. *sigh*

thats *exactly* how I feel at the moment. damn.
Posts: 1143 | From: UK | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged
Jace Raven

Member # 2444

Icon 1 posted February 05, 2004 22:09      Profile for Jace Raven         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had to sell my mustang about two months ago, and i bought one of thesse.

Well, id say, it had to be one of the best damn cars i have ever driven. OT, i have a chance to go and get my picture taken with the car this weekend to appear in a magizine next month. Im so excited. That is what im doing Saturday, as for Friday:
Nothing
Nothing
Nothing
and....
NOTHING!

God I'm am lame!

Zim'et
Alpha Geek
Member # 2448

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 06, 2004 21:17      Profile for Zim'et         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That was awesome. I just got home from his house where we ate great Greek food, watched Family Guy, and played with his pet dog. Completely cool and relaxed. That was the best Friday I've had in a long time.

--------------------
3 2 1... Let's Jam

Posts: 254 | From: Montana | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged
Beth
Mini Geek
Member # 2512

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 06, 2004 21:26      Profile for Beth   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hm, another Friday come and gone. This evening saw my friend and I drive for 45 minutes out to a small german mennonite town because they have the best chinese food around. Which is beyond weird, but there you have it. Mmm, shrimp chow mein... [thumbsup]

--------------------
"What are those Earth creatures called? Feathers, long bill, webbed feet .. go 'quack'...cats! I'm being nibbled to death by cats."

Posts: 88 | From: Winterpeg, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged
Ricegirl
Mini Geek
Member # 2516

Icon 1 posted February 07, 2004 05:28      Profile for Ricegirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yep another friday...I went to a birthday party, ten girls and two guys [Eek!] and one of the guys has a g/f so that only leaves one... [Wink] it was ok I guess but I would of preferd to sit alone at my computer exploring cyberspace instead of being stuck in a house of hyper 14 year olds [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
Pride can break a man right down from iron, twist him round and tatter up a soul.

Posts: 84 | From: U.K | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged
Hanji
Geek-in-Training
Member # 2379

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted February 07, 2004 06:14      Profile for Hanji     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Friday night home alone is so utterly the norm for me that I don't even think about it anymore ....
Last time I *wasn't* home alone on a Friday must have been four or five weeks ago when I went to a Celtics game with a girl I know (Not my gf, but maybe ....) Before that, I can't remember the last time I did anything on a Friday.

Come to think of it, that was fun, maybe I oughta try to get out more.

SupportGoddess

Member # 822

Icon 1 posted February 07, 2004 23:37      Profile for SupportGoddess   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Friday night... I think I was in IRC again. [Cool]

--------------------
"A heretic is a man who sees with his own eyes."
-Gotthold Ephraim Lessing

Posts: 1148 | From: The Digital Temple | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
aberrantgeek
Geek
Member # 2336

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 08, 2004 11:02      Profile for aberrantgeek   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Me and this girl decided to meet up at a concert. She never showed up. But I did learn the valuable lesson that 12 Sobes, a small smoke filled room, and blaring music dont go together.

--------------------
"Everyone's life sucks" -Jerry Seinfield

AIM SN=aberrantgeek

Posts: 106 | From: South Carolina | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged
Dr Psyclops
Geek
Member # 2440

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 08, 2004 16:09      Profile for Dr Psyclops         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a chemistry lab on friday afternoons.

ugh.

I hate chemistry labs.

--------------------
Wherever I am, anyone in need has a friend.
Whenever I return home, everyone is glad I am there.
-Robert L. Humphrey

Posts: 132 | From: Escaped into the waves... | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged
Xanthine

Member # 736

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 08, 2004 19:39      Profile for Xanthine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So do I. They stink, they generate more papers for me to grade, the frickin' students get their frickin' stoppers stuck in their test tubes and don't thank me when I fix it for them, I've got one kid who tried to win a Darwin awaard and bring the whole dpeartment along for the ride, and then they'll try and dump their chemical waste down the sink.

Actually, except for the grading and the Darwin Award winner, I don't mind it that much.

--------------------
And it's one, two, three / On the wrong side of the lee / What were you meant for? / What were you meant for?
- The Decemberists

Posts: 7670 | From: the lab | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

2015 Geek Culture