homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » All about the comics!   » The Joy of Tech   » The Trump Troll Treatment (Uh-oh... the TTTs?)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The Trump Troll Treatment (Uh-oh... the TTTs?)
Shooshie
Geek
Member # 2205

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 09, 2015 04:47      Profile for Shooshie   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Nitrozac! Perfect job on the Trump Trolling Toon. You captured those expressions with perfect pitch. The comic made me laugh out loud, literally, as opposed to just saying LOL. Anyway, I enjoyed that.

Shoosh

Posts: 119 | From: Texas to Nevada... depending. | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
Snaggy

Sir Snaggalot!
Member # 123

Member Rated:
Icon 14 posted December 09, 2015 11:48      Profile for Snaggy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Agreed! Bravo Nitro!

I felt really, really sorry for her, having to draw that face all day!

and so far, only one person saying how very offensive it was and that they are never coming back to our website again! [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 8111 | From: Canada | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
Nitrozac

Benevolent Dictator!
Member # 111

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted December 09, 2015 12:39      Profile for Nitrozac   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Shoosh! It was difficult but the end result was worth it. I love the puppy at the end [Smile]
dragonman97

SuperFan!
Member # 780

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 09, 2015 23:49      Profile for dragonman97   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Snaggy:
Agreed! Bravo Nitro!

I felt really, really sorry for her, having to draw that face all day!

and so far, only one person saying how very offensive it was and that they are never coming back to our website again! [Roll Eyes]

Wait, what now? You don't need such a fool. [Razz]

Really...if you can't take a joke about a racist troll, you really should just go hide in your bunker. (Please leave the rest of us alone.)

--------------------
There are three things you can be sure of in life: Death, taxes, and reading about fake illnesses online...

Posts: 9332 | From: Westchester County, New York | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 09, 2015 23:54      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yup, great, made me LOL!

btw - It turns out Uncle Sam doesn't like Trump either

--------------------
If you watch 'The History Of NASA' backwards, it's about a space agency that has no manned spaceflight capability, then does low-orbit flights, then lands on the Moon.

Posts: 10680 | From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
dragonman97

SuperFan!
Member # 780

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 10, 2015 00:50      Profile for dragonman97   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The Famous Druid:
Yup, great, made me LOL!

btw - It turns out Uncle Sam doesn't like Trump either

That's probably the most I've seen of Trump to date. I believe strongly in ignoring this particular troll.

I'm actually optimistic about what he might do for our country. It seems impossible that he could get elected, and maybe he'll mess things up enough that Jeb Bush will be out of the running as well. [Razz]

--------------------
There are three things you can be sure of in life: Death, taxes, and reading about fake illnesses online...

Posts: 9332 | From: Westchester County, New York | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
TheMoMan
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 1659

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 10, 2015 09:11      Profile for TheMoMan         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I honestly wish that there was a slot for NON OF THE ABOVE on the ballots.

--------------------
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.

Benjamin Franklin,

Posts: 5848 | From: Just South of the Huron National Forest, in the water shed of the Rifle River | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged
The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 10, 2015 13:44      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dragonman97:

I'm actually optimistic about what he might do for our country. It seems impossible that he could get elected, and maybe he'll mess things up enough that Jeb Bush will be out of the running as well. [Razz]

Yeah, the Republicans really seem to have jumped the shark this time.
Last poll I saw, (GOP primary voting intention) Trump and Ben "the pyramids were grain silos" Carson were leading the field, with 50% of the Republican vote between them.
Makes it kind of difficult to see how a non-batshit-crazy option can possibly make it over the line.

The scary thing is, a batship-crazy Republican is not guaranteed to lose.
The polls show Trump only a few percent behind Clinton in the real election, well within the realms of catch-uppable if Clinton stumbles.

--------------------
If you watch 'The History Of NASA' backwards, it's about a space agency that has no manned spaceflight capability, then does low-orbit flights, then lands on the Moon.

Snaggy

Sir Snaggalot!
Member # 123

Member Rated:
Icon 5 posted December 10, 2015 15:51      Profile for Snaggy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I honestly wish that there was a slot for NON OF THE ABOVE on the ballots.

Can't people, in the USA, just write in a name? A write-in vote?

(I saw this in a Superman comic once, and they elected Superman as President.) [Big Grin]

Posts: 8111 | From: Canada | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 10, 2015 18:38      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Snaggy:
(I saw this in a Superman comic once, and they elected Superman as President.) [Big Grin]

Wait, wasn't he born outside the USA?

Hmmm..... 'Kal-el' sounds kind of muslim to me...

OMG!

Superman is the Kryptonian Candidate!

--------------------

All times are Eastern Time  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

2015 Geek Culture