homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » All about the comics!   » The Joy of Tech   » No joy on tapastic

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: No joy on tapastic
romad
Geek Apprentice
Member # 36425

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 12, 2013 09:58      Profile for romad     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've never liked tapastic and have always continued to use the http://www.geeklove.com/joyoftech/index.html link so I can see the Joy Poll. However, for the last week I've been forced to go to tapstic to see the comic then return the above link to get the Joy Poll. When will the comic be back on the above link?
Posts: 45 | From: Oroville, California People's Republic | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged
Snaggy

Sir Snaggalot!
Member # 123

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 12, 2013 10:29      Profile for Snaggy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
soon
Posts: 8111 | From: Canada | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
Ugh, MightyClub
BlabberMouth, the Next Generation
Member # 3112

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 12, 2013 13:47      Profile for Ugh, MightyClub     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For the record, Tapastic suits me just fine. I've found a few other comics on there that I enjoy, though none of them come close to the JoT!

What I do miss is easy access to the forums, but really that's just a bookmark and behavioral change away.

--------------------
Ugh!

Posts: 1742 | From: Ithaca, NY | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged
dragonman97

SuperFan!
Member # 780

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 12, 2013 20:06      Profile for dragonman97   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
romad,

Every single one of your posts has been a gripe about Tapastic. Please stop it - that's not constructive.

This is a new opportunity for Nitrozac and Snaggy to reap the rewards of their hard work. If you like their work and really hate Tapastic, at least pony up and become a Superfan to support them. Repeatedly griping about the way you view their comic for free really doesn't show N+S any love.

--------------------
There are three things you can be sure of in life: Death, taxes, and reading about fake illnesses online...

Posts: 9332 | From: Westchester County, New York | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
romad
Geek Apprentice
Member # 36425

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 14, 2013 10:11      Profile for romad     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have no qualms about it being an opportunity for them; I just wish it was implemented better. If tapastic had the Joy Poll then it would not be a problem. That has been my main irritation. So if they are trying to divorce themselves completely from geekculture.com and since tapastic doesn't seem to support a poll link, may I suggest that they bite the bullet and announce that JoT is moving completely to tapastic and that the Joy Poll is being discontinued?
Posts: 45 | From: Oroville, California People's Republic | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged
Snaggy

Sir Snaggalot!
Member # 123

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 14, 2013 11:28      Profile for Snaggy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
romad, I'm sorry you have to click one extra time, three times a week, in order to view the joypoll.

[Roll Eyes]

seriously though, we just want to reach our 600,000 view goal over there this month. So please help us get there, and we'll keep making comics and polls. Deal?

Snaggy

Sir Snaggalot!
Member # 123

Member Rated:
Icon 6 posted June 14, 2013 11:29      Profile for Snaggy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dragonman97 awww [hearts]

All times are Eastern Time  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

2015 Geek Culture