homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » All about the comics!   » The Joy of Tech   » Get well, Snaggy

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Get well, Snaggy
Shooshie
Mini Geek
Member # 2205

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted May 14, 2011 08:40      Profile for Shooshie   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just a shout out to my old friend Snaggy. (MacCentral counts as "way back," doesn't it?) Get well, be well, do well. And Nitrozac, take care of yourself AND Snaggy, ok?

Hey, we don't want to miss a single JOT, you know?

Shooshie

Posts: 72 | From: Texas to Nevada... depending. | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
Snaggy

Sir Snaggalot!
Member # 123

Member Rated:
Icon 7 posted May 14, 2011 14:20      Profile for Snaggy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey thanks Shooshie!

yeah this thing I have is bad. Weak as a kitten, shallowness of breath, and a roller coaster of sweats and chills, sweats and chills, temp up and down. Wish I had some canned oxygen, as it feels like I haven't had enough for the past four days.

The doc diagnosed it as a bacterial bronchitis, so hopefully the drugs I'm on now will kill it.

And yep, Nitrozac has been wonderful taking care of me. [Applause] [hearts]

Posts: 7781 | From: Canada | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
dragonman97

SuperFan!
Member # 780

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted May 14, 2011 16:25      Profile for dragonman97   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Eek!

Get well, Snaggy!

Bronchitis is no fun, but meds ought to clear that up relatively soon. (It'll probably suck more for a day or two, then get much better.)

Oh, and if Nitrozac gets weary of keeping you on the mend, have her send over the lass that's apparently well featured (portrait) on the JoT homepage. [Wink] (Only kidding about the help; but great job artistically, Nitrozac!)

--------------------
There are three things you can be sure of in life: Death, taxes, and reading about fake illnesses online...

Posts: 9168 | From: Westchester County, New York | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
TheMoMan
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 1659

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted May 14, 2011 21:39      Profile for TheMoMan         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is not good.

Get Well Soon.

--------------------
If it don't glow it ain't Ham Radio

Posts: 5342 | From: Just South of the Huron National Forest, in the water shed of the Rifle River | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

© 2014 Geek Culture® All Rights Reserved.