homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » All about the comics!   » The Joy of Tech   » Yet Another Macheads the Movie Giveaway! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: Yet Another Macheads the Movie Giveaway!
Snaggy

Sir Snaggalot!
Member # 123

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 13, 2009 22:07      Profile for Snaggy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK, contest is closed... off to get you the winners...
Posts: 8111 | From: Canada | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
Snaggy

Sir Snaggalot!
Member # 123

Member Rated:
Icon 3 posted August 13, 2009 22:11      Profile for Snaggy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The winners....

Ugh, MightyClub
macmcseboy
Ashitaka
littlefish
and Richard Wolf VI

i'll be contacting the winners to send me their mailing address, congrats!

Posts: 8111 | From: Canada | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
Richard Wolf VI
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 4993

Icon 10 posted August 13, 2009 22:25      Profile for Richard Wolf VI   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
YAY, I just got the mail! It's the first giveaway I've ever won [Big Grin]

--------------------
The same old iWanToUseaMac... Who am I fooling? I'm getting a Wii now, iWanToUseaMac isn't :P
Get Opera. The best web experience.
Contest. Group. Success.

Posts: 1356 | From: Bogotá, Colombia | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged
littlefish
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 966

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 14, 2009 00:20      Profile for littlefish   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Woot! the early fish catches the worm!
Posts: 2421 | From: That London | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Ashitaka

SuperFan!
Member # 4924

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 14, 2009 00:33      Profile for Ashitaka     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Woo hoo !

I can't wait to get the DVD, and then watch it while making the RIAA mad at me because I don't have a region 1 DVD player.

( don't worry, have my DVD'd are region 1, the other half region 2, It's not really a problem, just frowned upon by some)

thanks

-Ash

--------------------
"If they're not gonna make a distinction between Muslims and violent extremists, then why should I take the time to distinguish between decent, fearful white people and racists?"

-Assif Mandvi

Posts: 3089 | From: Switzerland | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged
Ugh, MightyClub
BlabberMouth, the Next Generation
Member # 3112

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 14, 2009 11:00      Profile for Ugh, MightyClub     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yay, now I just have to find time to watch it! [Smile]

--------------------
Ugh!

Posts: 1742 | From: Ithaca, NY | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged
macmcseboy

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 1232

Member Rated:
Icon 14 posted August 18, 2009 08:08      Profile for macmcseboy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
w00t!! a pleasant surprise whilst i emerge from no net land. [thumbsup]

--------------------
Live long and prosper.

Posts: 1139 | From: Victoria BC... | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
Ashitaka

SuperFan!
Member # 4924

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 18, 2009 23:48      Profile for Ashitaka     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just realized that I hit 2k with my number of posts!

I went back to see which post was # 2000 and it was the post I won this contest with. How cool is that!

--------------------
"If they're not gonna make a distinction between Muslims and violent extremists, then why should I take the time to distinguish between decent, fearful white people and racists?"

-Assif Mandvi

The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 19, 2009 14:38      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ashitaka:
I just realized that I hit 2k with my number of posts!

I went back to see which post was # 2000 and it was the post I won this contest with. How cool is that!

What are you talking about?

You've still got 37 to go.

--------------------
If you watch 'The History Of NASA' backwards, it's about a space agency that has no manned spaceflight capability, then does low-orbit flights, then lands on the Moon.

Posts: 10680 | From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Ashitaka

SuperFan!
Member # 4924

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 27, 2009 04:05      Profile for Ashitaka     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
woohoo, I got it in the mail today, Apparently it was shipped out of / trough tel aviv?? My wife hands me the package asking ( what kind of DV would you order out of the middle east?

Anyways it is great timing. I turn 30 tomorrow and am going to Verona to see the opera, which means a long train ride. I am plannig to take it wiht and watch it on the way.

--------------------

-Assif Mandvi

Richard Wolf VI
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 4993

Icon 10 posted September 07, 2009 19:46      Profile for Richard Wolf VI   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just got it from the mail, thanks guys!

--------------------
The same old iWanToUseaMac... Who am I fooling? I'm getting a Wii now, iWanToUseaMac isn't :P
Get Opera. The best web experience.
Contest. Group. Success.

Posts: 1356 | From: Bogotá, Colombia | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged
macmcseboy

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 1232

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted September 07, 2009 19:52      Profile for macmcseboy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sorry for delay... i got on thurs! gonna play it in da store one day.

--------------------
Live long and prosper.

Posts: 1139 | From: Victoria BC... | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

© 2015 Geek Culture