homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » All about the comics!   » The Joy of Tech   » Giveaway! Two copies of SlotZ Racer!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Giveaway! Two copies of SlotZ Racer!
Snaggy

Sir Snaggalot!
Member # 123

Member Rated:
Icon 6 posted January 18, 2009 21:21      Profile for Snaggy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
***Contest is now closed, congrats to the winners!*****

Forum member Zwilnik and his brother have a new iPhone game out, and it's really nice. It's SlotZ Racer for iPhone, and he's generously offered to give away two copies of it!

The ultimate slot car racing game for your iPhone and iPod touch. Relive those great childhood memories of building tracks, burning rubber, and racing with your friends and family!

Note: these giveaways are from the US iTunes store, so you'd need to have (or make) a US account to use the special code.

StrangeFlavour's page;
http://strangeflavour.com/slotz/index.html

SlotZ Racer page at Freeverse:
http://freeverse.com/games/game/?id=6543

Just go buy it!
http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=302052502&mt=8

Posts: 8111 | From: Canada | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
Mac Geek
Geek-in-Training
Member # 25023

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 19, 2009 09:20      Profile for Mac Geek   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

--------------------
Mac Geek Member # 25023
"I am not a Number, I am a FREE MAN"

Posts: 33 | From: Brooklyn, NY | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged
stringlion
Mini Geek
Member # 4767

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted January 19, 2009 15:04      Profile for stringlion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this game looks awesome
Posts: 94 | From: NYS, US | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged
Tech Angel
Alpha Geek
Member # 908

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 19, 2009 22:39      Profile for Tech Angel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looks fantastic -- count me in!

--------------------
We must be the change we want to see in the world. -Mahatma Ghandi

Posts: 330 | From: the Great State of Confusion | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged
Mr. Charley
Single Celled Newbie
Member # 26565

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted January 21, 2009 12:48      Profile for Mr. Charley     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Vroom Vrrroooom.
Get your motor running as this game looks like a lot of fun. Oh to be young again....

Ugh, MightyClub
BlabberMouth, the Next Generation
Member # 3112

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 23, 2009 19:05      Profile for Ugh, MightyClub     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well in that case, if there's still time, count me in!

--------------------
Ugh!

Posts: 1742 | From: Ithaca, NY | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged
Snaggy

Sir Snaggalot!
Member # 123

Member Rated:
Icon 3 posted January 23, 2009 23:16      Profile for Snaggy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK, contest is closed, and after a quick trip to random.org, I have the winners... Mac Geek and Tech Angel!

Congrats to both! I'll sent you your codes via PM. [Smile]

Posts: 8111 | From: Canada | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
maximile

SuperFan!
Member # 3446

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 24, 2009 08:24      Profile for maximile   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats Mac Geek and Tech Angel! And congrats Zwilnik and Adam for making an awesome game! (Currently no.1 in the UK)
Posts: 1085 | From: London, UK (Powys, UK in hols) | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
Tech Angel
Alpha Geek
Member # 908

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 25, 2009 23:22      Profile for Tech Angel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks, Snaggy! And thank you, Zwilnik and bro', for designing the game -- I look forward to taking it out for some laps!

--------------------
We must be the change we want to see in the world. -Mahatma Ghandi

Posts: 330 | From: the Great State of Confusion | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged
Zwilnik

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 615

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 26, 2009 18:40      Profile for Zwilnik   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats Mac Geek and Tech Angel. Here's a sneak peak of one of the new drift cars coming in the 1.1 update..

-

--------------------
The Universe is entirely made up of elements.
The most important of which is the element of surprise.

Posts: 1040 | From: West Sussex, UK | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

2015 Geek Culture