homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » All about the comics!   » The Joy of Tech   » Good to see the TTBs again...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Good to see the TTBs again...
Tech Angel
Alpha Geek
Member # 908

Member Rated:
Icon 14 posted January 24, 2008 21:39      Profile for Tech Angel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
...even if only for a brief, and decidedly unprovocative, cameo appearance. (I still proudly wear my TTB button when I attend technology conferences.)

--------------------
We must be the change we want to see in the world. -Mahatma Ghandi

Posts: 330 | From: the Great State of Confusion | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged
zorgon
Assimilated
Member # 546

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted January 25, 2008 12:21      Profile for zorgon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The TTBs are provocative by their very existence!

MOAR TTBs PLSKTHX!

(my e-heart still belongs to Bambi)

--------------------
cogito ergo something.

Posts: 385 | From: Beautiful Uptown Goleta | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
Doco

SuperFan!
Member # 371

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 26, 2008 15:03      Profile for Doco   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You can keep Bambi. Fawn could get me to do anything!
Posts: 419 | From: Minneapolis, MN | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged
dragonman97

SuperFan!
Member # 780

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 26, 2008 18:52      Profile for dragonman97   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fawn with glasses?!?! (That's always been a sad absence in the past. [Wink] )

*phwoar*

--------------------
There are three things you can be sure of in life: Death, taxes, and reading about fake illnesses online...

Posts: 9331 | From: Westchester County, New York | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

2015 Geek Culture