homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » All about the comics!   » The Joy of Tech   » Planet Terror DVD and Cherry Action Figure Giveaway! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: Planet Terror DVD and Cherry Action Figure Giveaway!
Snaggy

Sir Snaggalot!
Member # 123

Member Rated:
Icon 11 posted October 11, 2007 10:53      Profile for Snaggy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's a Cherry of a Giveaway!
OK zombies, here it is, the ULTIMATE giveaway for Planet Terror fans... the Planet Terror DVD, and a Cherry Action figure! That's right, one lucky fan will win both!

If you haven't seen Planet Terror yet, you are in for a treat. It's an outrageous thrill ride of flesh eating zombies, guns, guts, and babes! Featuring a jaw-dropping, brain-bursting performance by Rose McGowan as go-go girl-turned-machine-gun-leg firing, save-the-world-in-a-leather-skirt-wearing Cherry Darling. What more could you want? Oh I know.. how about an action figure of Cherry!

That's right, we have a highly detailed 7 inch tall action figure of Cherry, with removable machine gun leg! I'm in love, but I'm outta luck, as we are giving her and the DVD to one lucky geek!

How do you enter?
Easy! All you have to do is post a reply to this Forum thread, and you're in on the giveaway. And, if you are a SuperFan, you can enter again in the SuperFan Forum and you get twice the odds to win! Be sure to say why you need the Cherry Action Figure and Planet Terror DVD. It won't help your odds of winning, but will make the threads more fun. :-)

We'll randomly draw a name from the people who post, and he/she will be our lucky winner! Giveaway ends on Thursday October 18th at 8 PM Pacific. One entry, per person, per thread only please, or you will be disqualified and your hands rendered useless via injection.

More info and sexy pictures here on the contest page.

Posts: 8100 | From: Canada | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
Bibo
BlabberMouth, the Next Generation
Member # 1959

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 11, 2007 11:09      Profile for Bibo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Drool!
Posts: 1641 | From: Grand Rapids, MI | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Cap'n Vic

Member # 1477

Icon 1 posted October 11, 2007 11:41      Profile for Cap'n Vic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No puppies this time. Time to escalate to babies.

-

Posts: 5471 | From: One of the drones from sector 7G | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
WindowzDroolz
Single Celled Newbie
Member # 6546

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted October 11, 2007 12:49      Profile for WindowzDroolz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm drooling - almost as good as an iPhone (almost).

[crazy]

Posts: 4 | From: Spokane, WA | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged
sosumi
Uber Geek
Member # 1106

Member Rated:
Icon 14 posted October 11, 2007 15:10      Profile for sosumi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay, I'm in!
Posts: 845 | From: Boston | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged
GrumpySteen

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan
Member # 170

Icon 1 posted October 11, 2007 15:35      Profile for GrumpySteen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I <3 blueberry muffins

--------------------
Worst. Celibate. Ever.

Posts: 6364 | From: Tennessee | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
GMx

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 1523

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 11, 2007 15:49      Profile for GMx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok... [Smile]
Posts: 5844 | From: S-4, Area 51 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 11, 2007 16:30      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Babes, guns, and amputation.
What's not to like?

--------------------
If you watch 'The History Of NASA' backwards, it's about a space agency that has no manned spaceflight capability, then does low-orbit flights, then lands on the Moon.

Posts: 10668 | From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Kenny G
Newbie Larva
Member # 4333

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted October 12, 2007 06:35      Profile for Kenny G   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Count me in!
Posts: 5 | From: Worcester, MA | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Ashitaka

SuperFan!
Member # 4924

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 12, 2007 07:08      Profile for Ashitaka     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[thumbsup]

--------------------
"If they're not gonna make a distinction between Muslims and violent extremists, then why should I take the time to distinguish between decent, fearful white people and racists?"

-Assif Mandvi

Posts: 3089 | From: Switzerland | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged
JustDevin
Single Celled Newbie
Member # 10523

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted October 12, 2007 07:14      Profile for JustDevin   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looking forward to winning this one so the Cherry Darling figure can go on my desk at work, prompting a "discussion" with the HR folks...

Ummm, yeah.

Posts: 1 | From: Ft Worth, TX | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged
pixelbend
Single Celled Newbie
Member # 11693

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted October 12, 2007 09:36      Profile for pixelbend     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm in! Woot!

Thanks!
Pixel

emeraldcitygooner
Single Celled Newbie
Member # 11698

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted October 12, 2007 09:42      Profile for emeraldcitygooner   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm only here for the free stuff.

---
Honesty is the best policy.

Posts: 1 | From: Seattle | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged
discogravy
Single Celled Newbie
Member # 11672

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted October 12, 2007 09:53      Profile for discogravy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
...just like the last poster [Smile]
Posts: 1 | From: miami | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged
Graphics Guy
Single Celled Newbie
Member # 4721

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted October 12, 2007 10:12      Profile for Graphics Guy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Zombies!?! Count me in!
Posts: 3 | From: San Antonio, Texas | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged
Ti
Assimilated
Member # 941

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 12, 2007 14:08      Profile for Ti   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Y not.

--------------------
Check out my webpage/blog/review stash
www.logichigh.com

Posts: 377 | From: Sunnyvale, CA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Sxeptomaniac

Member # 3698

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 12, 2007 15:10      Profile for Sxeptomaniac   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I haven't seen this one yet, but I've heard it's pretty good.

--------------------
Let's pray that the human race never escapes from Earth to spread its iniquity elsewhere. - C. S. Lewis

Posts: 1590 | From: Fresno, CA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged
Ranjeet Rajan
Single Celled Newbie
Member # 11681

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted October 12, 2007 15:51      Profile for Ranjeet Rajan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
me me me
Posts: 1 | From: Los Angeles, California | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged
Serenak

Member # 2950

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 13, 2007 07:28      Profile for Serenak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh what the hell I'll have a punt on it...

--------------------
"So if you want my address - it's No. 1 at the end of the bar, where I sit with the broken angels, clutching at straws and nursing my scars..."

Posts: 1935 | From: Suffolk England | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged
Papa
Geek
Member # 172

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 14, 2007 01:58      Profile for Papa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not even going to try. I never win anything, anyway.

--------------------
Papa
Keeper of The Book

Posts: 173 | From: Syracuse, NY, USA | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
iDrifter
Maximum Newbie
Member # 1800

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 14, 2007 14:48      Profile for iDrifter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hard to resist.
Posts: 15 | From: Great White North | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged
pixel_pusher01

Member # 11735

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted October 14, 2007 18:23      Profile for pixel_pusher01     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a combination- zombies AND hot babes with removeable, semi-automatic limbs! <drool> May I just say, I NEED this swag! In a household of innocuous children's toys (Barney and Thomas the Tank) I need some testosterone-laden Man-dolls-- Um, I mean, collectible action figures- for a balance!

Mmmm, Cherry...

Posts: 32 | From: San Antonio, TX | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged
WalkingDisaster
Single Celled Newbie
Member # 10944

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted October 14, 2007 19:33      Profile for WalkingDisaster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Another cool giveaway! Count me in.
BooBooKitty

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 5566

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 15, 2007 17:12      Profile for BooBooKitty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oooooooh!
Posts: 796 | From: Montreal, Canada | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged
GameGod
Geek
Member # 620

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 17, 2007 07:43      Profile for GameGod     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Vegans rock.

--------------------
Well...that was fun =)

Posts: 153 | From: Ontario, Canada | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

2015 Geek Culture