homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » All about the comics!   » The Joy of Tech   » The Office Season 3 giveaway! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: The Office Season 3 giveaway!
Snaggy

Sir Snaggalot!
Member # 123

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted September 04, 2007 10:55      Profile for Snaggy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK, here we go again... another giveaway!
This time is the Office Season 3 DVD collection!! oooooo aaahhhhhhh!

Lots more info and pretty pictures here!

How do you enter?
Easy! All you have to do is post a reply to this Forum thread, and you're in on the giveaway. And, if you are a SuperFan, you can enter again in the SuperFan Forum and you get two times the odds to win! We'll randomly draw a name from the people who post, and he/she will be our lucky winner! Giveaway ends on Sunday September 9th at 8 PM Pacific. One entry, per person, per thread only please, or you will be disqualified, and dropped into the Intergalactic Septic Tank.

And if you don't win, kindly use one of our Amazon links to buy it. (They are on the Joy of Tech page, a few boxes below the JoyPoll.) [Big Grin]

oh, and make sure your email address works, or you'll end up like EngrBohn, whom I can't contact to get his address to send him his prize from the last giveaway. [Razz]

Posts: 8111 | From: Canada | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
Footsie
Geek-in-Training
Member # 3444

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted September 04, 2007 11:00      Profile for Footsie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The office is cool yes please pick me !!!

--------------------
Here today... Gone tomorrow?

Posts: 33 | From: smelly foot farm | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
GMx

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 1523

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted September 04, 2007 11:32      Profile for GMx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yay! [Applause]
Posts: 5848 | From: S-4, Area 51 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
sosumi
Uber Geek
Member # 1106

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted September 04, 2007 11:41      Profile for sosumi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm in [Big Grin]
Posts: 845 | From: Boston | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged
stevenback7
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 5114

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted September 04, 2007 11:41      Profile for stevenback7   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*ping*

--------------------
Comic Book Guy: There is no emoticon for what i'm feeling.

Posts: 1199 | From: Canada eh? | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged
Luke Skywalker
Assimilated
Member # 3096

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted September 04, 2007 12:05      Profile for Luke Skywalker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*pong*

--------------------
Use the Force, Luke.

Posts: 406 | From: The Line Between Time and Space | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged
Cap'n Vic

Member # 1477

Icon 1 posted September 04, 2007 12:23      Profile for Cap'n Vic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My foot is still sore from kicking puppies.
Posts: 5471 | From: One of the drones from sector 7G | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
littlenewsie
Geek Apprentice
Member # 7241

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted September 04, 2007 12:43      Profile for littlenewsie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oooh!

--------------------
"Teachers ramble on and on about freedom of the press but God help you if you try to use it." Gordon Korman

Posts: 46 | From: The Other Side of PA | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged
Rhonwyyn

Solid Gold SuperFan!
Member # 2854

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted September 04, 2007 13:33      Profile for Rhonwyyn   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Count me in, please!

--------------------
Change the way you SEE, not the way you LOOK!

Posts: 3849 | From: Lancaster, PA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged
BooBooKitty

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 5566

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted September 04, 2007 14:04      Profile for BooBooKitty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dingdingding!
Posts: 796 | From: Montreal, Canada | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged
GrumpySteen

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan
Member # 170

Icon 1 posted September 04, 2007 14:45      Profile for GrumpySteen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sure, I'll enter

--------------------
Worst. Celibate. Ever.

Posts: 6364 | From: Tennessee | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
redpants
Single Celled Newbie
Member # 10831

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted September 04, 2007 15:52      Profile for redpants     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pick me, pick me!
Sxeptomaniac

Member # 3698

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted September 04, 2007 16:31      Profile for Sxeptomaniac   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Definitely worthy of entry.

--------------------
Let's pray that the human race never escapes from Earth to spread its iniquity elsewhere. - C. S. Lewis

Posts: 1590 | From: Fresno, CA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged
toobe

Member # 3783

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted September 04, 2007 19:13      Profile for toobe   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Me please!

--------------------
Studies show reality is the leading cause of stress amongst those in touch with it.

Posts: 175 | From: Victoria, BC | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
carsly
Single Celled Newbie
Member # 10692

Icon 1 posted September 04, 2007 20:21      Profile for carsly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
count me in!!
Posts: 2 | From: NYC | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged
littlefish
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 966

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted September 05, 2007 00:23      Profile for littlefish   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes please! If it's OK to ship to Europe!
Posts: 2421 | From: That London | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
bbj712
Single Celled Newbie
Member # 10733

Icon 1 posted September 05, 2007 06:06      Profile for bbj712   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is the only show that I regularly watch on tv. The office Rocks!
Black Widow
Uber Geek
Member # 3046

Icon 1 posted September 05, 2007 06:17      Profile for Black Widow     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please don't drop me in the Intergalactic Septic Tank! [Eek!]
Posts: 931 | From: Missouri | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged
infotangent
Single Celled Newbie
Member # 10914

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted September 05, 2007 09:46      Profile for infotangent         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I Love Office!
Posts: 1 | From: New Hampshire | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged
artifex
Single Celled Newbie
Member # 10789

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted September 05, 2007 11:43      Profile for artifex     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
a reply
The Mu
Maximum Newbie
Member # 5173

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted September 05, 2007 12:49      Profile for The Mu   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*in*
Posts: 17 | From: Definitely not in your general vicinity | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged
Doco

SuperFan!
Member # 371

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted September 05, 2007 13:33      Profile for Doco   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Count me in
Posts: 419 | From: Minneapolis, MN | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged
nickdonn1
Single Celled Newbie
Member # 10601

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted September 05, 2007 13:56      Profile for nickdonn1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pick me please.... OH OH!!
Posts: 2 | From: Naperville IL | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged
Ben the Man
Maximum Newbie
Member # 4579

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted September 05, 2007 16:03      Profile for Ben the Man     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*waves hand it air*

OOOOHH! ME ME ME OOOOH!!!! TEACHER PICK ME!!!

--------------------
There are 10 types of people in this world. those who can count in binary and those who can't.

~Ben

Serenak

Member # 2950

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted September 05, 2007 16:03      Profile for Serenak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
go on then

I'll take a chuck at a chance...

--------------------
"So if you want my address - it's No. 1 at the end of the bar, where I sit with the broken angels, clutching at straws and nursing my scars..."

Posts: 1937 | From: Suffolk England | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

2015 Geek Culture