homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » All about the comics!   » The Joy of Tech   » SpongeBob Friend or Foe DVD GIVEAWAY! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: SpongeBob Friend or Foe DVD GIVEAWAY!
Snaggy

Sir Snaggalot!
Member # 123

Member Rated:
Icon 14 posted April 22, 2007 08:53      Profile for Snaggy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK, here you go, another giveaway from us here at The Joy of Tech offices of Geek Culture Headquarters!

We are giving away a SpongeBob Friend or Foe DVD!! How exciting is that??!!! [Big Grin]

How can you get a chance to win this fantabulous freebee? Easy! All you have to do is post a reply to this Forum thread, and you're in on the giveaway. And, if you are a SuperFan, you can enter again in the Superfan Forum and get double the chance to win! We'll randomly draw a name from the people who post, and he/she will be our lucky winner! Giveaway ends on Friday April 27th at 10AM Pacific.

One entry per person per thread please! OR YOU ARE DISQUALIFIED FROM ALL CONTESTS FOREVER! UNTIL THE END OF TIME! (or at least until Snaggy says so) [Razz]

Info!
SpongeBob SquarePants is back with the release of SpongeBob SquarePants: Friend or Foe featuring 7 all new to DVD episodes! This release is filled with continuous outrageous fun that finds everyone’s favorite sponge learning the secret to Mr. Krabs and Planktons rivalry warding off the boogeyman, trying to impress a world renowned chef, becoming a spy and having even more hysterical fun.
 -

Posts: 8111 | From: Canada | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
Bibo
BlabberMouth, the Next Generation
Member # 1959

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 22, 2007 09:17      Profile for Bibo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As Gary the snail would say "Meow"!
Posts: 1641 | From: Grand Rapids, MI | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Cap'n Vic

Member # 1477

Icon 1 posted April 22, 2007 10:19      Profile for Cap'n Vic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't make me do it.

-

--------------------
(!) (T) = 8-D

Posts: 5471 | From: One of the drones from sector 7G | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
GMx

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 1523

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 22, 2007 10:59      Profile for GMx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Squigward is gay.
Posts: 5848 | From: S-4, Area 51 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
sosumi
Uber Geek
Member # 1106

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 22, 2007 11:04      Profile for sosumi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who can live in a pineapple anyway?
Posts: 845 | From: Boston | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged
Richard Wolf VI
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 4993

Icon 10 posted April 22, 2007 11:36      Profile for Richard Wolf VI   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
SpongeBob and iPod. Made for each other.

--------------------
The same old iWanToUseaMac... Who am I fooling? I'm getting a Wii now, iWanToUseaMac isn't :P
Get Opera. The best web experience.
Contest. Group. Success.

Posts: 1356 | From: Bogotá, Colombia | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged
Serenak

Member # 2950

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 22, 2007 13:07      Profile for Serenak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Count me in then - hat in ring...

--------------------
"So if you want my address - it's No. 1 at the end of the bar, where I sit with the broken angels, clutching at straws and nursing my scars..."

Posts: 1937 | From: Suffolk England | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged
muserrr
Newbie Larva
Member # 3840

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted April 22, 2007 13:53      Profile for muserrr   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nothing witty to say, just please count me in as I'd love to add this to our collection.

Thank you,

Muserrr

Posts: 7 | From: Michigan | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
davor
Mini Geek
Member # 3073

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted April 22, 2007 14:31      Profile for davor   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol you are kidding people... who can love spongebob lol
Posts: 51 | From: europe | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged
Rhonwyyn

Solid Gold SuperFan!
Member # 2854

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 22, 2007 15:31      Profile for Rhonwyyn   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Count me in!

--------------------
Change the way you SEE, not the way you LOOK!

Posts: 3849 | From: Lancaster, PA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged
Tominfla
Geek
Member # 6767

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 22, 2007 17:53      Profile for Tominfla     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Applause]

Sponge-Bob-Square-Pants!

--------------------
"Go get that Earth creature and bring back the Uranium Pew36 Space Modulator" -- Marvin Martian

Posts: 245 | From: Orlando, Florida, USA | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged
stevenback7
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 5114

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 22, 2007 19:24      Profile for stevenback7   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
count me in - brother would love that DVD

--------------------
Comic Book Guy: There is no emoticon for what i'm feeling.

Posts: 1199 | From: Canada eh? | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged
Just_Jess_B

Member # 2161

Icon 10 posted April 22, 2007 19:37      Profile for Just_Jess_B   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am entering as a normal fan, too, again hoping that the power of cute redheads ape children will allow me the good fortune needed to win one of the copies.

--------------------
Opinion is not Truth; that is why each has its own definition. Illiteracy sucks.

Posts: 1370 | From: Whaddya mean, Arizona? | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
macmcseboy

Member # 1232

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 22, 2007 21:39      Profile for macmcseboy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The question the girls have... Is he sponge worthy? [Big Grin]

--------------------
Live long and prosper.

Posts: 1139 | From: Victoria BC... | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
Papa
Geek
Member # 172

Member Rated:
Icon 6 posted April 23, 2007 01:39      Profile for Papa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe this time I'll win something.

--------------------
Papa
Keeper of The Book

Posts: 173 | From: Syracuse, NY, USA | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
skylar
Member # 1422

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 23, 2007 05:49      Profile for skylar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Moi! Moi! Moi!

--------------------
"arm, aber geeky"

Posts: 1994 | From: Deutschland | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Doco

SuperFan!
Member # 371

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 23, 2007 06:56      Profile for Doco   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ping
Posts: 419 | From: Minneapolis, MN | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged
drunkennewfiemidget
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 2814

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 23, 2007 09:29      Profile for drunkennewfiemidget     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
macmcseboy should be beaten.

Just for fun.

Posts: 4897 | From: Cambridge, ON, Canada | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged
maximile

SuperFan!
Member # 3446

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 23, 2007 10:00      Profile for maximile   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Smile]
Posts: 1085 | From: London, UK (Powys, UK in hols) | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
Ugh, MightyClub
Member # 3112

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 23, 2007 10:14      Profile for Ugh, MightyClub     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm down on the deck and flopping like a fish!

--------------------
Ugh!

Posts: 1742 | From: Ithaca, NY | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged
WindowzDroolz
Single Celled Newbie
Member # 6546

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted April 23, 2007 13:18      Profile for WindowzDroolz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Count me in - my kids would love this - not to mention it would drive their mother crazy - she's not a Sponge Bob fan <grin>.

--------------------
Macs Rule and Windowz Droolz!

Posts: 4 | From: Spokane, WA | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged
Colonel Panic
Member # 1200

Icon 1 posted April 23, 2007 15:32      Profile for Colonel Panic         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sosumi

--------------------
Free! Free at last!

Posts: 1809 | From: Glacier Melt, USA | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
Moe Monkey
Geek
Member # 1900

Icon 1 posted April 23, 2007 16:06      Profile for Moe Monkey     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Me! Me! Me! (For the kids, you know...)
Posts: 145 | From: The couch in the living room | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
AgingAmigaoid
Mini Geek
Member # 764

Member Rated:
Icon 6 posted April 23, 2007 16:32      Profile for AgingAmigaoid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a crush on Sandy Cheeks... Count me in
stringlion
Mini Geek
Member # 4767

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted April 23, 2007 18:41      Profile for stringlion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
count me in.
Posts: 94 | From: NYS, US | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

© 2015 Geek Culture