homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » All about the comics!   » The Joy of Tech   » Imagine if *you* had won these?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Imagine if *you* had won these?
Snaggy

Sir Snaggalot!
Member # 123

Member Rated:
Icon 3 posted November 09, 2006 09:18      Profile for Snaggy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rhonwyyn doesn't have to. They are shipping to her later today.

-

-

Doesn't Hasselhoff look so heroic! [Razz]

Posts: 8111 | From: Canada | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
Ugh, MightyClub
BlabberMouth, the Next Generation
Member # 3112

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 09, 2006 09:37      Profile for Ugh, MightyClub     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Snaggy:
Rhonwyyn doesn't have to. They are shipping to her later today.

Sure, rub it our faces why don't you? Now I feel even more like the dog in the current comic [Wink]

--------------------
Ugh!

Posts: 1742 | From: Ithaca, NY | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged
GrumpySteen

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan
Member # 170

Icon 1 posted November 09, 2006 09:52      Profile for GrumpySteen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not sure whether to say congratulations or offer my condolences

--------------------
Worst. Celibate. Ever.

Posts: 6364 | From: Tennessee | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
garlicguy

Member # 3166

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 09, 2006 10:33      Profile for garlicguy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Pull!"  -

--------------------
I don't know what I was thinking... it seemed like a good idea at the time.

Posts: 3752 | From: Pluto, no matter what you call it, is still my home. | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged
Ugh, MightyClub
BlabberMouth, the Next Generation
Member # 3112

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 09, 2006 10:38      Profile for Ugh, MightyClub     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, how about you keep your fanatical-right-wing-gun-nut philosophy to yourself, eh, gg?

Oh, wait, sorry, wrong thread [Wink]

/me whistles innocently [evil]

--------------------
Ugh!

Posts: 1742 | From: Ithaca, NY | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged
garlicguy

Member # 3166

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 09, 2006 10:41      Profile for garlicguy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ugh, MightyClub:
Hey, how about you keep your fanatical-right-wing-gun-nut philosophy to yourself, eh, gg?

I would, Ugh, but I seem to have missplaced it. (Again)
 -

--------------------
I don't know what I was thinking... it seemed like a good idea at the time.

Posts: 3752 | From: Pluto, no matter what you call it, is still my home. | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged
dragonman97

SuperFan!
Member # 780

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 10, 2006 07:00      Profile for dragonman97   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Snaggy: So I guess you're just pre-screening the set to make sure Rhonwyyn doesn't get any scratched discs, eh? [Wink]

--------------------
There are three things you can be sure of in life: Death, taxes, and reading about fake illnesses online...

Posts: 9332 | From: Westchester County, New York | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Rhonwyyn

Solid Gold SuperFan!
Member # 2854

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 12, 2006 11:17      Profile for Rhonwyyn   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ehh, you're just jealous 'cause I won and you all are LOSERS!!

[Razz]

--------------------
Change the way you SEE, not the way you LOOK!

Posts: 3849 | From: Lancaster, PA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged
dragonman97

SuperFan!
Member # 780

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 12, 2006 12:13      Profile for dragonman97   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Rhonwyyn:
Ehh, you're just jealous 'cause I won and you all are LOSERS!!

[Razz]

Um...no. Honestly, I couldn't give a damn about Baywatch...but if you enjoy it, then have a blast. [Razz]

--------------------
There are three things you can be sure of in life: Death, taxes, and reading about fake illnesses online...

Posts: 9332 | From: Westchester County, New York | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
guliwer
Single Celled Newbie
Member # 6506

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 05, 2006 14:45      Profile for guliwer         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, this Baywatch stuff is quite a wonderful thing.

Imagine sitting on a sofa on a sunday afternoon, hearing the music of the trailer...

... this means you have quite a peaceful lazy day with nothing more senseful to do [Smile]

Swiss Mercenary

Member # 330

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 08, 2006 19:31      Profile for Swiss Mercenary     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You have achieved MISSION ZERO!

--------------------
Evil AI at work.
I am Swiss of Borg. Holes are irrelevant, cheese will be assimilated!

Posts: 2275 | From: All the way from the land of Chocolate, Cheese and Cuckoo Clocks. | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

2015 Geek Culture