homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » All about the comics!   » The Joy of Tech   » Surviving Beatle

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Surviving Beatle
nadrews
Maximum Newbie
Member # 5060

Member Rated:
Icon 3 posted May 10, 2006 08:59      Profile for nadrews   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ringo is the only surviving Beatle (unless you want to count Paul).

--------------------
Beware of stupid people with brains.

Posts: 15 | From: Berkeley, California, USA, Earth | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged
Mac D
BlabberMouth, the Next Generation
Member # 2926

Icon 1 posted May 10, 2006 09:07      Profile for Mac D     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

--------------------
There's nothing wrong with me, This is how I'm supposed to be.

Posts: 1449 | From: Where I am is very relative to my location at that time. | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged
Snaggy

Sir Snaggalot!
Member # 123

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted May 10, 2006 09:16      Profile for Snaggy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Has anyone visited Ringo's website? It's kinda fun, especially the videos he's made (using his Mac [Razz] ) in the Updates section.

Peace and Love,
Peace and Love,
Peace and Love.  -

Posts: 8100 | From: Canada | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
nadrews
Maximum Newbie
Member # 5060

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted May 10, 2006 09:27      Profile for nadrews   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ringo does have a good website. If only Paul (God rest his soul) made such a sight using a Mac.

I hadn't seen the skateboarding dog video before but I don't get in much.

Thanks for the link, Link.

--------------------

Posts: 15 | From: Berkeley, California, USA, Earth | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged
ARJ
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 157

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted May 10, 2006 21:19      Profile for ARJ   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Paul is a zombie?? [Eek!] [Eek!]

--------------------
Katie West: Well done steak? Really?

Warren Ellis: Yes. Because MAN COOK MEAT WITH FIRE UNTIL IT NO CRY ANY MORE THEN EAT IT DEAD

Posts: 1197 | From: Sydney, NSW, AU | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
Swiss Mercenary

Member # 330

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted May 11, 2006 02:50      Profile for Swiss Mercenary     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You mean you did not know that Paul is dead? [Eek!]

(Someone explain to ARJ before she explodes [Wink] [Razz] )

--------------------
Evil AI at work.
I am Swiss of Borg. Holes are irrelevant, cheese will be assimilated!

Posts: 2275 | From: All the way from the land of Chocolate, Cheese and Cuckoo Clocks. | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
nadrews
Maximum Newbie
Member # 5060

Member Rated:
Icon 9 posted May 11, 2006 08:01      Profile for nadrews   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

If he's alive, explain this!!

I also may be dead...

...dead serious.

--------------------

Colonel Panic
BlabberMouth, the Next Generation
Member # 1200

Icon 1 posted May 11, 2006 16:03      Profile for Colonel Panic         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That reminds me,

I'm still pissed at Mark David Chapman -- had a clear shot at Yoko and didn't take it.

CP

--------------------
Free! Free at last!

Posts: 1809 | From: Glacier Melt, USA | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
ARJ
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 157

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted May 11, 2006 17:39      Profile for ARJ   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Swiss Mercenary:
You mean you did not know that Paul is dead? [Eek!]

(Someone explain to ARJ before she explodes [Wink] [Razz] )

Oh, you just mean when they killed the original Paul and replaced him with Paul II, the slightly taller alien clone.

Phew, you had me worried there for a minute. [crazy]

--------------------

Warren Ellis: Yes. Because MAN COOK MEAT WITH FIRE UNTIL IT NO CRY ANY MORE THEN EAT IT DEAD

nadrews
Maximum Newbie
Member # 5060

Member Rated:
Icon 9 posted May 11, 2006 19:07      Profile for nadrews   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually, it's the original Paul. It's we who have been replaced (and we are all together). Kinda creepy, huh?

--------------------

ARJ
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 157

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted May 12, 2006 02:15      Profile for ARJ   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by nadrews:
Actually, it's the original Paul. It's we who have been replaced (and we are all together). Kinda creepy, huh?

Funny, if I close my eyes I can't tell the difference.

--------------------

All times are Eastern Time  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

2015 Geek Culture