homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » All about the comics!   » The Joy of Tech   » The Big Mac She-Virus

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The Big Mac She-Virus
Shooshie
Mini Geek
Member # 2205

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted May 07, 2006 21:30      Profile for Shooshie   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Am I the only one who thinks the big She-Virus bears a faint resemblance to Nitrozac? Well, I can only say that if THAT's how Mac viruses are going to look, then bring 'em on!

Shooshie

Posts: 74 | From: Texas to Nevada... depending. | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
dragonman97

SuperFan!
Member # 780

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted May 07, 2006 21:54      Profile for dragonman97   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nitrozac looks much, much nicer. [Smile]

There's one main problem I see with a virus like that - I wouldn't hit a woman. [Smile] Then again, unless a matter of self-defense, I wouldn't hit a guy, either -- I'm not the violent type. [Razz] I suppose it could make for some very interesting times, though... somehow I might not mind wrangling with something like that. [Wink]

--------------------
There are three things you can be sure of in life: Death, taxes, and reading about fake illnesses online...

Posts: 9206 | From: Westchester County, New York | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Wannabe Steve
Maximum Newbie
Member # 4404

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted May 07, 2006 22:27      Profile for Wannabe Steve   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Guess I'd like to meet the ghost of the Happy Mac once.
Only I have to agree, he is too good for the darkside

--------------------
My greatest ambition? Become Steves NeXT shoe polisher!

Posts: 18 | From: In the iMac | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Stereo

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 748

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted May 08, 2006 04:25      Profile for Stereo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Wannabe Steve:
Guess I'd like to meet the ghost of the Happy Mac once.
Only I have to agree, he is too good for the darkside

That's why it will only be a "proof-of-concept" virus, doing no real harm to your computer.

--------------------
Eppur, si muove!

Galileo Galilei

Posts: 2289 | From: Gatineau, Quebec, Canada | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
stringlion
Mini Geek
Member # 4767

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted May 09, 2006 14:36      Profile for stringlion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dragonman97:
Nitrozac looks much, much nicer. [Smile]

*Cough*Teacer's Pet*Cough*
Posts: 94 | From: NYS, US | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

© 2014 Geek Culture® All Rights Reserved.