homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » All about the comics!   » The Joy of Tech   » do you all like cats? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: do you all like cats?
Rhonwyyn

Solid Gold SuperFan!
Member # 2854

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted March 22, 2006 20:18      Profile for Rhonwyyn   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Metasquares:
quote:
Originally posted by Erbo:
Well, I don't know...how do you think I should respond to this question, Maui?

[IMG][/IMG]

I like that coloring.
/me sings

"Smoooke on the Waah-ter!"

--------------------
Change the way you SEE, not the way you LOOK!

Posts: 3849 | From: Lancaster, PA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged
Daniélín Aine
Mini Geek
Member # 4894

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted March 22, 2006 20:46      Profile for Daniélín Aine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wasn't this already discussed about a month ago?

Oh, well... I love cats and have three of them. On the last thread about this topic I posted pictures of them.

--------------------
"Most folks are about as happy as they make up their minds to be."
Abraham Lincoln

Posts: 96 | From: The resturant at the end of the universe | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged
cheryl
Mini Geek
Member # 4566

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted March 23, 2006 01:09      Profile for cheryl   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have no picture of my little bengal cat, she hurts cameras.
she is very aggressive for a cat her size.

--------------------
dont bother running, you'll only die tired!

Posts: 65 | From: 3rd planet from the sun | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged
Erbo
Discontinued

Icon 1 posted March 23, 2006 10:21            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks, Meta. We named Maui "Maui" because he looks like a little piece of lava rock. (Or maybe, the sand of a black sand beach with a little ordinary white sand mixed in.)

In that picture, he's playing with the wrappings from some merchandise I'd just received from GeekCulture. Nitrozac wraps up the packages she sends out so nicely, with tissue paper and ribbons and little stickers...and, when I left said wrappings on the floor, Maui came along and thought, "Wow! Cat toy!" Needless to say, I had to grab for the digital camera and get a picture of him enjoying it.

Oh, and, GM, I don't think I had what you're talking about; I don't even know what it is...

IP: Logged
SpazGirl
Assimilated
Member # 4915

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted March 23, 2006 12:02      Profile for SpazGirl   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm rather attached to my two cats, but I do enjoy my dog's company a bit more. How can you not love a big, slobbery St. Bernard?

--------------------
Things, and things.

Posts: 465 | From: Ypsilanti, MI | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

© 2015 Geek Culture