homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » All about the comics!   » The Joy of Tech   » what is your name? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: what is your name?
anod
Maximum Newbie
Member # 4872

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted February 02, 2006 05:48      Profile for anod     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
anood [Applause]

--------------------
vote for hema at http://sifymax.com/saregamapa/netvote/index.php

Posts: 14 | From: qatar | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged
alfrin
Uber Geek
Member # 3836

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 02, 2006 07:03      Profile for alfrin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
alfrin [Applause] [Applause] [Applause]

See I'm good at this game too! [Wink]
Hi, nice to meet you anood, welcome to the forums. We hope you stay. In the meanwhile would you like to tell us a little bit more about yourself?

--------------------
Art is Resistance / Resistance is Art

Posts: 813 | From: Nevada, USA | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Mac D
BlabberMouth, the Next Generation
Member # 2926

Icon 1 posted February 02, 2006 08:18      Profile for Mac D     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
On MSN messanger today I'm Mark Hamill. Yesterday I was Adam West. And here they call me Moron, Idiot and some things I can't re-post. But once in a wile I'm Mac D. [Applause]

Yes Tell us more. You can trust us. Really [devil wand]

--------------------
There's nothing wrong with me, This is how I'm supposed to be.

Posts: 1449 | From: Where I am is very relative to my location at that time. | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged
Spiderman

Solid Nitrozanium Superfan!
Member # 1609

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 02, 2006 08:40      Profile for Spiderman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Spidey. [Applause] [Applause] [Applause] [Applause] [Applause]

Welcome anood, enjoy the forums. [Cool]

--------------------
Math problems? Call 1-800-[(10x)(13i)^2]-[sin(xy)/2.362x]

Posts: 846 | From: Chicago | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
anod
Maximum Newbie
Member # 4872

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted February 02, 2006 09:14      Profile for anod     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Spiderman:
Spidey. [Applause] [Applause] [Applause] [Applause] [Applause]

Welcome anood, enjoy the forums. [Cool]

thanks

--------------------
vote for hema at http://sifymax.com/saregamapa/netvote/index.php

Posts: 14 | From: qatar | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged
Matias
Highlie
Member # 4216

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 02, 2006 11:53      Profile for Matias   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Matias (Ma----teee---us)

Welcome to our humble abode anod.

--------------------
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

Posts: 516 | From: The Land of the mouse.... | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged
MacMaster
Geek-in-Training
Member # 4610

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 02, 2006 12:05      Profile for MacMaster   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jeremy
Posts: 31 | From: Eugene, Oregon | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged
TMBWITW,PB

Member # 1734

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 02, 2006 12:07      Profile for TMBWITW,PB     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tee Em Bee Double-you Eye Tee Double-you, Pee Bee

Or Peebs, your pick. [Razz]

--------------------
"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and it may be necessary from time to time to give a stupid or misinformed beholder a black eye."
—Miss Piggy

Posts: 4010 | From: my couch | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
maximile

SuperFan!
Member # 3446

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 02, 2006 12:25      Profile for maximile   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
maximile (mac-sim-ill-ee) [Applause]

Or Max.

Posts: 1085 | From: London, UK (Powys, UK in hols) | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
GrumpySteen

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan
Member # 170

Icon 1 posted February 02, 2006 12:58      Profile for GrumpySteen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My name is mud

--------------------
Worst. Celibate. Ever.

Posts: 6364 | From: Tennessee | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
Jace Raven

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 2444

Icon 1 posted February 02, 2006 13:18      Profile for Jace Raven         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father: prepare to die. Now, offer me money.
HalfVast

Member # 3187

Icon 1 posted February 02, 2006 13:29      Profile for HalfVast     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My name!? Jose Jimenez. [Applause] [Applause] [Applause] [Applause] [Applause] [Applause] [Applause]
Posts: 795 | From: In the mitten around the abductor pollicis brevis. | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged
Mac D
BlabberMouth, the Next Generation
Member # 2926

Icon 1 posted February 02, 2006 14:21      Profile for Mac D     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jace Raven:
Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father: prepare to die. Now, offer me money.

I love that movie.

--------------------
There's nothing wrong with me, This is how I'm supposed to be.

Posts: 1449 | From: Where I am is very relative to my location at that time. | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged
Rhonwyyn

Solid Gold SuperFan!
Member # 2854

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 02, 2006 14:30      Profile for Rhonwyyn   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

As you wish. [Wink]

--------------------
Change the way you SEE, not the way you LOOK!

Posts: 3849 | From: Lancaster, PA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged
Jace Raven

Member # 2444

Icon 1 posted February 02, 2006 15:17      Profile for Jace Raven         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember my grandma showing me that movie for the first time when I was like .... this big.
Sxeptomaniac

Member # 3698

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 02, 2006 15:22      Profile for Sxeptomaniac   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Most humans find my name unpronouncible. [Geek] [Wink]

They usually call me Sxepto around here, though a few guys came up with some creative variations/anagrams.

--------------------
Let's pray that the human race never escapes from Earth to spread its iniquity elsewhere. - C. S. Lewis

Posts: 1590 | From: Fresno, CA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged
Xanthine

Member # 736

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 02, 2006 15:32      Profile for Xanthine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm Xanthine. I'm a lab rat. Can't you tell?

--------------------
And it's one, two, three / On the wrong side of the lee / What were you meant for? / What were you meant for?
- The Decemberists

Posts: 7670 | From: the lab | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
The real Stealth
Geek
Member # 4615

Member Rated:
Icon 4 posted February 02, 2006 15:37      Profile for The real Stealth   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am "§†eal†h of Alterac, Co-Master Sarafan of the Vykosian Empire" OR mabey I'm Rillic or just "§†eal†h the Fallen one" or mabey just §†eal†h. but you can call me Mike Campbell [devil wand] [Geek]

--------------------
The one and only "§†eal†h the Fallen One"...Between Your life And mine are Three realities, Yours, The real one, and Mine. They they form a bridge shapped in the letters D-O-_-N-O-T-_-C-R-O-S-S.

Posts: 141 | From: Battle Creek, MI | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged
TMBWITW,PB

Member # 1734

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 02, 2006 16:01      Profile for TMBWITW,PB     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Power, too, promise me that. Offer me everything I ask for.

--------------------
"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and it may be necessary from time to time to give a stupid or misinformed beholder a black eye."
—Miss Piggy

garlicguy

Member # 3166

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 02, 2006 18:00      Profile for garlicguy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hoosier daddy?

I'll answer to gg or any close semblance thereof.

[Edited for clarity]

--------------------
I don't know what I was thinking... it seemed like a good idea at the time.

Posts: 3752 | From: Pluto, no matter what you call it, is still my home. | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged
drunkennewfiemidget
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 2814

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 02, 2006 18:29      Profile for drunkennewfiemidget     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have my own fun names for everyone here.

sxepto = klepto
matias = giant poker chip
halfvast = half-assed
asm = troll I stopped reading the posts of long ago
-ct- = walking bad luck machine
xanthine = lab mousie
angryjungman = my bitch

I keed, I keed.

Posts: 4897 | From: Cambridge, ON, Canada | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged
dragonman97

SuperFan!
Member # 780

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 02, 2006 18:31      Profile for dragonman97   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by garlicguy:
Hoosier daddy?

Funny that you said that. I was half-tempted to post "Say my name!!!" (there would be a certain bit of irony in *me* saying something like that, anyway. [Wink] )

--------------------
There are three things you can be sure of in life: Death, taxes, and reading about fake illnesses online...

Posts: 9332 | From: Westchester County, New York | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
TMBWITW,PB

Member # 1734

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 02, 2006 18:40      Profile for TMBWITW,PB     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dragonman97:
quote:
Originally posted by garlicguy:
Hoosier daddy?

Funny that you said that. I was half-tempted to post "Say my name!!!" (there would be a certain bit of irony in *me* saying something like that, anyway. [Wink] )
I'm a bit surprised that no one has pulled out the, "My name is spelled (name), but it's pronounced Throatwobbler Mangrove."

--------------------
—Miss Piggy

maia
Alpha Geek
Member # 3778

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 02, 2006 19:39      Profile for maia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by drunkennewfiemidget:
I have my own fun names for everyone here.

sxepto = klepto
matias = giant poker chip
halfvast = half-assed
asm = troll I stopped reading the posts of long ago
-ct- = walking bad luck machine
xanthine = lab mousie
angryjungman = my bitch

I keed, I keed.

You're one to talk, banana-man. [Razz]

--------------------
Nothing is too petty to be thoroughly discussed.

Posts: 316 | From: United States | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Alan!
Geek
Member # 1261

Icon 1 posted February 02, 2006 20:26      Profile for Alan!     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
for the sake of completeness, my name is Raymond Luxury Yacht. For pronunciation, see above.

--------------------
Alan!

Two rabbis, a priest, and an awkward silence after there's no intelligible punch line to this joke, walk into a bar.

Posts: 219 | From: Perth, Western Australia | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

© 2015 Geek Culture