homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » All about the comics!   » The Joy of Tech   » DT Interviews Nitrozac & Snaggy

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: DT Interviews Nitrozac & Snaggy
Snaggy

Sir Snaggalot!
Member # 123

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted September 07, 2005 20:59      Profile for Snaggy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The geeks over at Deep Thought have posted an interview with Nitrozac and I, which you can find here:

DT Interviews Nitrozac & Snaggy

[Smile]

Posts: 8100 | From: Canada | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
Rhonwyyn

Solid Gold SuperFan!
Member # 2854

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted September 07, 2005 21:13      Profile for Rhonwyyn   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats on the article! I'm sorry for all the spelling errors, though. Deep Thought should've hired a better proofreader! [Wink]

--------------------
Change the way you SEE, not the way you LOOK!

Posts: 3849 | From: Lancaster, PA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged
rw

Member # 590

Icon 1 posted September 07, 2005 22:10      Profile for rw   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They didn't call you "Shaggy", but I took a drink anyway.
Posts: 429 | From: Kirkland, Wash. (US of A) | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged
Papa
Geek
Member # 172

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted September 08, 2005 03:53      Profile for Papa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Snaggy:
The geeks over at Deep Thought have posted an interview with Nitrozac and I, which you can find here:
[Smile]

The geeks over at Deep Thought have posted an interview with Nitrozac and me, which you can find here:

--------------------
Papa
Keeper of The Book

Posts: 173 | From: Syracuse, NY, USA | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
greycat

Member # 945

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted September 08, 2005 05:38      Profile for greycat   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It looks like they let Snaggy write his own replies, including HTML, and then they published them without editing for spelling or grammar. No offense, Snaggy -- we love you and all -- but you're not the best speller in the world. [Wink]
Posts: 1522 | From: Ohio, USA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
angryjungman

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 2434

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted September 08, 2005 06:43      Profile for angryjungman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thought it was a great interview Snaggster. I didn't see the typos [but I /have/ seen the Fnords], but that could just be the Sudafed....

--------------------
Meh.

Posts: 633 | From: princeton, nj | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

2015 Geek Culture