homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » All about the comics!   » The Joy of Tech   » Luck o' the iPod Giveaway! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  8  9  10 

Author Topic: Luck o' the iPod Giveaway!
Snaggy

Sir Snaggalot!
Member # 123

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted March 08, 2005 11:29      Profile for Snaggy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The giveaway is now closed... here are the winners...

Grey_girl
Keyoke
Pete
Tech Angel
and the Famous Druid!

Congratuations to the lucky winners, and thanks to everyone for entering. Stay tuned for more giveaways soon!

-
St. Patrick's Day is coming up, so we thought we'd celebrate with another lucky giveaway!

We're giving away three copies of the ultimate iPod & iTunes book, iPod & iTunes Garage, by Kirk McElhearn! In addition, we're giving away one of our insanely great iProp propeller beanies, and a choice of some of our cool iPod-related gear... a Rock'in Babe t-shirt, a Pod'n to the People iPodaganda tee, or a PodderPouch!

So, how can you win? Easy! All you have to do is post a reply to this thread and you're in on the giveaway. And if you are a Superfan, post in the the SuperFan thread and get double the chance to win! We'll randomly draw names from the people who post, and they will be our lucky winners!

One post per thread please! Giveaway ends on St.Patrick's Day, March 17th at 12 noon Pacific time. We'll announce the winners asap after that!

Edit for clarification: Please note: some folks seem to be confused and think we are giving away an iPod... I wish we were, but no, we are not. Please re-read the list of prizes we are giving away!

Good luck!! [Big Grin]
 -

Posts: 8100 | From: Canada | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
Cap'n Vic

Member # 1477

Icon 1 posted March 08, 2005 11:31      Profile for Cap'n Vic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
w00t!

I better win something............ [Big Grin]

--------------------
(!) (T) = 8-D

Posts: 5471 | From: One of the drones from sector 7G | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
drunkennewfiemidget
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 2814

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted March 08, 2005 11:42      Profile for drunkennewfiemidget     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cap'n Vic:
w00t!

I better win something............ [Big Grin]

You win...

Permanent rectal itch! CONGRATULATIONS!

(btw, this is my entry. [Big Grin] )

Posts: 4897 | From: Cambridge, ON, Canada | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged
TMBWITW,PB

Member # 1734

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted March 08, 2005 11:51      Profile for TMBWITW,PB     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ooooooh. I'll take a mini Podderpouch please! [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and it may be necessary from time to time to give a stupid or misinformed beholder a black eye."
óMiss Piggy

Posts: 4010 | From: my couch | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Stereo

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 748

Member Rated:
Icon 12 posted March 08, 2005 11:52      Profile for Stereo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What? No iPod prize? Guess I'll have to buy my own, afterall...

--------------------
Eppur, si muove!

Galileo Galilei

Posts: 2289 | From: Gatineau, Quebec, Canada | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
Black Widow
Uber Geek
Member # 3046

Icon 1 posted March 08, 2005 12:01      Profile for Black Widow     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Me please? [ohwell]
Posts: 931 | From: Missouri | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged
The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted March 08, 2005 12:15      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
me!
me!
me!
me!
me!
me!
me!
me!
me!
me!
me!
me!
me!
me!
me!
me!
me!
me!
me!
me!
me!

--------------------
If you watch 'The History Of NASA' backwards, it's about a space agency that has no manned spaceflight capability, then does low-orbit flights, then lands on the Moon.

Posts: 10669 | From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
garlicguy

Member # 3166

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted March 08, 2005 12:23      Profile for garlicguy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love freebies that I can use to trade with other Superfans for their, um, special favors. (Eh, BW? Wink,wink, nudge,nudge.) [Wink]

--------------------
I don't know what I was thinking... it seemed like a good idea at the time.

Posts: 3752 | From: Pluto, no matter what you call it, is still my home. | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged
N9IWP
Geek
Member # 1229

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted March 08, 2005 12:27      Profile for N9IWP     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whoo hoo! I'm entering a contest and get one of the 1st 10 posts (intead of page 3)

Brian

Posts: 181 | From: Southeast MN | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
Doco

SuperFan!
Member # 371

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted March 08, 2005 12:29      Profile for Doco   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Post - be a superfan and get double the chances!
Posts: 419 | From: Minneapolis, MN | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged
Erbo
BlabberMouth, the Next Generation
Member # 199

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted March 08, 2005 12:30      Profile for Erbo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All right, Snaggy, I'm in here, too. Let's hope I have better luck than last time! [Big Grin]

--------------------
See more From The Erbo Files: www.erbosoft.com/blog/

Posts: 1480 | From: Denver, CO, US | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
Serenak

Member # 2950

Member Rated:
Icon 14 posted March 08, 2005 13:11      Profile for Serenak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I'm in here too now...

So that is my two chances in the pot...

[Big Grin]

--------------------
"So if you want my address - it's No. 1 at the end of the bar, where I sit with the broken angels, clutching at straws and nursing my scars..."

Posts: 1936 | From: Suffolk England | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged
Allan
SuperFan!
Member # 1717

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted March 08, 2005 13:27      Profile for Allan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes me too....

Isn't being a Superfan just great!

Posts: 1280 | From: Edinburgh, Scotland / Frankfurt, Germany | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
macmcseboy

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 1232

Member Rated:
Icon 12 posted March 08, 2005 13:44      Profile for macmcseboy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
countme in... Count me in.... I had better win it!!! [Wink] [Razz] [Razz]

--------------------
Live long and prosper.

Posts: 1139 | From: Victoria BC... | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
Rhonwyyn

Solid Gold SuperFan!
Member # 2854

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted March 08, 2005 14:26      Profile for Rhonwyyn   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow. Thanks for being so generous, Snaggy and Nitro! Y'all rock! [Smile]

/me zips over to SuperFan Clubhouse to enter the contest there

--------------------
Change the way you SEE, not the way you LOOK!

Posts: 3849 | From: Lancaster, PA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged
Frost
Geek
Member # 1267

Member Rated:
Icon 4 posted March 08, 2005 14:41      Profile for Frost     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's my entry [Big Grin] You guys totaly rock [Beard of Peter Gabriel!]

--------------------
Success requires no explanations, Failure permits no alibis.

Posts: 217 | From: USA | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged
shriver
Geek
Member # 3556

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted March 08, 2005 15:09      Profile for shriver     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cool. I like this place already.

--------------------
And a thousand thousand slimy things
Lived on; and so did I.

Posts: 111 | From: Seattle | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged
RScottV

SuperFan!
Member # 3540

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted March 08, 2005 15:23      Profile for RScottV     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you!
Posts: 211 | From: Saint Paul, MN | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
csk

Member # 1941

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted March 08, 2005 15:40      Profile for csk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmm, nice thread you've got going here [Wink]

--------------------
6 weeks to go!

Posts: 4455 | From: Sydney, Australia | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Stibbons
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 2515

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted March 08, 2005 17:02      Profile for Stibbons   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Count me in also [Smile]
Posts: 1141 | From: UK | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged
Ivan
Alpha Geek
Member # 2622

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted March 08, 2005 18:06      Profile for Ivan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*raises hand*

Pick the guy below the poster above my post!

Please?

Posts: 269 | From: North Carolina | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged
sumnchai
Geek Apprentice
Member # 3262

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted March 08, 2005 18:30      Profile for sumnchai     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Me! I never win anything! Really! (Well, there WAS the time I got a sticker in gym class for being "special"... but somehow I don't think that was a good thing.)

I need an iPod! Everyone has one! (And yes, I'd jump off a bridge to get one.)

--------------------
[img]http://www.sloganizer.net/en/style3,Anal-spc-Orgies.png[/img]

My Photos

Posts: 47 | From: Amherst, MA | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged
illuminatus
Geek
Member # 2187

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted March 08, 2005 19:23      Profile for illuminatus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Win? iPod? Me? Why that would be awesome.

--------------------
-illumina+us
http://illuminatus.oczombies.net/
I suck at life IRL

Posts: 124 | From: Boston, MA | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
quantumfluff
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 450

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted March 08, 2005 19:28      Profile for quantumfluff     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Q: It it appropriate for a Scotsman to carry his iPod in his Sporran?
Posts: 2901 | From: 5 to 15 meters above sea level | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged
Bibo
BlabberMouth, the Next Generation
Member # 1959

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted March 08, 2005 22:02      Profile for Bibo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for a chance to win!
Posts: 1641 | From: Grand Rapids, MI | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time
This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  8  9  10 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

© 2015 Geek Culture