homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » All about the comics!   » The Joy of Tech   » Congrats angryjungman and Steph! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: Congrats angryjungman and Steph!
Erbo
Discontinued

Icon 1 posted August 30, 2004 09:00            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ULULULULULULULULU!

Somebody call up one of those cable shows that deal with "unusual marriage proposals"...this is worthy of a feature story, plus it'd generate good JoT publicity! A win-win-win scenario!

Congratulations to angryjungman and Steph...as a wise man once said, "May you live as long as you wish, and love as long as you live." [Beard of Peter Gabriel!]

IP: Logged
supergoo

SuperFan!
Member # 2280

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 30, 2004 14:53      Profile for supergoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Happytears]

May your marraige hold something new and exciting every day.

May your mouse grabbing be minimal.

May your children (if you decide to have them) grow up to be ornery geeks . (Well, maybe not the ornery part...)

many warm wishes and congratulations [Smile]

--------------------
Y los sueños, sueños son.

Posts: 675 | From: Boston 'burbs | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged
Noldoaran
Geek
Member # 2003

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted August 30, 2004 20:18      Profile for Noldoaran     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats!

Are you still "angryjungman" or are "happyjungman" now??

Posts: 228 | From: California | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
greycat

Member # 945

Member Rated:
Icon 12 posted August 31, 2004 04:45      Profile for greycat   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why must you be such an angry jung man, when your future looks quite bright to me?
Posts: 1522 | From: Ohio, USA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
angryjungman

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 2434

Member Rated:
Icon 7 posted August 31, 2004 05:57      Profile for angryjungman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks to all those who have posted since my last thanks [and still thanks to those who posted before].

And for those who asked, perhaps notasangryjungman? or slightlylessangryjungman? [Razz] [crazy] [Big Grin]

--------------------
Meh.

Posts: 633 | From: princeton, nj | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged
angryjungman

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 2434

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted September 03, 2004 05:17      Profile for angryjungman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So every morning I read the Python Daily URL. I was quite surprised to find that a link to "my" JoT appeared the other day. How bizarre is that?

--------------------
Meh.

Posts: 633 | From: princeton, nj | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged
SimpleMan
Geek Apprentice
Member # 2860

Rate Member
Icon 2 posted September 10, 2004 05:48      Profile for SimpleMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That just rocks. I am very happy for you. It is a wonderful thing to find someone that you love but also someone who cares for you very deeply. [Smile] I am also engaged to my bestest friend of 6 years. She is just so much fun to be around. [Smile] I wish you the best in your relationship and again that is just awesome. congrats [Big Grin]

--------------------
Wrote a song bout it, like to hear it....here it go

Posts: 47 | From: Virginia, USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged
hoshie
Single Celled Newbie
Member # 2265

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted September 11, 2004 07:48      Profile for hoshie   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
angryjungman,

Congrats on your recent engagement. I hope everything is wonderful.

Posts: 1 | From: North Carolina | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

© 2015 Geek Culture