homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » All about the comics!   » The Joy of Tech   » wake the fuck up (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: wake the fuck up
kit
Single Celled Newbie
Member # 2633

Icon 3 posted April 22, 2004 09:01      Profile for kit   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
heeeeyyyyyy I'm on this fuckin list too and if , by any circumstances, there's someone
less maniac but still craziest of all, then dare and write me
[email protected]

Posts: 1 | From: europe,romania,galatzi | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged
spungo
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 1089

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 22, 2004 09:06      Profile for spungo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome... I think. Are you named after the Knight Rider car?

BTW - we do not use curse words here, or if we must we say things like "gosh", or "fiddle-sticks". [Wink]

--------------------
Shameless plug. (Please forgive me.)

Posts: 6529 | From: Noba Scoba | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
Snaggy

Sir Snaggalot!
Member # 123

Member Rated:
Icon 7 posted April 22, 2004 10:05      Profile for Snaggy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi kit, golly gosh welcome!

fiddle-sticks! i wish people wouldn't swear! [Eek!]

Posts: 8111 | From: Canada | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
crazyarlo
Geek
Member # 1226

Member Rated:
Icon 3 posted April 22, 2004 11:07      Profile for crazyarlo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Holy Hecky Darn, welcome to GC!!!!
Posts: 238 | From: Southern Ohio ... SURF OHIO, BABY! | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
hey-U
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 2128

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 22, 2004 11:17      Profile for hey-U     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Blimey!
Scary homepage, too, btw...
[Wink]

Posts: 1263 | From: London | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged
Too Cool To Quit
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 2217

Icon 1 posted April 22, 2004 11:23      Profile for Too Cool To Quit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Greetings and I hope you aren't the next reincarnation of LM/AR...

But, Everyone here knows that I'm the only 'less maniac but still craziest of all' person here... [Wink]

--------------------
Alright now, that's the last straw, I'm calling the ass taxidermist to tell him to stop making hats in your size RIGHT NOW.

Posts: 1097 | From: North Carolina | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
Xanthine

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 736

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 22, 2004 12:07      Profile for Xanthine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by kit: wake the fuck up

What do you think I've been trying to do since 6:30 this morning?

*downs another soda

--------------------
And it's one, two, three / On the wrong side of the lee / What were you meant for? / What were you meant for?
- The Decemberists

Posts: 7670 | From: the lab | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
hey-U
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 2128

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 22, 2004 12:11      Profile for hey-U     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Xanthine:
quote:
Originally posted by kit: wake the fuck up

What do you think I've been trying to do since 6:30 this morning?

*downs another soda

*hands X a cup of coffee...*
Xanthine

Member # 736

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 22, 2004 12:25      Profile for Xanthine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks dude.

--------------------
And it's one, two, three / On the wrong side of the lee / What were you meant for? / What were you meant for?
- The Decemberists

cheezi git
BlabberMouth, the Next Generation
Member # 1598

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 22, 2004 12:26      Profile for cheezi git     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
crumbs, bad language on gc. whatever next?

welcome kit. are you named after a girl's clothes?

well, i hope everyone has woken up now.

--------------------
there were so many stains on the road. squashed miss mitten-shaped stains in the universe. squashed frog-shaped stains in the universe. squashed crows that tried to eat the squashed frog-shaped stains in the universe. squashed dogs...

Posts: 1929 | From: the left nostril of my cat | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
hey-U
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 2128

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 22, 2004 12:38      Profile for hey-U     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Xanthine:
Thanks dude.

*watches X bouncing off the walls*
*pours another JD'n'coke*
*falls off chair*

ooby
Highlie
Member # 2603

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 22, 2004 12:43      Profile for ooby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I manage to wake up without the help of caffiene. I drank coffee for about a semester until i finally decided that a)i couldn't handle the taste anymore and b) it wasn't waking me up.

--------------------
"haven't you ever wondered if there's more to life than being really, really, rediculously good looking?"

Posts: 680 | From: South Jersey | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
dragonman97

SuperFan!
Member # 780

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 22, 2004 12:44      Profile for dragonman97   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Xanthine and a cup of coffee? -- whoa, you must be tired, my dear [Smile] .

--------------------
There are three things you can be sure of in life: Death, taxes, and reading about fake illnesses online...

Posts: 9332 | From: Westchester County, New York | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
hey-U
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 2128

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 22, 2004 12:46      Profile for hey-U     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dragonman97:

*hands crack pipe to dm97*
*goes straight to hell*

dragonman97

SuperFan!
Member # 780

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 22, 2004 16:51      Profile for dragonman97   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by hey-U:
quote:
Originally posted by dragonman97:

*hands crack pipe to dm97*
*goes straight to hell*

I'm confused, man :-/. My point merely being that Xanthine doesn't really drink coffee - she normally gets here caffeine from colas and tea [Smile] .

--------------------
There are three things you can be sure of in life: Death, taxes, and reading about fake illnesses online...

Posts: 9332 | From: Westchester County, New York | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Frost
Geek
Member # 1267

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted April 22, 2004 23:30      Profile for Frost     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*me hands X 2liter of Mountain Dew*

--------------------
Success requires no explanations, Failure permits no alibis.

Posts: 217 | From: USA | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged
Xanthine

Member # 736

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 23, 2004 06:40      Profile for Xanthine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks.

/me starts chugging

--------------------
- The Decemberists

Gibbonboy
Geek
Member # 2426

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 23, 2004 08:54      Profile for Gibbonboy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Orange Mountain Dew is back! [Smile]

--------------------
"It's not the end of the world, but you can see it from here."

Posts: 155 | From: A Very Small Hole in the Forest | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged
Jace Raven

Member # 2444

Icon 1 posted April 23, 2004 10:21      Profile for Jace Raven         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love that stuff!

LIVEWIRE TO THE MAX!!!

MTB Babe
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 2297

Member Rated:
Icon 3 posted April 23, 2004 11:00      Profile for MTB Babe   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I could use some of that

--------------------
Samir: No one in this country can ever pronounce my name right. It's not that hard: Na-ee-ana-jaad. Nayanajaad.
Michael Bolton: Yeah, well at least your name isn't Michael Bolton.

Posts: 1003 | From: State College, PA, USA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged
Too Cool To Quit
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 2217

Icon 1 posted April 23, 2004 11:03      Profile for Too Cool To Quit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Gibbonboy:
Orange Mountain Dew is back! [Smile]

Really?!? Really!?!?! AWESOME!!

--------------------
Alright now, that's the last straw, I'm calling the ass taxidermist to tell him to stop making hats in your size RIGHT NOW.

Posts: 1097 | From: North Carolina | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
csk

Member # 1941

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 23, 2004 16:54      Profile for csk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's so unfair, our Mountain Dew doesn't have caffeine [cry baby]

--------------------
6 weeks to go!

Posts: 4455 | From: Sydney, Australia | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Cap'n Vic

Member # 1477

Icon 5 posted April 23, 2004 18:14      Profile for Cap'n Vic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oddly, in Canada. You can:

[Smile] Smoke pot
[Smile] Marry your gay lover
[Smile] Breathe clean air
[Smile] Not be forced to kill innocent people for your 'country'

[crazy] But it is illegal to have caffine in a soft drink unless it is brown

Posts: 5471 | From: One of the drones from sector 7G | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
Frost
Geek
Member # 1267

Member Rated:
Icon 4 posted April 23, 2004 21:49      Profile for Frost     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! There is one good thing left about the USA . [Happytears]

/*me looks around to make sure W didn't hear*

--------------------
Success requires no explanations, Failure permits no alibis.

Posts: 217 | From: USA | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged
GMx

Member # 1523

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 24, 2004 10:50      Profile for GMx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No thank you kit, I think I will go back to sleep. [tired] You are not crazy enough for me.
Posts: 5848 | From: S-4, Area 51 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

2015 Geek Culture