homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » All about the comics!   » The Joy of Tech   » Yet Another Awesome Joy of Tech Book Review!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Yet Another Awesome Joy of Tech Book Review!
Snaggy

Sir Snaggalot!
Member # 123

Member Rated:
Icon 14 posted April 02, 2004 09:28      Profile for Snaggy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I knew this review was going to be good when it started out by calling our minds twisted. [crazy]

Marc Robinson, MLMUG Journal Editor-in-chief, and Columnist of iEditor has posted a great review of our book!

http://mlmug.org/JoyT.html

Yay! [Big Grin]

Posts: 8100 | From: Canada | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
Gibbonboy
Geek
Member # 2426

Member Rated:
Icon 14 posted April 02, 2004 09:45      Profile for Gibbonboy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They called you twisted! Yay!

--------------------
"It's not the end of the world, but you can see it from here."

Posts: 155 | From: A Very Small Hole in the Forest | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged
SupportGoddess

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 822

Icon 1 posted April 02, 2004 11:13      Profile for SupportGoddess   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congratulations!

Slightly off topic, I saw The Best of The Joy of Tech in Barnes and Noble the other day. It looks great! You guys did a wonderful job. Wish I had gotten paid that morning... =(

--------------------
"A heretic is a man who sees with his own eyes."
-Gotthold Ephraim Lessing

Posts: 1148 | From: The Digital Temple | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
rw

Member # 590

Icon 9 posted April 03, 2004 07:38      Profile for rw   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He didn't call you "Shaggy" I don't get to take a drink [Frown]
Posts: 429 | From: Kirkland, Wash. (US of A) | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged
Frost
Geek
Member # 1267

Member Rated:
Icon 12 posted April 03, 2004 10:17      Profile for Frost     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
rw said "Shaggy", every one do a double (once for rw, once for me) [Big Grin]

--------------------
Success requires no explanations, Failure permits no alibis.

Posts: 217 | From: USA | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged
Erbo
BlabberMouth, the Next Generation
Member # 199

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 04, 2004 22:31      Profile for Erbo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just found the JoT book on Friday at Softpro Books in Denver...even got it at a 10% discount with my Softpro Club membership! (Actually, I got two books, the other being Wil Wheaton's Dancing Barefoot. I needed some light reading for the weekend.) Beautiful piece of work, guys! It's everything I could have imagined and more!

--------------------
See more From The Erbo Files: www.erbosoft.com/blog/

Posts: 1480 | From: Denver, CO, US | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
Snaggy

Sir Snaggalot!
Member # 123

Member Rated:
Icon 7 posted April 05, 2004 08:47      Profile for Snaggy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cool Erbo!

And thank you!

Posts: 8100 | From: Canada | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

2015 Geek Culture