homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » News, Reviews, Views!   » Rants, Raves, Rumors!   » Star Wars: The Clone Wars

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Star Wars: The Clone Wars
iNoles
Mini Geek
Member # 5685

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted August 15, 2008 12:15      Profile for iNoles     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I saw it last night for midnight showing. I really like it. It was funny in a some part of this movie.
Posts: 57 | From: Melbourne, Florida | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged
Ashitaka

SuperFan!
Member # 4924

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 17, 2008 13:32      Profile for Ashitaka     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what do you mean by it was funny/

Funny like a clown?

just kidding

was it funny beecause it was meant to be or becuase it was ridiculously premised?

i.e. an ewok christmas.

--------------------
"If they're not gonna make a distinction between Muslims and violent extremists, then why should I take the time to distinguish between decent, fearful white people and racists?"

-Assif Mandvi

Posts: 3089 | From: Switzerland | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged
CommanderShroom
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 2097

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 17, 2008 17:19      Profile for CommanderShroom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It was a cute movie. While it was definitely geared towards the younger crowd, it was paced well enough with a decent story line.

I wouldn't put it up there is Citizen Kane or anything, but as far as funny, it had some decent verbal gags. Not much in the way of slapstick. Though again, I wouldn't put it in the realm of verbal banter of a Kevin Smith flick.

--------------------
Does he know our big secret?
Has one of us confessed?
'Bout the wires circuits and motors
Buried in our chest

Posts: 2465 | From: Utarrrrggggghhh!!!!!!!! | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged
MzSunn
Mini Geek
Member # 5144

Member Rated:
Icon 6 posted September 16, 2008 23:47      Profile for MzSunn   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Monty Python meets Star Wars

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZoD9uXhl3w&feature=related

--------------------
Lovely Lovely Mushy Center

Posts: 54 | From: Atlanta GA | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

2015 Geek Culture