homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » News, Reviews, Views!   » Rants, Raves, Rumors!   » Fave Bjork Vid

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Fave Bjork Vid
spungo
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 1089

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 16, 2007 07:36      Profile for spungo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I seem to be spending most of my youtube time these days listening to Bjork (love her to little pieces). Found this video of (an unreleased?) song. Simply superb. I don't think she gets all the credit she deserves for being such an utterly original and open-minded artist. There's no one quite like Bjork.

--------------------
Shameless plug. (Please forgive me.)

Posts: 6529 | From: Noba Scoba | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
Bibo
BlabberMouth, the Next Generation
Member # 1959

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 16, 2007 09:41      Profile for Bibo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The song was released on the single for "Joga" and the "So Broken (DJ Krust Remix)" is on the 3rd single for "Hunter".
Posts: 1641 | From: Grand Rapids, MI | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
zorgon
Assimilated
Member # 546

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted December 17, 2007 10:41      Profile for zorgon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This one

--------------------
cogito ergo something.

Posts: 385 | From: Beautiful Uptown Goleta | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
spungo
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 1089

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 17, 2007 13:21      Profile for spungo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bibo:
The song was released on the single for "Joga" and the "So Broken (DJ Krust Remix)" is on the 3rd single for "Hunter".

Cool. Thanks for the info. Nice to know there are other nutty wee pixie fans here. [Smile]

p.s. This one just makes me larf out loud.

--------------------
Shameless plug. (Please forgive me.)

Posts: 6529 | From: Noba Scoba | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
NoRealReason
Mini Geek
Member # 6992

Member Rated:
Icon 11 posted December 17, 2007 17:55      Profile for NoRealReason   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Am I the only one that could think of nothing but how she must sound during sex (Good sex that is!) after hearing Birthday from the Sugarcubes.
Posts: 70 | From: Never you mind | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged
Richard Wolf VI
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 4993

Icon 10 posted December 17, 2007 18:21      Profile for Richard Wolf VI   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's definitively the queen of Trip Hop. Quite a crazy woman. Some friends went to her concert in Bogotá a month ago and told me she was eating mushrooms between songs and that everything was fantastic.

The I Miss You video is trippy by its own means, forget about LSD!

--------------------
The same old iWanToUseaMac... Who am I fooling? I'm getting a Wii now, iWanToUseaMac isn't :P
Get Opera. The best web experience.
Contest. Group. Success.

Posts: 1356 | From: Bogotá, Colombia | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged
erynthenerd
Mini Geek
Member # 12416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 18, 2007 16:21      Profile for erynthenerd   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think I've only ever seen two Bjork videos and they were both amazing. The first was two female androids making out, and in the second she was having pearls sewn onto her skin to fashion a kind of garment. Both were sensual and erotic and pushed the envelope without being obscene. For me, Bjork is like the Foo Fighters: I dig everything I hear but somehow it never makes it into my collection.

--------------------
Fresh Meat

Posts: 66 | From: Central Washington | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged
Thorned0Fortress
Geek
Member # 4435

Icon 1 posted December 18, 2007 23:20      Profile for Thorned0Fortress   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The way she can make here sounds bounce around reminds me of Conor Oberst from Brighteyes. OH I wish they would do a song together.

Speaking of Triphop, I have been listening to more Portishead lately. Glory Box has been my most recent obsession.(though I think the video is horrid)

Posts: 235 | From: texas | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

© 2015 Geek Culture