homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » News, Reviews, Views!   » Rants, Raves, Rumors!   » Fabio's still around?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Fabio's still around?
Rhonwyyn

Solid Gold SuperFan!
Member # 2854

Member Rated:
Icon 2 posted April 07, 2006 17:58      Profile for Rhonwyyn   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

The last I heard of Fabio he ran into a duck on a roller coaster and broke his nose. (How's that for a misplaced modifier?! [Razz] ) Now's your chance to see up close and personal how it healed, I guess. [ohwell]

--------------------
Change the way you SEE, not the way you LOOK!

Posts: 3849 | From: Lancaster, PA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged
GMx

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 1523

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 08, 2006 07:51      Profile for GMx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He's in one of the recent I Can't Believe It's Not Butter ads also.
Posts: 5844 | From: S-4, Area 51 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
drunkennewfiemidget
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 2814

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 08, 2006 08:16      Profile for drunkennewfiemidget     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Which begs a question of the ladies. Do you really find him attractive? That dude is butt ugly as far as I can see...
Posts: 4897 | From: Cambridge, ON, Canada | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged
SpazGirl
Assimilated
Member # 4915

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 08, 2006 08:39      Profile for SpazGirl   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
/me cringes and runs away from the "Girlie Man".

--------------------
Things, and things.

Posts: 465 | From: Ypsilanti, MI | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged
Demosthenes
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 530

Icon 1 posted April 09, 2006 13:27      Profile for Demosthenes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by drunkennewfiemidget:
Which begs a question of the ladies. Do you really find him attractive?

Not at all. I'm more of a Ralph Fiennes/Rutger Hauer type, though. [hearts]
ARJ
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 157

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 09, 2006 18:22      Profile for ARJ   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by drunkennewfiemidget:
Which begs a question of the ladies. Do you really find him attractive? That dude is butt ugly as far as I can see...

That guy gives me the Eurotrash Heebie Jeebies.

What I wanna know is, what do the contest entrants really expect out of their "Dream Date"? I do not imagine they'd be getting a long-term relationship out of a publicity stunt. Would it really be that exciting to go to dinner with this guy for a couple of hours?

Free food, I guess.

--------------------
Katie West: Well done steak? Really?

Warren Ellis: Yes. Because MAN COOK MEAT WITH FIRE UNTIL IT NO CRY ANY MORE THEN EAT IT DEAD

Posts: 1197 | From: Sydney, NSW, AU | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
Stereo

Member # 748

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 09, 2006 18:53      Profile for Stereo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Give him a clean cut, a business suit (or even t-shirt and jeans) and a smirk instead of that 'I am burning with desire' expression, and he might be attractive. But that "hero of Barbara Cartland novel" look makes him just as empty. (I must add I never heard of him before, and based my judgement on the provided image. A better look of his eyes would be required for a definitive answer.)

--------------------
Eppur, si muove!

Galileo Galilei

Posts: 2289 | From: Gatineau, Quebec, Canada | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
Aditu
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 2340

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 10, 2006 10:39      Profile for Aditu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I helped a kid write a paper about him. (She chose Fabio to cheese off her teacher.) Turns out he comes from a family of engineers.
Posts: 1355 | From: Osten Ard | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged
ARJ
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 157

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 10, 2006 19:31      Profile for ARJ   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Stereo:
Give him a clean cut, a business suit (or even t-shirt and jeans) and a smirk instead of that 'I am burning with desire' expression, and he might be attractive. But that "hero of Barbara Cartland novel" look makes him just as empty. (I must add I never heard of him before, and based my judgement on the provided image. A better look of his eyes would be required for a definitive answer.)

I dunno... the big giant chin is not doing it for me.

-

--------------------
Katie West: Well done steak? Really?

Warren Ellis: Yes. Because MAN COOK MEAT WITH FIRE UNTIL IT NO CRY ANY MORE THEN EAT IT DEAD

Posts: 1197 | From: Sydney, NSW, AU | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
Stereo

Member # 748

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 11, 2006 04:30      Profile for Stereo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ARJ: you're right. He'se downright ugly this way. There is no kindness in those eyes, and that's not a smirk, but a carnivorous expectation. And he definitely should get a haircut.

--------------------
Eppur, si muove!

Galileo Galilei

Posts: 2289 | From: Gatineau, Quebec, Canada | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
ZorroTheFox
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 917

Icon 12 posted April 11, 2006 19:24      Profile for ZorroTheFox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know it's a fowl comment but I hear he gives good face [Razz]
Posts: 3046 | From: Tacoma, WA, USA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

2015 Geek Culture