homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » News, Reviews, Views!   » Rants, Raves, Rumors!   » Infinite Crisis

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Infinite Crisis
ARJ
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 157

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted March 05, 2006 19:32      Profile for ARJ   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As a newbie comic book geek, I have been enjoying DC's Infinite Crisis thus far. WeirdArms and I just finished a hurried reading of a friend's copy of issue #4 last weekend and picked up on the Superboy Prime in the Anti-Monitor's armour thing on the last page.

WeirdArms' theory: in order for the multiverse to be re-created there must be someone to fill the archetypal roles of the Monitor and the Anti-Monitor. Superboy is transforming into a new Anti-Monitor.

My (and Comic Book Providing Friend's) theory: Superboy prime will become the Anti-Monitor and somehow figure-8 loop back through time to trigger the Crisis of Infinite Earths and gobble up the rest of the multiverse except for Earth-1.

Any other comic book geeks out there have an opinion?

--------------------
Katie West: Well done steak? Really?

Warren Ellis: Yes. Because MAN COOK MEAT WITH FIRE UNTIL IT NO CRY ANY MORE THEN EAT IT DEAD

Posts: 1197 | From: Sydney, NSW, AU | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

2015 Geek Culture