homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » News, Reviews, Views!   » Rants, Raves, Rumors!   » WoW!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: WoW!
FatGnome
Highlie
Member # 1068

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 13, 2004 10:01      Profile for FatGnome     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I didn't read my contract with Blizzard, but I dont' think this goes outside of what has already been published so here we go...

I love World of Warcraft. It is fun and easy to play, but once you get past the first few levels it starts to pick up in difficulty and fun. The world is pretty big and there are tons and tons of quests to do. Also just wandering around the world is a good time. fighting everything from fluffy bunny rabits to huge grizley bears to Orcs and Humans. I sugest getting the trial when it comes out if you have time to play or like to play MMORPGs. I have played several differant MMOs and this is my favortie so far.

--------------------
What a complete and utter waste of time to read my Signature don't you think?

Posts: 559 | From: Idaho | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
zboy
Mini Geek
Member # 2969

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 13, 2004 14:47      Profile for zboy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have to agree with you on that. Very fun game, and looking forward to when it comes out in 2 weeks! But even the early levels are fun. They are fun and easy, but the real fun comes when you start meeting other people, making your own items, selling your own items and just having fun.
Posts: 72 | From: A galaxy far, far, away ... | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged
Aves Corax
Mini Geek
Member # 2533

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 13, 2004 16:13      Profile for Aves Corax     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I live my life when the serrvers are down. Do you think I'd be posting this if I could be playing WoW right now? Pfft. Not a snowball's chance in hell!

I'm Arrhenius the troll mage on server 24, in case anyone cares.

--------------------
"Be ye not lost among precepts of order."
The Principia Discordia

Posts: 65 | From: Virginia, USA | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged
klynn
Mini Geek
Member # 3019

Member Rated:
Icon 11 posted November 15, 2004 07:15      Profile for klynn   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey! You guys haven't lived until you've played Sims 2!

/toungue firmly in cheeck, enjoying gasps of outrage from dedicated Warcraft-Mongers.

TeeHeee [evil]

--------------------
Caution: Comments may or may not reflect the actual opinions of the author.

Posts: 62 | From: USA - Saint Albans | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged
Swiss Mercenary

Member # 330

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 15, 2004 08:11      Profile for Swiss Mercenary     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I play DAoC on the European servers, but lately have cut down my MMORPGing to almost nothing.

WoW looks interesting and more to the point it is going to be offered for both PC and Mac, but I will have to see what my finances look like.

(i.e. no job, no playing [Frown] )

--------------------
Evil AI at work.
I am Swiss of Borg. Holes are irrelevant, cheese will be assimilated!

Posts: 2275 | From: All the way from the land of Chocolate, Cheese and Cuckoo Clocks. | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

2015 Geek Culture