homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » News, Reviews, Views!   » Rants, Raves, Rumors!   » Firefox 1.0 (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: Firefox 1.0
Cap'n Vic

Member # 1477

Icon 1 posted November 11, 2004 19:20      Profile for Cap'n Vic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ya know somethin' Snup? We all miss ya. [hearts]

--------------------
(!) (T) = 8-D

Posts: 5471 | From: One of the drones from sector 7G | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
snupy
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 1211

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 11, 2004 20:18      Profile for snupy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aww...thank you, Cap'n. [hearts]

--------------------
"I just ordered an extra-long straw to avoid accidentally doing a sit-up"-Jay, Modern Family

Posts: 4269 | From: UK, via Chicago | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
GMx

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 1523

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 11, 2004 20:24      Profile for GMx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, we do. [weep]
Posts: 5844 | From: S-4, Area 51 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
csk

Member # 1941

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 11, 2004 20:30      Profile for csk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Seconded (or was that thirded) [weep]

--------------------
6 weeks to go!

Posts: 4455 | From: Sydney, Australia | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 12, 2004 11:31      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
fourthed (quartered?)

--------------------
If you watch 'The History Of NASA' backwards, it's about a space agency that has no manned spaceflight capability, then does low-orbit flights, then lands on the Moon.

Posts: 10670 | From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Mac D
BlabberMouth, the Next Generation
Member # 2926

Icon 1 posted November 12, 2004 12:40      Profile for Mac D     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The Famous Druid:
fourthed (quartered?)

I think thats what they do to live stock [ohwell]

--------------------
There's nothing wrong with me, This is how I'm supposed to be.

Posts: 1449 | From: Where I am is very relative to my location at that time. | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged
dragonman97

SuperFan!
Member # 780

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 12, 2004 12:42      Profile for dragonman97   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I already seconded it via IM, but now let me fifth it [Big Grin] .

/me has a loaf of bread first, so as not to fall on the floor piss drunk. [Razz]

--------------------
There are three things you can be sure of in life: Death, taxes, and reading about fake illnesses online...

Posts: 9332 | From: Westchester County, New York | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
snupy
Member # 1211

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 12, 2004 12:45      Profile for snupy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ohh..you guys!!!! [blush] [Wink]

--------------------
"I just ordered an extra-long straw to avoid accidentally doing a sit-up"-Jay, Modern Family

sosumi
Uber Geek
Member # 1106

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 12, 2004 15:17      Profile for sosumi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi snups! [Big Grin]
Posts: 845 | From: Boston | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged
Xanthine

Member # 736

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted November 12, 2004 15:36      Profile for Xanthine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Snupy! Long time no see! How's it going?

--------------------
And it's one, two, three / On the wrong side of the lee / What were you meant for? / What were you meant for?
- The Decemberists

Posts: 7670 | From: the lab | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
snupy
Member # 1211

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 12, 2004 19:52      Profile for snupy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sosumi!!! When did you come back??

Hi, Xanthine! How are those beautiful mountains???

I'm good. Sooo much to do to prepare for the move, and it's still 8 months or so away! The preparation for the cats(so they don't have to be quarantined) has to start 6 months prior to entering the UK! The hardest part is deciding what to pack in boxes to ship, what to give away, and what I will need in the meantime. I really need to learn how to part with stuff. [ohwell]

Anyone have any experience with international shipping, btw???

--------------------

sosumi
Uber Geek
Member # 1106

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 13, 2004 09:55      Profile for sosumi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey snupy, I've been floating around about a month or so. was wondering where you had gotten to [Smile]
so you're moving to the UK, I'm envious!

Posts: 845 | From: Boston | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged
Xanthine

Member # 736

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 13, 2004 11:05      Profile for Xanthine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by snupy:
Hi, Xanthine! How are those beautiful mountains???

Slowly getting snowed in. My snowboard and season pass are getting itchy. [Smile]

Unfortunately, I don't know much about international shipping other than it costs a bundle, especially if you want to send stuff by air.

Does this mean you've scored that teaching job?

Posts: 7670 | From: the lab | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
snupy
Member # 1211

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 13, 2004 11:33      Profile for snupy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, it's virtually impossible to get a work permit, and I didn't get into the teaching program. I will enter on a fiance Visa, though, and I can work as soon as we're married. [Smile]

--------------------

GMx

Member # 1523

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 13, 2004 12:19      Profile for GMx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Snupy is our Firefox 1.0! [hearts]
Posts: 5844 | From: S-4, Area 51 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
snupy
Member # 1211

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 13, 2004 20:48      Profile for snupy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am not worthy.  -

Thanks, G. [Wink]

--------------------

spungo
Member # 1089

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 17, 2004 08:07      Profile for spungo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by snupy:
quote:
Ahhh...Spungo has graced this thread with his unique wit [Wink] (love ya!) Now, all we need is a fly-by from Cap'n Vic and this thread will be complete! (Smoochies!)

**sniff** Leave for awhile and he's got someone new already.
[cry baby] [Wink]

Yeah - ph34r teh 133t n3kk1d 5h33p p0w3rz!11!!1!!!!1!!

--------------------
Shameless plug. (Please forgive me.)

Posts: 6529 | From: Noba Scoba | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
R0x0r_G0dd3ss
Geek-in-Training
Member # 3041

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 07, 2004 09:25      Profile for R0x0r_G0dd3ss     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I haven't had the time to eff around with it, being so busy and everything (don't even sleep, so yeah...) but my boyfriend can't stand it. Then again...poor boy has a few issues with the patience thing, sooo maybe he'll get it yet. Personally, I love Safari. There. I said it.

--------------------
Ph33r my l337 n3kk1d skillz!!!

All times are Eastern Time
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

2015 Geek Culture