homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » News, Reviews, Views!   » Rants, Raves, Rumors!   » The Completely Random Thread (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5 

Author Topic: The Completely Random Thread
skylar
BlabberMouth, the Next Generation
Member # 1422

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 16, 2004 11:50      Profile for skylar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Items usually found somewhere in my bedroom:

half a loaf of Warburtons farmhouse white
pink laces with butterflies on them tied around drawer handles
a photo of my little sister as a baby (she was cuter then)
posters of (clockwise from the door), Snoopy and Woodstock, a map of the world, the Marx brothers, a map of Bristol, a Bristol Uni wall planner, Nelly (the very bad rapper), a photo collage of the Brooklyn Bridge, James Dean, the Rat Pack and a pretty picture of a lake.
big multicoloured scarves
leftover tinsel and empty packets of Space Raiders
a month old newspaper, still unread
very sexually explicit Latin poetry that needed to be translated and handed in about a month ago
hats. lots of hats
a lilac t-shirt that says "Bowl-O-Rama, 48 lanes, Automatic Scoring! Where striking out is a good thing!"

and many, many more...

--------------------
"arm, aber geeky"

Posts: 1994 | From: Deutschland | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
d3m057h3n35
Mini Geek
Member # 2378

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 16, 2004 13:24      Profile for d3m057h3n35     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i have the One Ring on my finger now, and i'm invisible!!! buahahahahaha!
The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 16, 2004 19:34      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by d3m057h3n35:
i have the One Ring on my finger now, and i'm invisible!!! buahahahahaha!

Careful, that can be hobbit forming.

--------------------
If you watch 'The History Of NASA' backwards, it's about a space agency that has no manned spaceflight capability, then does low-orbit flights, then lands on the Moon.

Posts: 10680 | From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Smeagol
Single Celled Newbie
Member # 2400

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted January 16, 2004 21:06      Profile for Smeagol     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We wantss it, don't we preciousss? Givess it to usss? Gives it to usss! *gollum* *gollum*
Posts: 3 | From: under the Misty Mountains | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged
d3m057h3n35
Mini Geek
Member # 2378

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 17, 2004 07:30      Profile for d3m057h3n35     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
NOOOOO!!! It's my burden to carry! You stay away too, Mister Sam!
Allan
SuperFan!
Member # 1717

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 29, 2004 04:39      Profile for Allan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some fscker has stolen my post-it notes again.
Posts: 1280 | From: Edinburgh, Scotland / Frankfurt, Germany | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Grey_girl

Member # 2172

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 29, 2004 08:21      Profile for Grey_girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm bored and have time to kill. Having lunch with my best friend today, but damn... why does it take her two hours to get ready to go anywhere??? And I know 1:30 PM really means 2 PM, if I'm lucky. It's really getting annoying.
Posts: 764 | From: NYC | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
Cap'n Vic

Member # 1477

Icon 1 posted February 29, 2004 09:19      Profile for Cap'n Vic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Grey_girl:
I'm bored and have time to kill. Having lunch with my best friend today, but damn... why does it take her two hours to get ready to go anywhere??? And I know 1:30 PM really means 2 PM, if I'm lucky. It's really getting annoying.

If she is going out with a girl as pretty as you, she needs to take some extra time to try to look as good as she can, although she knows she can never meet your natural beauty.

--------------------
(!) (T) = 8-D

Posts: 5471 | From: One of the drones from sector 7G | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
TMBWITW,PB

Member # 1734

Member Rated:
Icon 12 posted February 29, 2004 10:02      Profile for TMBWITW,PB     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cap'n Vic is smooth today.

Does your wife know you talk to the girls here like that? [Razz]

--------------------
"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and it may be necessary from time to time to give a stupid or misinformed beholder a black eye."
óMiss Piggy

Posts: 4010 | From: my couch | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Cap'n Vic

Member # 1477

Icon 10 posted February 29, 2004 10:51      Profile for Cap'n Vic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
See, even I have a nice side.
Posts: 5471 | From: One of the drones from sector 7G | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
Allan
SuperFan!
Member # 1717

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 29, 2004 11:24      Profile for Allan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cap'n Vic:

As it's in 'the completely random thread' I'm sure we'll forgive you [Wink]
Posts: 1280 | From: Edinburgh, Scotland / Frankfurt, Germany | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
cryptOrchid
Geek
Member # 2249

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 29, 2004 13:39      Profile for cryptOrchid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have decorated my room with bacardi and hot guy posters [Embarrassed]

--------------------
I can't answer that without more information.

Posts: 130 | From: space | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged
csk

Member # 1941

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 29, 2004 21:12      Profile for csk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by cryptOrchid:

I didn't know the "Hot guys of GC" calendar was out already [Wink]

--------------------
6 weeks to go!

Posts: 4455 | From: Sydney, Australia | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Lumina Manson
Assimilated
Member # 1868

Member Rated:
Icon 2 posted February 29, 2004 23:11      Profile for Lumina Manson   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My mommy bought some facial moisturiser for me form the Avon company and it made my face break out. [Frown] Booo!

And everytime I blow-dry my hair, my hair color becomes brighter. I have red-red hair! Yay!

--Me face hurts, C.P.

--------------------
ThE CrEeP sHoW It's called therapy: go get some!

Posts: 487 | From: The rainbow room, USA (Baldwin Park) | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Just_Jess_B

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 2161

Icon 12 posted March 01, 2004 08:04      Profile for Just_Jess_B   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Criminitely, I think I dyed more of my skin blue than my hair this last time.

I'm fine with having to wear my hair down and gloves to cover my dead-looking hands or whatever, but this whole having-to-scrub blue crap off my cheek's insane. And my cheek hurts. And my ears are blue-ish.

[Big Grin]

It is kind-of funny, though.

Oh yes, and the pink... is gone.

Jess

--------------------
Opinion is not Truth; that is why each has its own definition. Illiteracy sucks.

Posts: 1370 | From: Whaddya mean, Arizona? | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
Grey_girl

Member # 2172

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted March 01, 2004 08:21      Profile for Grey_girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

If she is going out with a girl as pretty as you, she needs to take some extra time to try to look as good as she can, although she knows she can never meet your natural beauty.
[blush]

I would have made a comment that you don't even know what I look like, but I remembered that there is a picture of me in the Gallery. You might actually know what I look like. LOL...

Thanks, Vic. You made my day, even if my friend was always the pretty blond and I the glasses wearing book-worm sidekick.

spungo
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 1089

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted March 01, 2004 08:26      Profile for spungo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

I guess we know who's been bogarting the Cosmic One, eh? [Wink]

--------------------
Shameless plug. (Please forgive me.)

Posts: 6529 | From: Noba Scoba | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
Cap'n Vic

Member # 1477

Icon 1 posted March 01, 2004 10:44      Profile for Cap'n Vic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
........ and I the glasses wearing book-worm sidekick.

But some people, including me, think that is sooooo sexy. [Big Grin]

--------------------
(!) (T) = 8-D

ooby
Highlie
Member # 2603

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted March 01, 2004 11:25      Profile for ooby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by cryptOrchid:

Decorating your room with bacardi sounds fun, dangerous, and very, very messy.

--------------------
"haven't you ever wondered if there's more to life than being really, really, rediculously good looking?"

Posts: 680 | From: South Jersey | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
Jace Raven

Member # 2444

Icon 1 posted March 01, 2004 12:13      Profile for Jace Raven         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got in a car accident yesterday. It was completly my fault.

Looks like i have a couple bills im gonna need to pay soon.

Grey_girl

Member # 2172

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted March 01, 2004 12:20      Profile for Grey_girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jace, are you ok? Did you get hurt?
Xanthine

Member # 736

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted March 01, 2004 12:29      Profile for Xanthine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Still got a car dude?

--------------------
And it's one, two, three / On the wrong side of the lee / What were you meant for? / What were you meant for?
- The Decemberists

Posts: 7670 | From: the lab | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
Jace Raven

Member # 2444

Icon 1 posted March 01, 2004 13:24      Profile for Jace Raven         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No problems here, the other guy is ok too.

It was a low speed head on. still have a car and it still runs, only its doesn't run well. Sounds like one of my engine hounts are broke because it vibrates a lot.

Im going to be riding my bike for a while but no worries. I'll post pics of the damage if i can convince my dad to let me dl the pics from his camera.

Lumina Manson
Assimilated
Member # 1868

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted March 01, 2004 23:42      Profile for Lumina Manson   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jace, don't worry about it! My mom is legally blind, has had 7 accidents, is on car #4 in 8 years, and she's still alright! And believe it or not, none of them were her fault! Cooky! SHe did get hit by a drunk driver, though, that wasn't cool.
And alcohol usually gets off hair dye from skin. If you put an oil-based cream or lotion on the parts of your skin that might become in contact with the hair dye, your skin will not become dyed. Cool, huh?
To the glasses wearing book-worm: ever hear about the sexy secretary fetish? [Wink]

--Word from demise, C.P.

--------------------
ThE CrEeP sHoW It's called therapy: go get some!

Posts: 487 | From: The rainbow room, USA (Baldwin Park) | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Dr Cyclops
Assimilated
Member # 986

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted March 02, 2004 17:03      Profile for Dr Cyclops   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
But some people, including me, think that is sooooo sexy.
I'm afraid I have to concur.

--------------------
When the W'rkncacnter came, Pthia was killed, and Yrro in anger, flung the W'rkncacnter into the sun. The sun burned them, but they swam on its surface.

Posts: 499 | From: Upon the slab, Unbroken. | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time
This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

© 2015 Geek Culture