homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » Techno-Talking   » Hardware, Robots, AI, Geek Toys!   » External hard drives (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: External hard drives
Serenak

Member # 2950

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 19, 2004 18:50      Profile for Serenak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is a bit of a zombie thread (come back to life) but I will chuck in my 2p (about 1c US, for you colonials) [Smile]

I have had many D2/LaCie peripherals over my 15 years Mac using experience (first was a 120Mb external HD - still working fine that cost GBP500 [Eek!] )

since then I've had many more HDs, 230 and 650 Mb MOs (remember them? Fine tech killed by cheap CD-R), CD ROM, CD-RW, etc.) None has ever failed me...

Can't comment on the newer LaCie stuff, haven't needed to buy anything like that in the last 5 years...

Just my input FWIW

--------------------
"So if you want my address - it's No. 1 at the end of the bar, where I sit with the broken angels, clutching at straws and nursing my scars..."

Posts: 1936 | From: Suffolk England | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

2015 Geek Culture