homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » Techno-Talking   » Hardware, Robots, AI, Geek Toys!   » iDuck USB Memory Storage

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: iDuck USB Memory Storage
Snaggy

Sir Snaggalot!
Member # 123

Member Rated:
Icon 6 posted July 08, 2004 14:03      Profile for Snaggy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
a link from Joel...

http://www.dynamism.com/iduck/

QUACK!

-

-

-

Posts: 8111 | From: Canada | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
Tut-an-Geek

SuperFan!
Member # 1234

Icon 1 posted July 08, 2004 14:14      Profile for Tut-an-Geek   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Peeps!

/me recalls one of the last MacAddict staff videos that was still decent...
Not one peep
[Wink]

GMx

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 1523

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 08, 2004 14:46      Profile for GMx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looks like a nice snack for my Hubzilla!

-

Posts: 5848 | From: S-4, Area 51 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 08, 2004 18:23      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cute looking ducks, but the maximum capacity is a poultry 256 M.

--------------------
If you watch 'The History Of NASA' backwards, it's about a space agency that has no manned spaceflight capability, then does low-orbit flights, then lands on the Moon.

Posts: 10680 | From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Ivan
Alpha Geek
Member # 2622

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 08, 2004 19:00      Profile for Ivan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now don't be quacking on those ducks, now.
Posts: 269 | From: North Carolina | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged
GMx

Member # 1523

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 08, 2004 19:03      Profile for GMx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm going to have to send you a bill for using that bad pun, you silly goose.
The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 08, 2004 19:42      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hate to come swanning in here just to lay some puns on you, but that's eggsactly what I'm going to do.

--------------------
If you watch 'The History Of NASA' backwards, it's about a space agency that has no manned spaceflight capability, then does low-orbit flights, then lands on the Moon.

GMx

Member # 1523

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 08, 2004 20:39      Profile for GMx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Everything was going swimmingly unteal you came along.
The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 08, 2004 21:40      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why do I get the feeling you'd rather I take my puns and get the flock out of here ?

--------------------

fanboy_uk

Member # 2132

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 09, 2004 01:16      Profile for fanboy_uk   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
/Cranes neck into post, sees puns, shouts "you're all silly coots" and runs

--------------------
A woman walked into a cocktail bar, took one look at the drinks menu and asked the barman for a Double Entendré.
So he gave her one

Posts: 161 | From: Brighton, UK (50.8389, -00.1876) | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged
Number 2608
Mini Geek
Member # 2608

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted July 09, 2004 01:18      Profile for Number 2608     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Why do I get the feeling you'd rather I take my puns and get the flock out of here ?
The duck and run approach? That coot be sensible.

Edit: fanboy beating me to the submit button for the coot pun has left egg on my face.

Posts: 82 | From: Leeds, UK | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged
fanboy_uk

Member # 2132

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 09, 2004 01:58      Profile for fanboy_uk   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Better egg on the face than bird sh1+ on the head [Big Grin]

--------------------
A woman walked into a cocktail bar, took one look at the drinks menu and asked the barman for a Double Entendré.
So he gave her one

Posts: 161 | From: Brighton, UK (50.8389, -00.1876) | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged
supaboy
SuperFan!
Member # 183

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 09, 2004 05:55      Profile for supaboy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're all a bunch of loons. Somebody should drake charge of the situation, right heron now! Or we'll all live to egret this.

-supa, who's never been accused of robin the cradle...

Posts: 1767 | From: Columbia, SC USA | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
GMx

Member # 1523

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 09, 2004 06:11      Profile for GMx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Smew would say something like that. You're the type that likes to swandive into puns, I guess.
Alephcat
Alpha Geek
Member # 2617

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 09, 2004 07:00      Profile for Alephcat   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think I shall duck these puns and keep gosling [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
"You have the right to search in silence. If you give up the right to search in silence, anything you say can and will be modded down in a court of public opinion."

Posts: 300 | From: Chester | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged
The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 09, 2004 16:02      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
USB ducks, waddle they think of next ?

--------------------

Ivan
Alpha Geek
Member # 2622

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 09, 2004 18:40      Profile for Ivan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Y'all have finally flown the coop with these fowl puns.
Posts: 269 | From: North Carolina | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged
Cap'n Vic

Member # 1477

Icon 1 posted July 09, 2004 19:58      Profile for Cap'n Vic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The Famous Druid:

Do you ever stop beaking off?

PS...one of your best puns ever Druid

--------------------
(!) (T) = 8-D

Posts: 5471 | From: One of the drones from sector 7G | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
snupy
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 1211

Member Rated:
Icon 14 posted July 09, 2004 20:48      Profile for snupy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey! Supa's back, too!!! What is it this week???!!

--------------------
"I just ordered an extra-long straw to avoid accidentally doing a sit-up"-Jay, Modern Family

Posts: 4269 | From: UK, via Chicago | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 09, 2004 22:22      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cap'n Vic:
quote:

A real feather in my cap, you might say. [Wink]

--------------------

Cap'n Vic

Member # 1477

Icon 1 posted July 09, 2004 23:12      Profile for Cap'n Vic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

A real feather in my cap, you might say. [Wink]
Too bad you didn't get paid for 'em...you'd have a nice nest egg by now.

--------------------
(!) (T) = 8-D

Posts: 5471 | From: One of the drones from sector 7G | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 10, 2004 00:05      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Too bad you didn't get paid for 'em...you'd have a nice nest egg by now.

Get paid for punning?
That's a daffy idea.

--------------------

All times are Eastern Time  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

© 2015 Geek Culture