homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » Other Geeky Stuff   » Suggestion Box!   » T-shirt design

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: T-shirt design
maybe.logic
Alpha Geek
Member # 5014

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted May 04, 2006 02:32      Profile for maybe.logic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
On the front of the t-shirt...

...I am the teenage girl you jerked off to on that chat site last night....

And to promote it (for the humerous factor) have a hairy fat man wearing it in the picture.

Ashitaka

SuperFan!
Member # 4924

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted May 04, 2006 03:50      Profile for Ashitaka     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yea, they have alot of those types of t-shirts at tshirthell.com and other places that I am less familier with.

I however am a geek and prefere www.thinkgeek.com when I want to express myself with my clothing.

--------------------
"If they're not gonna make a distinction between Muslims and violent extremists, then why should I take the time to distinguish between decent, fearful white people and racists?"

-Assif Mandvi

Posts: 3089 | From: Switzerland | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged
skylar
BlabberMouth, the Next Generation
Member # 1422

Member Rated:
Icon 12 posted May 04, 2006 03:57      Profile for skylar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For incredibly geeky, unique, creative t-shirts, www.threadless.com is a great site. Members of the site submit their t-shirt designs in monthly (weekly?) contests, other members rate them, and the most highly rated get made into real shirts you can buy.

What I love about the site is that the t-shirts are often subtly, strikingly cool, with weird, eye-catching images that leave you thinking about them for more than the two seconds it takes to get the joke. Oh, and, iirc, they are having a $10 sale right now! Highly recommended.

I just realised that this sounds like a big ole piece of spam/shameless promotion, doesn't it? Sorry guys, now you know my true nature. Have been hanging around here for the past four years, just so that I could eventually start selling you stuff [Big Grin] .

--------------------
"arm, aber geeky"

Posts: 1994 | From: Deutschland | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
ChildeRoland
Alpha Geek
Member # 3880

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted May 04, 2006 05:09      Profile for ChildeRoland     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by maybe.logic:
On the front of the t-shirt...

...I am the teenage girl you jerked off to on that chat site last night....

And to promote it (for the humerous factor) have a hairy fat man wearing it in the picture.

I've seen this shirt on the web somewhere.

--------------------
=====================
Childe Roland

Spiderman

Solid Nitrozanium Superfan!
Member # 1609

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted May 04, 2006 06:07      Profile for Spiderman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Geek Culture Spreadshirt Store has everything you need! [Cool]

--------------------
Math problems? Call 1-800-[(10x)(13i)^2]-[sin(xy)/2.362x]

Posts: 846 | From: Chicago | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
dragonman97

SuperFan!
Member # 780

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted May 04, 2006 07:44      Profile for dragonman97   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A few weeks ago, I saw a guy wearing a great t-shirt. It read: "I have your girlfriend on my Buddy List."

It may not that funny or anything, but I was just amused by how the Internet has made its way into popular culture.

--------------------
There are three things you can be sure of in life: Death, taxes, and reading about fake illnesses online...

Posts: 9332 | From: Westchester County, New York | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
canadiangeek
Geek
Member # 4946

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted May 04, 2006 07:57      Profile for canadiangeek     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

originally posted by spiderman:
The Geek Culture Spreadshirt Store has everything you need!

For some reason, I couldn't find a Canadian flag in the "flags and countries" section.

--------------------
-whenever you build something that's idiotproof, someone comes out with a better idiot-

Posts: 161 | From: Nova Scotia | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged
Snaggy

Sir Snaggalot!
Member # 123

Member Rated:
Icon 2 posted May 04, 2006 09:17      Profile for Snaggy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For some reason, I couldn't find a Canadian flag in the "flags and countries"

Spreadshirt is a hoser eh! I'll email them and see what is up.

Posts: 8111 | From: Canada | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
canadiangeek
Geek
Member # 4946

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted May 04, 2006 10:22      Profile for canadiangeek     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Snaggy

--------------------
-whenever you build something that's idiotproof, someone comes out with a better idiot-

Posts: 161 | From: Nova Scotia | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

2015 Geek Culture