homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » News, Reviews, Views!   » Your News!   » Almost worthy of GrumpySteen

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Almost worthy of GrumpySteen
The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 30, 2013 21:39      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Video

--------------------
If you watch 'The History Of NASA' backwards, it's about a space agency that has no manned spaceflight capability, then does low-orbit flights, then lands on the Moon.

Posts: 10680 | From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
GrumpySteen

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan
Member # 170

Icon 1 posted December 01, 2013 00:14      Profile for GrumpySteen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Truly a master of the keytar. She has a website with more videos.

--------------------
Worst. Celibate. Ever.

Posts: 6364 | From: Tennessee | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
Ashitaka

SuperFan!
Member # 4924

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 01, 2013 05:26      Profile for Ashitaka     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry, but that is just a poorly mounted keyboard. A keytar has to be held or at least hung over the shoulder with a strap.

--------------------
"If they're not gonna make a distinction between Muslims and violent extremists, then why should I take the time to distinguish between decent, fearful white people and racists?"

-Assif Mandvi

Posts: 3089 | From: Switzerland | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged
Ashitaka

SuperFan!
Member # 4924

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 01, 2013 05:29      Profile for Ashitaka     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GrumpySteen:
Truly a master of the keytar. She has a website with more videos.

six embeded videos on one page, wow

I did notice that if I played all six at the same time, it doesn't sound any differnt than playing one.

--------------------
"If they're not gonna make a distinction between Muslims and violent extremists, then why should I take the time to distinguish between decent, fearful white people and racists?"

-Assif Mandvi

Posts: 3089 | From: Switzerland | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged
RickYaeger

SuperFan!
Member # 1512

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 02, 2013 15:34      Profile for RickYaeger   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Call me a snob, but I prefer the original accordion version of this song.

--------------------
==
One Question Interviews
JoT#534

Posts: 45 | From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
dragonman97

SuperFan!
Member # 780

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 02, 2013 19:43      Profile for dragonman97   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by RickYaeger:
Call me a snob, but I prefer the original accordion version of this song.

That's a real song? I guess I just thought she was a crazy lady playing randomness with a Joker-like smile. [Razz]

--------------------
There are three things you can be sure of in life: Death, taxes, and reading about fake illnesses online...

Posts: 9332 | From: Westchester County, New York | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

2015 Geek Culture