homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » News, Reviews, Views!   » Your News!   » To my posse

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: To my posse
Callipygous
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 2071

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 16, 2010 07:27      Profile for Callipygous     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Memo to:

Arthur C. Clark, Philip K. Dick, Liv Ullman, Margaret Mead, Bill Hicks, Benny Andersson, Noel Coward, Wassily Kandinski, Jane Austen, Zoltan Kodaly, lovely Ludwig Van Beethoven, Sir Jack Hobbs, Joel Garner, Catherine of Aragon, Billy Gibbons of ZZ Top, and me...

Happy Birthday to us!

--------------------
"Knowledge is Power. France is Bacon" - Milton

Posts: 2922 | From: Brighton - UK | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged
Grummash

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 4289

Icon 1 posted December 16, 2010 08:05      Profile for Grummash     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Birthday Calli [Applause] [Applause] [Applause]

You'll be pleased to hear that you look quite young compared to your posse... [Razz]

--------------------
...and yet, across the gulf of space, minds immeasurably superior to ours regarded this earth with envious eyes...

Posts: 2335 | From: Lancashire,UK | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged
Callipygous
Member # 2071

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 16, 2010 08:09      Profile for Callipygous     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Grummy, and I'd like this for my birthday present! [Smile]

--------------------

spungo
Member # 1089

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 16, 2010 08:10      Profile for spungo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Birthday! [Applause]

--------------------
Shameless plug. (Please forgive me.)

Posts: 6529 | From: Noba Scoba | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
TheMoMan
Member # 1659

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 16, 2010 08:49      Profile for TheMoMan         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
____ Happy Birthday to you.

--------------------
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.

Benjamin Franklin,

Posts: 5848 | From: Just South of the Huron National Forest, in the water shed of the Rifle River | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged
Snaggy

Sir Snaggalot!
Member # 123

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted December 16, 2010 09:50      Profile for Snaggy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Birthday! [thumbsup]

Hope you have a wonderful year, and thanks for being here!

Posts: 8111 | From: Canada | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
GrumpySteen

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan
Member # 170

Icon 1 posted December 16, 2010 11:04      Profile for GrumpySteen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Birthday!

(for whatever reason, your use of the word "posse" caused me to have a flashback to that song and I wanted to share the joy and horror of 80s rap with everyone)

--------------------
Worst. Celibate. Ever.

Posts: 6364 | From: Tennessee | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
Stereo

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 748

Member Rated:
Icon 14 posted December 16, 2010 11:06      Profile for Stereo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A very happy birthday, Callipigous! [Applause]

--------------------
Eppur, si muove!

Galileo Galilei

Posts: 2289 | From: Gatineau, Quebec, Canada | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
CommanderShroom
Member # 2097

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 16, 2010 18:49      Profile for CommanderShroom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy b-day Calli!

--------------------
Does he know our big secret?
Has one of us confessed?
'Bout the wires circuits and motors
Buried in our chest

Posts: 2465 | From: Utarrrrggggghhh!!!!!!!! | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged
The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 16, 2010 19:36      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
<sings>
Hippo birdie two ewes...
</sings>

--------------------
If you watch 'The History Of NASA' backwards, it's about a space agency that has no manned spaceflight capability, then does low-orbit flights, then lands on the Moon.

Posts: 10680 | From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Ugh, MightyClub
BlabberMouth, the Next Generation
Member # 3112

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 16, 2010 20:59      Profile for Ugh, MightyClub     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy birthday Calli! A day late to you, but just under the wire here at GMT-5...

--------------------
Ugh!

Posts: 1742 | From: Ithaca, NY | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged
dragonman97

SuperFan!
Member # 780

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 16, 2010 21:49      Profile for dragonman97   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Many happy returns of the day, Callipygous!

--------------------
There are three things you can be sure of in life: Death, taxes, and reading about fake illnesses online...

Posts: 9332 | From: Westchester County, New York | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Aditu
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 2340

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 18, 2010 05:40      Profile for Aditu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy belated and an impressive posse. [Smile] I only have Trotsky being assassinated on mine.

So if you could meet one of your posse in person who would it be?

Posts: 1355 | From: Osten Ard | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged
Callipygous
Member # 2071

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 18, 2010 07:17      Profile for Callipygous     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Aditu:
Happy belated and an impressive posse. [Smile] I only have Trotsky being assassinated on mine.

So if you could meet one of your posse in person who would it be?

That's an impossible question. I think Noel Coward might be the most fun, but Jane Austen would be the most intriguing, since we know so little about her.

--------------------

All times are Eastern Time  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

2015 Geek Culture