homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » News, Reviews, Views!   » Your News!   » I'm on a Mac! (YouTube)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I'm on a Mac! (YouTube)
Scheme
Single Celled Newbie
Member # 4493

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted December 30, 2009 00:58      Profile for Scheme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Haven't been here for ages but once I saw this I thought of JoT and that this would probably be appreciated here. [Smile]

Foul language and some visuals warning.

YouTube

Posts: 2 | From: Somewhere... out there... | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged
Bibo
BlabberMouth, the Next Generation
Member # 1959

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 30, 2009 19:18      Profile for Bibo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I heard the audio only on MacBreak Weekly today, I should have stopped there. And what's with the guy in the white suit, is supposed to be a sperm like Woody Allen in "Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Sex * But Were Afraid to Ask" or is he supposed to be an Apple Mouse?!
Posts: 1641 | From: Grand Rapids, MI | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
dragonman97

SuperFan!
Member # 780

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 30, 2009 21:53      Profile for dragonman97   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had never seen or heard the inspiration for it, so the stupidity of it all gave me a chuckle - thanks! [Smile]

I had only heard of the groanworthiness of the original, and after your video, I found it...fsck that's bad. I think some of my coworkers will appreciate your link, as they might be more familiar with the original, and find yours a comically grand alternative.

--------------------
There are three things you can be sure of in life: Death, taxes, and reading about fake illnesses online...

Posts: 9331 | From: Westchester County, New York | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Snaggy

Sir Snaggalot!
Member # 123

Member Rated:
Icon 6 posted December 30, 2009 23:02      Profile for Snaggy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I couldn't make it through the original, but did enjoy this Mac version. The PC guy thing was pretty disturbing though. [blush]

"these turtlenecks ain't cheap MF'r" [Smile]

Posts: 8100 | From: Canada | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
ewomack
Highlie
Member # 3225

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 03, 2010 09:55      Profile for ewomack   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ow... that hurt... [Wink]

--------------------
Ed Womack
Get Milked

GrumpySteen

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan
Member # 170

Icon 1 posted January 03, 2010 15:15      Profile for GrumpySteen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd rather have a Snuggie: Censored

NSFW uncensored

--------------------
Worst. Celibate. Ever.

Posts: 6364 | From: Tennessee | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

2015 Geek Culture