homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » News, Reviews, Views!   » Your News!   » Woz on Dancing With the Stars Tuesday

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Woz on Dancing With the Stars Tuesday
Bibo
BlabberMouth, the Next Generation
Member # 1959

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 22, 2009 23:25      Profile for Bibo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Via Joe Patane on Facebook
This just in: "ABC announced a last-minute addition to Tuesday's ('Dancing With the Stars Finale') show: Cloris Leachman, Steve Wozniak and Jerry Springer will face off in a mambo competition"!

Posts: 1641 | From: Grand Rapids, MI | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Erbo
BlabberMouth, the Next Generation
Member # 199

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 22, 2009 23:29      Profile for Erbo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bibo scooped me in this board, but here's what I just posted on the Unofficial Non-Review Thread:

*** GEEK ALERT *** GEEK ALERT *** GEEK ALERT ***

From the news desk, we bring you the following Dancing With The Stars Geek Alert:

On Tuesday's season finale, Steve "The Woz" Wozniak, Season 8 competitor, will participate in a mambo competition with Cloris Leachman and Jerry Springer! So, if you wanna see Woz dance again, make sure you tune in Tuesday night, November 24!

This has been a Dancing With The Stars Geek Alert. We now return you to your regular programming.

--------------------
See more From The Erbo Files: www.erbosoft.com/blog/

Posts: 1480 | From: Denver, CO, US | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

2015 Geek Culture