homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » News, Reviews, Views!   » Your News!   » Excellent vintage TV ad for early word-processor

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Excellent vintage TV ad for early word-processor
Grummash

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 4289

Icon 6 posted August 25, 2009 16:13      Profile for Grummash     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Studionists of Unwinese rejoico! Professor Unwin his selfwise here apparates in advertibold for Amstrad Wordyprocessor from approximilotions 1987. Featrisodes manily fantalistic wordings from the worldidode's grotelidiest linguabold.

Deep Joy!

--------------------
...and yet, across the gulf of space, minds immeasurably superior to ours regarded this earth with envious eyes...

Posts: 2335 | From: Lancashire,UK | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged
Serenak

Member # 2950

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 26, 2009 08:04      Profile for Serenak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember that one... I even still say "wordy wordy deep joy" occasionally (usually with a heavy hint of sarcasam I have to say)

--------------------
"So if you want my address - it's No. 1 at the end of the bar, where I sit with the broken angels, clutching at straws and nursing my scars..."

Posts: 1937 | From: Suffolk England | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged
ewomack
Highlie
Member # 3225

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 29, 2009 10:14      Profile for ewomack   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think a lot of government agencies still use that...

--------------------
Ed Womack
Get Milked

All times are Eastern Time  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

2015 Geek Culture