homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » News, Reviews, Views!   » Your News!   » It has been confirmed! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: It has been confirmed!
Xanthine

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 736

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 13, 2009 12:59      Profile for Xanthine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are obeying your cat's commands.

I for one welcome our fuzzy, four-legged overlords. [Razz]

--------------------
And it's one, two, three / On the wrong side of the lee / What were you meant for? / What were you meant for?
- The Decemberists

Posts: 7670 | From: the lab | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
Ashitaka

SuperFan!
Member # 4924

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 14, 2009 05:36      Profile for Ashitaka     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I knew it, that is why I like dogs.

--------------------
"If they're not gonna make a distinction between Muslims and violent extremists, then why should I take the time to distinguish between decent, fearful white people and racists?"

-Assif Mandvi

Posts: 3089 | From: Switzerland | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged
garlicguy

Member # 3166

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 14, 2009 09:29      Profile for garlicguy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And now, for something entirely adorable:

-

Sorry - couldn't resist. Found it on the link about "10 things you didn't know about animals" at the article site that Xanth put up.

gg

Posts: 3752 | From: Pluto, no matter what you call it, is still my home. | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged
TheMoMan
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 1659

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 14, 2009 09:43      Profile for TheMoMan         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
_____________________ Me Thinks _____________________

___ That its mother will not let it nurse for very long before weaning.

--------------------
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.

Benjamin Franklin,

Posts: 5848 | From: Just South of the Huron National Forest, in the water shed of the Rifle River | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged
The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 15, 2009 01:22      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by garlicguy:

-

gg

Is that...

...a shaved beaver? [Eek!]

--------------------
If you watch 'The History Of NASA' backwards, it's about a space agency that has no manned spaceflight capability, then does low-orbit flights, then lands on the Moon.

Posts: 10680 | From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Ashitaka

SuperFan!
Member # 4924

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 15, 2009 02:20      Profile for Ashitaka     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The Famous Druid:
quote:

-

gg

Is that...

Why, do you prefer shaved beavers?

--------------------
"If they're not gonna make a distinction between Muslims and violent extremists, then why should I take the time to distinguish between decent, fearful white people and racists?"

-Assif Mandvi

Posts: 3089 | From: Switzerland | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged
garlicguy

Member # 3166

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 15, 2009 13:45      Profile for garlicguy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The Famous Druid:
quote:

-

gg

Is that...

I dunno. Never seen one before.
Posts: 3752 | From: Pluto, no matter what you call it, is still my home. | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged
The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 15, 2009 16:15      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I found a picture of a shaved pussy...
 -

--------------------
If you watch 'The History Of NASA' backwards, it's about a space agency that has no manned spaceflight capability, then does low-orbit flights, then lands on the Moon.

Xanthine

Member # 736

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 15, 2009 16:59      Profile for Xanthine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Clearly that cat needs to work on it's human-management skills. Mine would NEVER allow himself to be shaved.

Though he does let us clip his nails and he seems to think brushing is a fun game.

--------------------
And it's one, two, three / On the wrong side of the lee / What were you meant for? / What were you meant for?
- The Decemberists

Grummash

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 4289

Icon 1 posted July 15, 2009 17:46      Profile for Grummash     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Xanth - let's not forget that although cats are the uber-race there is still room for variety. Of our four cats:

One is a sleek, running and jumping and stalking and playing cat, even at 10 years old.

One is a fat layabout in the day, but a proper roaming, trouble-causing marauder during the night.

One is a real old curmudgeon, whose dignity you must not compromise with any activity that might be described as "fun".

Number four is a "special needs" cat. She has failed all her cat exams....she is rubbish at hunting....won't chase laser pointers across the floor.....but loves belly-tickles, and ear-massages, and yoghurt licked off your finger!

They are all beautiful just as, I am sure, your feline Kommandant is. [Wink]

--------------------
...and yet, across the gulf of space, minds immeasurably superior to ours regarded this earth with envious eyes...

Posts: 2335 | From: Lancashire,UK | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged
Xanthine

Member # 736

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 15, 2009 18:30      Profile for Xanthine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mine is a mighty hunter of cold cuts. He looks like a 10 pound mountain lion and acts like a dog. We have to have visual on him before leaving the house because he's slipped into the fridge and spent a few hours in the dark and cold a couple times too many (stalking those cold cuts).

--------------------
- The Decemberists

garlicguy

Member # 3166

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 15, 2009 19:36      Profile for garlicguy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Xanthine:
Clearly that cat needs to work on it's human-management skills. Mine would NEVER allow himself to be shaved.

Though he does let us clip his nails and he seems to think brushing is a fun game.

Um, Xanth?

At what point exactly did you start thinking that Druid was talking about 'cats'?

Just askin'...

gg

Xanthine

Member # 736

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 15, 2009 21:25      Profile for Xanthine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was trying to rescue my thread. [Razz]

--------------------
- The Decemberists

dragonman97

SuperFan!
Member # 780

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 15, 2009 21:45      Profile for dragonman97   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lemme lend a hand with a much cuter sight:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTxW3GWZ5hI

Link nabbed from a friend. [Big Grin]

--------------------
There are three things you can be sure of in life: Death, taxes, and reading about fake illnesses online...

Posts: 9332 | From: Westchester County, New York | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
garlicguy

Member # 3166

Member Rated:
Icon 12 posted July 16, 2009 07:12      Profile for garlicguy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I was trying to rescue my thread. [Razz]

Ah, yes, Kato! The old "Thread Rescue" ploy...

How's that workin' out for ya, BTW?
[Angel]

Xanthine

Member # 736

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 16, 2009 14:22      Profile for Xanthine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dragonman97:

Link nabbed from a friend. [Big Grin]

[hearts] [hearts] So cute...

--------------------
- The Decemberists

The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 16, 2009 15:07      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dragonman97:

Summary: battery-powered gadget gives pussies pleasure.

--------------------

garlicguy

Member # 3166

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 16, 2009 17:43      Profile for garlicguy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm waiting to see if Xanth grabs Druid by the balls and squeezes.

--------------------
I don't know what I was thinking... it seemed like a good idea at the time.

Xanthine

Member # 736

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 16, 2009 17:59      Profile for Xanthine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I may throw in a twist if y'all don't watch it. [evil]

--------------------
- The Decemberists

garlicguy

Member # 3166

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 16, 2009 18:25      Profile for garlicguy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm willing to watch.

(Grr. Arrgh.) [Angel]

--------------------

Xanthine

Member # 736

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 16, 2009 18:29      Profile for Xanthine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No you're not. Trust me. When there's no nutcracker or pair of pliers handy, I open nuts by squeezing a pair against each other. The weak one breaks.

--------------------
- The Decemberists

garlicguy

Member # 3166

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 16, 2009 18:57      Profile for garlicguy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
No you're not. Trust me. When there's no nutcracker or pair of pliers handy, I open nuts by squeezing a pair against each other. The weak one breaks.

Is one required to change pitch (not to mention their shorts) while participating?

Does your fiancé know that you like to play 'Hardball'?

[evil]

--------------------

Xanthine

Member # 736

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 16, 2009 19:11      Profile for Xanthine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My husband has never required a ball-squeezing because he knows when to back off/straighten up. This is why I married him. [Razz]

--------------------
- The Decemberists

garlicguy

Member # 3166

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 16, 2009 21:43      Profile for garlicguy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I knew that...

I was just testing you?

[Big Grin]

--------------------

The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 17, 2009 02:31      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
My husband has never required a ball-squeezing because he knows when to back off/straighten up. This is why I married him. [Razz]

'Husband'?

Last I heard, he was a husband-to be.

Congratulations! [Applause] [Applause] [Applause]

--------------------

All times are Eastern Time
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

© 2015 Geek Culture