homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » News, Reviews, Views!   » Your News!   » The kind of video that makes you wonder

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The kind of video that makes you wonder
DoctorWho

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 392

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted August 07, 2008 16:26      Profile for DoctorWho     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just had to comment on the video on the front page. This woman is a nutcase. Did she not play in sprinklers when she was a kid? I mean come on lady. When my son was six he knew how rainbows are made.

--------------------
Laughter is like changing a baby's diapers. It doesn't solve anything but it sure improves the situation. Leo F. Buscaglia

Posts: 1694 | From: The TARDIS | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged
geekygoddess
Highlie
Member # 15702

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 07, 2008 16:54      Profile for geekygoddess     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Haha, where is she from? (Nobody dare say Tennessee)

What is even funnier, is that you can hear fear and concern in her voice about this "dilema". Bless her heart [ohwell]

--------------------
"It is better to press ones shirt, than ones luck"- Confucius

Posts: 661 | From: Edinburgh, United Kingdom | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged
DoctorWho

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 392

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 07, 2008 17:05      Profile for DoctorWho     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The video says she's from California. I guess you missed it being from Tennessee and all. [Razz]

--------------------
Laughter is like changing a baby's diapers. It doesn't solve anything but it sure improves the situation. Leo F. Buscaglia

Posts: 1694 | From: The TARDIS | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged
Metasquares
Highlie
Member # 4441

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 07, 2008 20:23      Profile for Metasquares   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm pretty sure the stuff oozing out of the ground is water [Smile]
Posts: 664 | From: Morganville, NJ | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged
macmcseboy

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 1232

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 07, 2008 21:09      Profile for macmcseboy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
EPIC FAIL in the intelligence!

--------------------
Live long and prosper.

Posts: 1139 | From: Victoria BC... | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
dragonman97

SuperFan!
Member # 780

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 07, 2008 21:20      Profile for dragonman97   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh no...it's going to pollute our bodily fluids!

--------------------
There are three things you can be sure of in life: Death, taxes, and reading about fake illnesses online...

Posts: 9332 | From: Westchester County, New York | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
GrumpySteen

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan
Member # 170

Icon 1 posted August 07, 2008 21:45      Profile for GrumpySteen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dboots YouTube channel is crazy awesome

... or maybe just crazy

(00:23:42) GrumpySteen: she should marry gene ray and have little mentally defective kids
(00:24:01) GrumpySteen: then we can start a carnival sideshow with them. a family act!

I don't think you can really know whether or not these thing are or are not potentially dangerous. Magnetic fields have the possiblilty of carrying bacteria like E.colli.

God dboots your conspiracy talk gets me hot, we should hook up yaknow? We can talk about the conspiracy of me not getting laid.

They seemed to have turned our atmosphere into some
type of STAR WARS weapon of which they can manipulate
the electromagnetic fields as layers or stacks.

Try stopping n starting video. I mean pause video, restart,pause video,etc. That is not an effect of the recording device.Our government has been hard at work making our REAL TREES INTO CELL TOWERS using the chemicals of the chemtrails

--------------------
Worst. Celibate. Ever.

Posts: 6364 | From: Tennessee | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
dragonman97

SuperFan!
Member # 780

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 07, 2008 23:19      Profile for dragonman97   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh dear.

The only rational† countervideo I can think of at the moment involves somegreybloke...
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=KaO8o2u9n_s

&dagger Well... [Razz]

--------------------
There are three things you can be sure of in life: Death, taxes, and reading about fake illnesses online...

Posts: 9332 | From: Westchester County, New York | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 08, 2008 02:05      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That woman is crazy.

Everyone knows the rainbow is a sign from The Lord, reminding us of the biblical flood, and warning us to behave if we don't want another one.

I think we may have found the perfect girlfriend for A+++break
NSA-666-AUTOSENSORBOT
Mention of secret federal government operative detected.
Text deleted.
Silent black helicopter dispatched.
+++resume

--------------------
If you watch 'The History Of NASA' backwards, it's about a space agency that has no manned spaceflight capability, then does low-orbit flights, then lands on the Moon.

Posts: 10680 | From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Xanthine

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 736

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 08, 2008 08:22      Profile for Xanthine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not sure if I should laugh or cry.

It's called water, lady.

--------------------
And it's one, two, three / On the wrong side of the lee / What were you meant for? / What were you meant for?
- The Decemberists

Posts: 7670 | From: the lab | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
shentzu
Geek
Member # 2253

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 08, 2008 10:32      Profile for shentzu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
remember, these people vote.....

--------------------
Set a man by a fire and you keep him warm for a day, but set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Posts: 108 | From: here and there | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged
Sxeptomaniac

Member # 3698

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 08, 2008 14:07      Profile for Sxeptomaniac   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She apparently lives somewhere in or around Stockton, which is just a little ways to the north. Can't say I'm surprised, as water and air quality are consistent concerns here, and we have an abundance of nutcases in the Central Valley. Some are homegrown, but we also have managed to import quite a few.

--------------------
Let's pray that the human race never escapes from Earth to spread its iniquity elsewhere. - C. S. Lewis

Posts: 1590 | From: Fresno, CA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged
Serenak

Member # 2950

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 08, 2008 15:49      Profile for Serenak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"but Mr President he's seen the big war map and everything..." [Big Grin]

--------------------
"So if you want my address - it's No. 1 at the end of the bar, where I sit with the broken angels, clutching at straws and nursing my scars..."

Posts: 1937 | From: Suffolk England | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged
stringlion
Mini Geek
Member # 4767

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted August 08, 2008 22:40      Profile for stringlion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
does she say "the Matallica guy's salt" around 30 seconds into the video?

The visible spectrum is rainbows? no way!

and I didn't know our government has a never-ending "thrist" for energy sources.

Posts: 94 | From: NYS, US | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged
CoyoteSD39
Geek Larva
Member # 10138

Icon 1 posted August 09, 2008 05:40      Profile for CoyoteSD39     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG...and I thought there was a lack of intelligence around my (red)neck of the woods. I am actually embarrassed for her. I just hope she didn't breed.

--------------------
Ack. Hairball.

Posts: 29 | From: In the Heart of the Seven Mountains | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

2015 Geek Culture