homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » News, Reviews, Views!   » Your News!   » This is just too funny ...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: This is just too funny ...
Colonel Panic
BlabberMouth, the Next Generation
Member # 1200

Icon 1 posted July 15, 2008 19:08      Profile for Colonel Panic         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Words cannot describe this.

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/us/2008/07/15/dnt.oh.pit.bull.brawl.wnwo

CP

--------------------
Free! Free at last!

Posts: 1809 | From: Glacier Melt, USA | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
geekygoddess
Highlie
Member # 15702

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 15, 2008 19:21      Profile for geekygoddess     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lock up your daughters, bolt your doors, this woman is vicious!!! Quite hilarious though. [Applause] [Applause]

*must find happy place*

--------------------
"It is better to press ones shirt, than ones luck"- Confucius

Posts: 661 | From: Edinburgh, United Kingdom | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged
Richard Wolf VI
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 4993

Icon 10 posted July 16, 2008 12:36      Profile for Richard Wolf VI   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
God bless America!

--------------------
The same old iWanToUseaMac... Who am I fooling? I'm getting a Wii now, iWanToUseaMac isn't :P
Get Opera. The best web experience.
Contest. Group. Success.

Posts: 1356 | From: Bogotá, Colombia | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged
tweety
Assimilated
Member # 3890

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 16, 2008 13:02      Profile for tweety   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Toledo, OH? Remind me never to move there.

--------------------
If I were a good man I'd talk to you more often than I do.
American Fairy Tales
IT, A Philosophy

Posts: 454 | From: IL | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged
spungo
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 1089

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 16, 2008 13:10      Profile for spungo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't help sympathizing with her, vulgar though she may be. They should put all of those f*cking dogs down -- before they savage another toddler... and put down any owners that harbour these hideous mutts.

--------------------
Shameless plug. (Please forgive me.)

Posts: 6529 | From: Noba Scoba | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
CommanderShroom
Member # 2097

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 16, 2008 13:36      Profile for CommanderShroom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by spungo:
I can't help sympathizing with her, vulgar though she may be. They should put all of those f*cking dogs down -- before they savage another toddler... and put down any owners that harbour these hideous mutts.

Kinda hoping that is sarcasm.

A dog is only as brutal as the owner.

And if the owner is worth a damn and has a dog with aggressive tendencies, they should know well enough to keep kids away.

You can blame some things on the animals, but the owners are part of the equation also.

Posts: 2461 | From: Utarrrrggggghhh!!!!!!!! | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged
drunkennewfiemidget
Member # 2814

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 16, 2008 13:52      Profile for drunkennewfiemidget     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=nbaQA1nqm3I
http://youtube.com/watch?v=6-jq6XxqgdU
http://youtube.com/watch?v=d8srLAuVfT0
http://youtube.com/watch?v=vL1trl1FMUw
http://youtube.com/watch?v=a8VjpsIdv2U
http://youtube.com/watch?v=gfj2x0Un4TI

Posts: 4897 | From: Cambridge, ON, Canada | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged
macmcseboy

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 1232

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 16, 2008 13:59      Profile for macmcseboy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

As a pitbull owner, I should mention, that a pit is only as good as his master. If you know the dog is aggressive, DO NOT let it play with kids. Also, this applies to all dogs. Any dog can be human aggressive. I've known and have been bit by jacks, cocker spaniels and Labrador retrievers. If your dog attacks a human, as hard as it is, do the right thing. My Jada has no human aggression but does have dog aggression, so she stays on the leash. If you have a dog be responsible not just for its care, be responsible for its behavior.

As for the white trash video, it's sad but true. Perhaps there is a minute amount of humor in it.

--------------------
Live long and prosper.

Posts: 1139 | From: Victoria BC... | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
CommanderShroom
Member # 2097

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 16, 2008 14:24      Profile for CommanderShroom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One of the most aggressive breeds of dogs I have ever been around are dachshunds. My boys have been bitten by them, along with many people I know. I also know of a breeder of them that agrees wholeheartedly. She works her dogs very hard to channel it also.

And my sister and brother in law both have pits as pets. Big fat dumb and happy dogs. The both of them. They do fantastic around kids, dogs and adults. So it is definitely a matter of the owner.

--------------------
Does he know our big secret?
Has one of us confessed?
'Bout the wires circuits and motors
Buried in our chest

Posts: 2461 | From: Utarrrrggggghhh!!!!!!!! | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged
The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 16, 2008 15:34      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by macmcseboy:
As a pitbull owner, I should mention, that a pit is only as good as his master.

Quite agree.

A lot of the problem with pit-bulls (and some other breeds that have a bad name) is not the dog, it's that they're often owned by the kind of person who wants an aggressive dog (present company excepted of course). It's hardly surprising that the guy with a multiply-broken nose, knife-fight scars, and a gun-rack in the window of his pickup-truck owns an aggressive dog, whether it be a pit-bull or a labarador. He wanted an aggressive dog, and it's been brought-up to be an aggressive dog.

Macmcseboy's dog knows how to behave himself around people, because he's been brung up proper like.

--------------------
If you watch 'The History Of NASA' backwards, it's about a space agency that has no manned spaceflight capability, then does low-orbit flights, then lands on the Moon.

Posts: 10666 | From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Colonel Panic
BlabberMouth, the Next Generation
Member # 1200

Icon 1 posted July 16, 2008 20:37      Profile for Colonel Panic         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
As a pitbull owner ...

You have a heavy-set, butch blonde who puffs on Luckies while holding her spawn in her arms and blows smoke it its face while declaring the whole incident was about protecting the little sucker?

Oh wait, you're talking about the canine.

CP

--------------------
Free! Free at last!

Posts: 1809 | From: Glacier Melt, USA | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
Grummash

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 4289

Icon 1 posted July 16, 2008 23:14      Profile for Grummash     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Currently, the most despised dogs in the UK are pit-bulls. A few years ago it was Rottweilers and before that Dobermann Pinschers. I think that in each case the problem is inbreeding.

In each breed there are some individual dogs who have aggressive traits and do not respond to training. Sadly, there are disreputable breeders who make no effort to breed these traits out of a bloodline, as they only want to make a quick buck.

Even worse, some breeders will breed their dogs to increase this trait to produce "trophy dogs" for all manner of scum who want to parade around around with a monster on the end of a chain.

With careful breeding, these breeds can be as sociable and well-behaved as any other dogs, but owners must be aware that any animal can "turn" without warning.

And let's not forget that all modern dog breeds are artificial creations and therefore all problems caused by dogs ultimately have a human cause, not a canine one.

--------------------
...and yet, across the gulf of space, minds immeasurably superior to ours regarded this earth with envious eyes...

Posts: 2335 | From: Lancashire,UK | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged
macmcseboy

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 1232

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 17, 2008 09:24      Profile for macmcseboy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Colonel Panic:
quote:
As a pitbull owner ...

You have a heavy-set, butch blonde who puffs on Luckies while holding her spawn in her arms and blows smoke it its face while declaring the whole incident was about protecting the little sucker?

Oh wait, you're talking about the canine.

CP

Too funny CP.
BTW Lucky Strike not available in Canuckistan, however here BC we have a shite beer called Lucky Lager.

--------------------
Live long and prosper.

Posts: 1139 | From: Victoria BC... | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

© 2015 Geek Culture